Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SapphireWine

SapphireWine staring at the sun

So... Miles and Charlotte were born on the island. Nice.

I think I'm in love with Sawyer.

Pauvre, pauvre Danielle Rousseau! I hate the Others. Morally ambiguous? Nothing of the sort.

And poor Sun, too. I hope she doesn't hurt Ben... too much.

Jate were sickeningly adorable, [feme].

Daniel Faraday loves her. D'uh.

Do you think it is possible that Ben (arriving on the island in the '70s) and Charles Widmore's (adolescent on the island in the mid '50s) time on the island overlapped? And where was Penny born? Did Widmore have anything to do with 'the incident' and did 'the incident' have anything to do with why he left?

Ah, I think it was you who mentioned this before. I think you've ruined my Lost viewing experience.

Good stuff. Seems very likely... and it takes care of the little matter of what the survivors did on the (moving) island for three years. Or how would that work if they're moving through time??

The Little Prince?

Yes. You will not be disappointed.
    test
  2. Langford

Langford New Member

yeah but i barely care about him. i groaned a little inside when i saw they were introducing another relationship to this show.

maybe. i'm sure they have a history together based on the "i know who you are, boy. everything you have you stole from me" widmore said a while back. they probably had some relationship before they became enemies. as far as the incident stuff and penny's birth, who knows

i've been wondering about this, how they can get everyone back together and all. if they just reset everybody back to season 3 that'll be weird.
    they did say that time passed differently on the island though.
    test
  3. SapphireWine

I do see your point and whatnot, but... I really like Faraday. I think it's because of that look of absolute concentration on his face. hahaha...

Yes, yes, yes... but did their time on the island as 'Others' overlap? I mean, before the general assumption was Widmore was ex-DHARMA. Anyway, I'm just really intrigued by the possibilities.

I completely forgot about that convo between Widmore and Ben:

Of course, hahaha...

Yeah... it's VERY strange, but I actually have confidence in the writers/producers on this score... because it's so obvious.

Since you're new to the Lost universe (therefore not bored of the endless theories)... you should read this thread:

http://forum.lostpedia.com/showthread.php?t=13684
    test
  4. Riz

Riz Well-Known Member

Me too [feme]

Mr friend had a good theory.

Young Widmore was a black sheep among The Others, and was banished from the island. Off island, he created the DHARMA Initiative along with Hanso and Mr. Paik. They found the island again and, being aware of its special properties, began experimenting on it. This created a war between DHARMA and the Others, who were forced into hiding... this would explain the long hair and rags of Richard Alpert when we saw him in the 70s. Richard recruits Ben and together they basically destroy the DHARMA Initiative. Ever since, Widmore has been after revenge.

Well, it's good to see you're still watching and enjoying. I thought you had given up?

Yep.

Oh, and: Faraday* >

*with only a few exceptions.
    test
  5. Langford

Langford New Member

a few being every regular cast member
    test
  6. SapphireWine

How do you suppose things will end up for him?

This is perfect! And so simple, I can't believe I didn't think of it before.

Why did you think that? I actually like this season far more than I thought I would.

Yeah. Riz gets it.
    test
  7. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

OMG, did you see Rousseau shoot her baby's daddy in the face!? Damn, what a punk, trying to act all loving... And as soon as she dropped her rifle he tried to get gangsta.... *click* No ammo, you lose! Haha

Oh man, I luv this show. I really hope there's legit answers for everything in the long run. If they play it off as something ridiculous like "oohhh, this was all someone's dream" I'm gonna be pissed.

And wow @ Jack's dad coming into the picture, yet again. I bet Jack's dad is the mysterious "Jacob". Anyone agree?
    test
  8. Cahhhnage

Cahhhnage New Member

when locke went to go see jacob in the "cabin fever" episode last season, he finds jacks dad in there. locke says "are you jacob" and he says "no, but i can speak for him"

btw, lost = best show ever
    test
  9. Riz

Riz Well-Known Member

He'll either end up the happiest character or dead lol.

I'm sure there was a thread on here where you said you're gonna stop watching.

So who is Ms Hawking working with? We've seen her with Ben this season, but we also know that she was on the island with Charles and he's got her contact details.
    test
  10. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

Locke is in the coffin! :eek:
    test
  11. Langford

Langford New Member

this season isn't as good as the others so far, imo.

i'm sure it'll pick up, though
    test
  12. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

Who do you think will be the next character to die?
    test
  13. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

Last night was whack.. An entire hour used to build up for the last 5 minutes... At least they're back on the island... Time for some fukin answers!
    test
  14. Langford

Langford New Member

if it wasn't for the internet, i probably would have been wondering who Horace was the entire episode.

good episode tonight, though.
    test
  15. Riz

Riz Well-Known Member

Although it's probably my least favourite finale, that was still pretty good.

Thoughts, anybody?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.