Lotus Kross =V.S= Extreme Venom (Hybrid Battle)

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by Extreme Venom, Oct 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

test
  2. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

lyrical content of a... na fuck that. lyrical content is tha shit you jus sit around an make up, my tracks is real talk, every bar, every word. it aint lyrics that seperate us, its realness. fuck a rep on a website, i get love cause im real, you get shit on cause ya fake. you could have tha sickest lyrics eva, you wack in my eyes if you aint real talkin.

everybody votin fa venom make me wanna listen to his track, but i know it aint worth it.
    test
  3. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

oh yeah, [funny] venom, ya british soundin accent make you suck
    test
  4. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

lol nigga you heard my track when I first posted it in the hook ups all that frontin' is kinda makin' you look bad.. noone calls someone out to a battle complains when they are ignored & a reply to them isn't posted.. THEN Not peep it when the reply to thier verse IS posted.. & STILL Not peep it when the battle thread is posted & they are losing to this "phantom" verse.

"Hurry Up & post your track so I can NOT Hear it Venny!!!"

riiiight.. You Peeped it a long time ago.. stop being a clown..

good match tho.. thugged out don't work for you tho imo, try another gimmick doggy.. pzz
    test
  5. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

gimmick, this is lotus kross, you wack british soundin, you heard mac, i got punches, concepts sicka then whateva tha fuck it is you spittin, i jus aint bring em out, AT ALL. lmao. i took you as a joke, cause you are. i laughed at you cause you a clown. an i beatchu witout even hearin ya track, you think i listened ta that shit, you wrong, i wanted you to post so you could hurry up an loose, wasnt thinkin bout this wack ass site though, ida killed you on tha block, an i aint even hear you.

an nobody called ya wack ass venny. ya dumbass name is venom.. extreme venom.. an tha crew you roll wit is called... m3..? fluck outta here
    test
  6. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

ey its real funny ta me you think i listened ta ya shit.. lmao, why would i afta ya worst things worse hook.[funny]
    test
  7. Extreme Venom

you lost herb beat it...

M3 is net shit doggie.. we roll damu irl everythang else is secondary.. like I said the gangsta ish don't work for ya.. stop... plz stop..
    test
  8. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

who tha fuck is this corny muva fucka, im half tempted ta listen ta ya wack ass audio, but itd take too long ta load on this 56k shit, i heard enough of you on one hook. 4 lines is good enough fa me
    test
  9. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

look at him bein quite.i cant tell you fa sure you lost, since i aint even listen ta ya garbage shit yet, but you could. you heard both, ask yaself venom, you really think ya even remotly fuckin wit me on any level? what lyrical content? lmao. i could punch ya lights out if i wanted, i used ta do that wack ass text shit too, you dont see any rappas usin a buncha punchlines, fab used to, but now he dont no more. my flow is nastier then yours, my deliveries smoother, my styles sicker, an if i brought out punchlines, id have this text side on its head. jus say it, tell em you lost an you know it[funny]
    test
  10. Extreme Venom

smh..

Poor clown...
    test
  11. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

lmao[funny]this guy serious? i aint hear ya magnificent audio but i know you aint no fuckin lyrical genius, i had enough punches ta shut ya british soundin shit out, an i listened ta ya shit before, you suck.

why come no one glances at this battle fa two weeks or more, then twenty votes pop outta no where, put ya buddy list back in ya draws, you mus be blind you cant see im tha shit
    test
  12. KiLaKaZ the BLackAttican

KiLaKaZ the BLackAttican B L a C k A tt I C u S

yeah...he sent him home with that shit. 'think it ova' (with the echo).
    test
  13. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

test
  14. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

I finnaly made tha mistake of listenin ta ya track outta curiosity. you tha mos awkward mua fucka on a mic since vanilla ice, fuck is wrong wit ya delivery homie, practice pizzas fore you talkin bout pistols.

i had ta read along wit ya choppy flow but i see tha bullshit punches an concepts you tryna brag on, i gotchu in tha rematch though, that you gone take or else you a curr. ima bring some punches out on ya underservin ass, leave ya buddylist outta it this time

an step ya fuckin game up majorly. pussy
    test
  15. Extreme Venom

test
  16. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

lmao, whas that, ya average ho style fuckin wit me? listen up pussy, we gone have a rematch, ima teach you how ta be an mc, an we gone decide who can judge tha battle before we start, an you have plenty of time ta brace yaself cause tha whole time, i gotta fix this kids recordin set up ta drop it, so have fun enjoyin this half ass victory witcha butt-buddyslist cause we know you cant see me
    test
  17. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

^ Shut the fuck up with your complaining,
    my god...

if you won,
    then why is every vote in this thread against you?

blah, blah ..

.. and faggot talking about soundclick - "PRESENTING" you.
    they fucking host your files, thats' it ..
    .. and listening to your shit, im sure they even regret doing that.

know your place,
    fuckwit.
    test
  18. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

all his buddies is votin thas why no one showed up ta vote fa weeks, fuck yall mua fuckas cant rap at all let alone no betta then me, any one of yall can get it so holla atcha boi
    test
  19. Extreme Venom

smh@ this nicca crying for months..

test
  20. Extreme Venom

This is so illeagal but it was a good battle..

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.