Louis Logic= Best Rapper Alive...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by thedream233, Feb 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Yo, on one hand I gotta agree with basically that Louis Logic ain't all that, and certainly ain't a top...anything rapper, way to plain and corny. But one thing I've noticed with niggas for years now that I hate, is them dissin on any type of individuality. I don't dress like him but why you gotta rag on a nigga for bein himself? Wearin a form fittin shirt automatically makes you gay? Come on dukes ya'll KNOW that don't even make sense when you type it.
    test
  2. trey

trey The Three Ball

seriously...

this dude format 's logic is flawed

hes saying that a rapper looks too gay for him to listen to...what hes not pretty enough for you faggot? you dont like the way he does his hair...faggot?

lol at saying he stole his swagger from lenny kravitz...what all the other rappers came up with their own style, right?

your posts lack in substance and humor meaning... youre useless
    test
  3. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

LMFAO

what a nerd
    test
  4. yooooo

yooooo Member

the dream, u need to hop off this dudes nuts..he aint that nice lol
    test
  5. yooooo

yooooo Member

ahaha i jus saw that pic he looks like a homo too ahaa
    test
  6. Format_

Format_ New Member

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. what.. okay.... wait NO..
    no...

... what the... hell i...is...

LMAO

okay, -okay-

there is a difference.. between originality and bisexuality... or overall, faggotry

LMAO
    this guy is the biggest fucking queer i have ever, -EVER- seen

lmao@ thedreamer and his gay crush on this, -faggot-

-dead-
    test
  7. Format_

Format_ New Member

lol, someone get this white kid... off my hairy testicles... there is only room for ladies, on these balls, bitch boy. you've been.. following me -around- quoting me.. trying to.. get me to shit on you again, LOL@ desperate white kids

where do you get... this "pretty" shit from? LOL.. i dont listen to rappers based on their looks.. you fuckin dipshit cracker... i just recently found out what this louis logic cornball looked like.. and his gay ass attire.. matches his corny lyrics and gay annoying voice..

its great to see.. that you're 'open minded'... meaning the day the first rapper comes out of the closet.. and makes a track about deepthroating.. and performs on stage wearing pink timberlands and a leotard... that he is guaranteed at least 1 fan..
    ..and that fan is you, you stupid, white bitch...
    because whether a rapper is a faggot or not.. doesnt matter to you... moderately retarded open minded inbred piece of... -white- shit

-lol-
    test
  8. trey

trey The Three Ball

do black people really think white people take offense white jokes?

stop stretching... youre not funny or intelligent

end of story
    test
  9. Format_

Format_ New Member

who's black?

LOL @ this virgin cracker. log off, and... spend sometime interacting with members of the opposite -sex-

it isnt a good sign.. when... the persons you spend the most time communicating with... is thedreamer.. and OZ.. you piece of shit

-dead-
    test
  10. trey

trey The Three Ball

still stretching...still failing

i only said whats true, you arent funny or smart...pick one and work on it

only a two year old would think your jokes are funny...and you stay laughing at yourself...coincidence?
    test
  11. cock juggler

cock juggler Double ML=STUD

the cracker shit was abit out of the blue and pretty weak.but anyway I thought Format is an Oz alias?who is white?
    test
  12. Format_

Format_ New Member

zzzzzz
    what is this "stretching" and "failing" lol.. this kid has his own white slang and expects me to -follow- suit with his bitch white ass
    okay
    i'm not here to humor you, if i find hilarity in your pathetic existence or the way i point it out, i will laugh as a -result-
    hence, LOL

and *lastly*... why do you keep saying "omg yew are not smart okay!" lol, what kind of gay ass, 3rd grade -diss- is that? i rebuke your bisexuality

dead prez, hates every wigger fuck in your -family-

-dead-
    test
  13. fishyfishy

fishyfishy Active Member

Akir is skilled I agree. LL is a skillfull emcee but he kinda 1 dimensional to me, and corny as hell. Fact is multis sound good if the lyrics are on point, look at pun. But pun isnt corny, he was just a lyrical beast with a crazy flow. LL has a nice flow but he's CORNY its the truth. And he tries to be funny but I never really laugh at any of his stuff....celph titled is more entertaining and comes out with funny stuff.

And I realised a emcee who can be compared to LL and is ahead of him in skill and rhyming style....serius jones.
    test
  14. fishyfishy

fishyfishy Active Member

truth. luda is very skilled but I cant listen to much of his material.

As skilled as LL is he aint in the same UNIVERSE as eminem. Come on now.
    test
  15. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I dont have any aliases and Im not as immature as Format. He types his posts up all excited and shit.
    test
  16. adverse

adverse Active Member

if your nice on the mic no one should give a fuck how you dress. I seen andre rock a diaper on stage and hes still top 20 all time

[​IMG]

i guess not everyone feels like wearing an oversized white tee and a sweatband
    test
  17. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

Format= Thief= Crooked Cop= 0z (the fake oz)
    test
  18. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

and how can louis logic not be compared to eminem?

"I'm mischivous, my songs make kids wanna slit their wrists"

"I aint no wife beater, bitch I'm in love. Hold still so I can get this blood rinsed from my gloves"
    test
  19. Format_

Format_ New Member

what...
    okay..
    WTF

i hope.. you're -joking-

there are a lot of closet cases... in hip hop... motha fuckas... taking advantage of this new... way of thinking... expressing their disgusting *flamboyance*... now that it is acceptable to be a faggot..
    okay
    this is a slippey slope... that mothafuckas are on... one day its okay to: wear an extra small skin tight t-shirt with bell bottoms... next, make up will be "okay" because its "self expression"... and dressin' in drag.. and so forth
    you liberal scumbag faggots, most of you being: -white-... are the ones supporting, this bisexual way of life

For example, -thedreamer- is probably the biggest fucking loser on this website... aside from OZ... but at least "oz" doesnt sweat rappers, like dreamer does..
    this is the same white kid, that, says he goes to "da club" yet manages to: make endless threads dedicating his gay crush on this queer named louis logic

Homosexuality is wrong. Self expression, -and-, homosexuality, are not synonymous.

faggot-ass-crackers-
    test
  20. D.Cipher

D.Cipher New Member

Exactly why do any of you care about how a rapper dresses?

Do you guys take time out of your day to watch the pre show of the Source Awards just to see what rappers are wearing?? That shit in itself is pretty limp wristed.

I really don't give a fuck what a rapper looks like, i judge by their music, not their fashion sense. Hell I don't watch too many music videos anymore so I usually don't know what rappers look like anyway, it doesn't even matter so why should I or any of you care?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.