Louis Logic= Best Rapper Alive...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by thedream233, Feb 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trey

trey The Three Ball

stretching means that youre making shit up to try to cover up that fact that your an idiot

failing is the result of every one of your posts
    test
  2. Format_

Format_ New Member

a random, wigger fuck online, is -hardly worth- the effort it takes to expel a, "few" ounces of urine from my -bowels- to make *anything* up

i'm simply pointing out the hilarity that is, your pointless, inbred: white existence, MOST OF which is spent online, carousing "internet boards" looking for... debate... or a good: "conversation" to have about, hip hop

and the only failure... is... your pre-marriage related "parents" inability to raise their faggot son, up in a proper way, the result of their incestal relationship being the pathetic, life-less loser who i've been -constantly- ridiculing in this thread

your life... is a piece of shit, as are both of your "worthless" piece of shit parents.

especially that, fat pig you call a *mother*

-laughs at your life-
    test
  3. trey

trey The Three Ball

youre still sticking to that formula

just give up
    test
  4. Format_

Format_ New Member

lol, my "formula" has you're lilly, white ass replying to each-and-every, one of my posts

in return i am unknowingly giving you the father, figure-attention that you so desperately, seek

you're white. Bitch.

LOL
    test
  5. key2life

key2life BK ni66a

he could never blow up he's too flamboyant ...and he's the white ludacris ...AHAHAHHAAHHAHAH ...he looks like Halley Berry's ex .....i don't mean to act all NONadult like here but he dresses queer as fuck ...and he sounds it too .....not a good look
    test
  6. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Im just curious, what is it with all -this shit-. I've yet to make any sense out of it?
    test
  7. Uzi_'The Fam'

Uzi_'The Fam' www.IAmFloridasFinest.com

^^^was wonderin the same thing............(be prepared...........)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.