Louis Logic= Best Rapper Alive...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by thedream233, Feb 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I actually listened to this album recently. While I wont completely bash it....overall Akir is very boring and very AZ soundish. Still, he is another who is technically dope, and a very skilled rapper, but I wouldnt say he is better than Louis Logic. Id say they are about the same, they are just very different, and talking about very different things.
    Thats the reason I like Louis Logic really, I aint too found of sin a matic and the shock value shit, but Misery Loves Comedy is dope. Anyone who has ever had any drama with a bitch can relate to alot of that shit and "feel" it. While Akirs subject matter is taking alot of the same shit people been saying for years (hustling, hustling, hustling) and saying it more creatively then they did.
    test
  2. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

No, Royce Da 5'9 is quite literally the black Em. There just ain't nothin special about Logic that sticks out about him. Elzhi is another good example of someone who does what LL does, but does it better than him. I could go on forever but what is it really gonna do? Meh whatever, but I still say ain't no way in hell that based on SKILL this dude gets anywhere near someone's top 25.
    test
  3. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Thats because your the biggest Eminem stan alive and you look to compare everything with him. He is more remnicent of Ludacris than he is of Eminem. lol @ him being black? Is he really? He never says nigga? He looks white?
    test
  4. Stez

Stez New Member

So because a rapper doesnt say the N word he can't be black?? lol thats a good attitude to have. But overall, I peeped this dude's album and it is tight, I can fuck with MC's with this style, but it is very easy to see why alot of people would not like him. he is not nearly on the level of GZA tho.
    test
  5. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

No, but he looks white in the pic I saw of him, granted Ive only seen 1 pic of him, and it was on his myspace page.
    test
  6. key2life

key2life BK ni66a

First off the story is corny ....what is the moral? What that the dude was a herb and he married the first girl he screwed and then killed himself cause she was a cheating hore? ....But hey he had multi's so it must be dope! ....Who cares about crackin being sold ....shut up dude nobody barely uses crack anymore let alone sell it .......people have moved on to the IV sharing fulltime now or just the sniffles ......dude get out of here .....crack is out ....whoeva is rappin about crack these days i don't even take em serious ....just like i don't take this corny ass story serious ....its a corny concept first off ....nothing out of this world! ...a 8th grader could have wrote this story and i wouldn't have been shocked ......plus to top it off ....its not about sounding white! ...eminem sounds white! ....Louis Logic sounds corny and doesn't sell his shit correctly ...maybe to some of you guys cause your STRETCHIN to find something thats refreshing ......but honestly he ain't it .....he's garbage .....sorry man u can post up 8 more joints of his lyrics ...somebody said above ...click on his myspace and there's dope tracks there ....dog whats on his myspace is corny .....i don't know what u cats are listening to but different strokes for different folks ....i ain't hatin just voicing my opinion ...u can like the dude cool .....but don't get mad cause a vast majority don't agree with you .......cuz he sucks
    test
  7. key2life

key2life BK ni66a

dude him being flamboyant would give him MORE appeal u fuckin clown sock. Kanye West is flamboyant as shit and he makes headlines cause of it. What the fuck are you talkin about? How does being flamboyant hold you back from mass appealing genius?

And for the record his delivery is worse than Jim Jones. Thats not ill
    test
  8. SKILLIONAIRE

SKILLIONAIRE THE SERIAL SKILLER

test
  9. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

you are yoga stretching to make your stupid point....not liking him is understandable......to say he is garbage, or that story is corny is your attempt to knock something you don't dig........you cannot deny talent, even if you don't like the way it it pressented.......dude doesn;t suck..........
    test
  10. key2life

key2life BK ni66a

nah i'm 4 real man ....shit was wack not stretching ...i'm not saying he's the "WORST" ..but he's corny ....lyrics and multi's play a small part thats what u cats gotta understand ....thats not even half of what it takes ....if it was about that then many wack ass MC's would be dope .....there are some wack ass MC's with decent lyrics and decent multi's ...personally i don't think logic says anything dope ...i think he runs with words but not in any way where it amazes me .....i think the story was corny ...seriously ......it wasn't dope .......i don't think every MC gotta talk about the same shit and etc but just cause somebody tells a story saying "some dude killed himself and a chick cheated and oh the cops found the body" ...u serious? ...

come on kid like half of that shit was expected ......like when I hear Dance with the Devil from Immortal Tech ....the shit ain't have the illest multi's or flow but there was shit i never seen coming ......I was suprised and drawn to each phase and suprised at the end ....same with Big L's "Casualty of a dice game" ...i was listening each step not expecting whats gonna happen ...each shit it was like scenes switchin ...real vidid like i can picture it ....this story didn't draw me in fam ....Mos Def with ms fat booty girl had drawn me in better .....and that story is cool not crazy .......i'm sorry big dog but I ain't stretching .....that story did not draw me in ......he kind of just sounded like he was reading the story frankly when I heard the record it sounded like some shit he read off a book...i wanna hear somebody deliver the shit properly with u know ....SWAGGER ....or ...maybe u heard of this one ....Presence .....something logic lacks heavy in his recordings....if he moved you with that story then cool but I aint' stimulated that easily ....plus to top it off ......he SOUNDS corny and honestly VERY BORING ...people even admit he sounds corny ....so how can you get over that? aren't we LISTENING to the shit? .....this cat Oz said "he's too flamboyant" ....lol ......then called him "the white ludacris" ...which was stupid cuz he's not even white ....but he doesn't sound ANYTHING remotely close to Luda ......you guys are all drawing ya own conclusions and to me you guys are stretching .......i mean dog he has NO charisma ....seriously .....he's bland ....not original ......doesn't blow me away with any of his punchlines ......is he garbage? ok i don't know maybe thats a stretch to be honest but he's closer to wack than closer to dope to me ......and thats what it is ......
    test
  11. Uzi_'The Fam'

Uzi_'The Fam' Krazed Familia

coulda fooled me..........someone post a pic or something. LL sounds like the biggest cracker ever. alot of ppl will overlook his talent simply because of that so u cant expect him to ever be held as one of the greatest. but like i said dude be rippin
    test
  12. AkinD33

AkinD33 New Member

Knowledge From An Avid Louis Logic Fan Who's Black

"This is why our people don't have anything, cuz we can't go in places and act properly"
    -Reasonable Doubt

Racism is played out like Kwame and the fuckin poka dots

let's end this nigga dat nigga dis, cracka dat cracka dis shit for once

who cares if he's black or white, actually he's half black, half puerto rican
    but he was adopted by a white couple and grew up in the white burbs of Long Island
    which is why he sounds the way he does

but he's dope, he has a flow, clever as fuck, Misery Loves Comedy actually sucks, but Sin-a-matic is off da chain, he has TALENT, sounds like a dude who got a degree in college (which he did)

unlike these ignant ass, illiterate rappers (jim jones, jeezy, etc.), sayin the same shit over and over again, braggin about hustling you fools and you still choose to buy their garbage and give them more money cuz you're brainwashed, so they can put out more trash and make the decent half of my people look bad so I cant get a job after i graduate
    test
  13. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Louis Logic is nice..one of my favorite MCs..but I don't think he's the best rapper alive right now
    test
  14. adverse

adverse Active Member

test
  15. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Nobodies saying that he's worse than Jeezy, they're just saying that you guys are gay. Somebody comparing him to Ludacris. Thedream23 (or w.e.) thinks that he's better than Jay-Z, Nas, and probably a ton of other people that don't belong behind him.
    test
  16. adverse

adverse Active Member

i think he can get on atmospheres level, underground respect wise. Atmosphere have hardcore fans and sell good. Louis is just coming up.
    test
  17. Format_

Format_ New Member

LMAO.. okay... okay... wait.. okay

LMAO

of course.. i would expect a virgin faggot like thedreamer... to absolutely adore this queer... LOL... bell bottoms... and an extra medium "vintage" shirt.. "vintage" buahahahahaha

okay...

louis faglogic.. is seen there^^... swagger-jackin 2 characters

1) lenny kravitz,,,
    [​IMG]

LOL... fuck him and those bisexual ass bell bottoms.. what the fuck

personally.. i refuse to listen... to any work.. by a faggot

fuck that.
    thedreamer has never had a girlfriend... lol

-dead-

2) some boondocks character..

[​IMG]
    test
  18. trey

trey The Three Ball

<=========== funny is that way
    ===========> format is heading in this direction
    test
  19. cock juggler

cock juggler Double ML=STUD

i am fucking disgusted at this thread.to say louis logic is the best rapper alive tells me two things about you.

1.you know nothing about hip-hop
    2.you are a faggot

louis logic has said himself that he dosn't even like hip-hop.i'm not saying he hasn't got talent.i'm just saying he's a fucking joke of a person who should be doing the music he likes which is rock.

lol@format.i agree.

seriously,this thread should be locked and forgotten about.yea you have your right to an opinion but unfortunaly your opinion is terrible.
    test
  20. cock juggler

cock juggler Double ML=STUD

OH SHIT!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[​IMG]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.