Lost season 4 *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by Riz, Feb 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dex Luiz

Dex Luiz Guest

I purchased season 1 and 2 on DVD today.

Time to see what the hype is all about.
    test
  2. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

Dexy!! I'm sooo glad.
    test
  3. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

I'll undoubtedly miss it.
    why do you say that?
    test
  4. Riz

Riz Well-Known Member

lol.

I'm jealous. As good as the whole series has been, nothing beats the original mysteries of season 1 and early season 2.

Not for long...

[youtube]suB11gVb3UY[/youtube]
    test
  5. Leila Night

What could you be possibly doing on a Thursday night?

I'm sick of entertainment, I think... and fanboyhood.

test
  6. Riz

Riz Well-Known Member

Well, the finale to this inconsistent season airs tomorrow here, then it's another years wait.

Disappointed not to see any reaction from Pyro or Leila, tut tut.
    test
  7. Matches T. Malone

Matches T. Malone Registered Playboy

well my comp crashed twice in the past 3 months...so i have quite a bit up catching up to do. i had the episodes saved(up until 11 i think), then crash...so yea, i'm currently re-downloading most of the episodes you sent me.
    test
  8. Leila Night

Riz, I just completely forgot about rm's measly two Lost fans, but I did think of you guys while watching the finale... because the person I was watching it with said Richard Alpert looks like Adam Levine.

- "Jesus Christ is not a weapon."

- Um... Does the dream scene with Kate and Claire mean Claire is alive for sure?

- I love Sawyer...

- Jinn had a crappy death.

- They're going to try to go back to the island now...? All of them?

- Riz: You were right about the Narnia/Charlotte angle EXCLAMATIONPOINT

That's it...

Pyro, geez guy... catch up before next season?
    test
  9. Matches T. Malone

Matches T. Malone Registered Playboy

test
  10. mattafact

mattafact My album > yours.

ben is like agent smith now
    test
  11. Riz

Riz Well-Known Member

The opposite, I think. I'm almost certain she's "dead".

Word. Even though we spend most of the time discussing the mysteries, the character moments are still my favourite part of the show, and Sawyer's had more than his fair share of great ones.

Yeah, but completely wrong about Miles being in the coffin. I didn't realise it was gonna be such a big deal.

Although it seems I'm probably half right about the Des/Penny relationship ending tragically. But... if Desmond is included in "all of them" then I'm betting that Ben/Sayid will threaten to kill Penny unless Des returns with them. And then Ben might kill her anyway :eek:

-I'm not sure where I'd rank this episode with the other season finales. At least tie with S2, I think, but probably not as good as S1 or S3. But only just, I could go with any of the four depending on my mood.

-It seems like we've seen the last of Frank, unless he's included in those that have to go back. I'm dying to find out what happened to Faraday. Did he travel with the island or was he left deserted (to rescue Jin maybe)? Maybe he was caught in between, so he starts time travelling and Des saves him because he's his constant.

-the wheel that Ben turned = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dharmacakra

-...and so much more. Sooo much happened that it's hard to recap. I like that there was no real big cliffhanger (except possibly Locke), but a lot of little ones about where characters are.

http://www.octagonglobalrecruiting.com/

[youtube]DWWMYFAycmQ[/youtube]
    test
  12. Leila Night

So, what about when Walt did the similar thing before...?

He has. I think he was being slightly selfish with this last great act. He really didn't want to leave the island and a nice exit from the rescue presented itself.

I'm glad... Miles turned out to be such a wimp.

Yeah, I thought about what you said last time... grr.

Seems very Lost. Um, yeah, I don't think I like you, Riz...

Nice. I agree. It wasn't all that great a finale imho, though. My curiosity was satisfied and a lot happened... but that was about it. It lacked the usual degree of dramatic tension. Maybe I just wasn't as into it as usual...

I hope not... He's such a strong character
    Daniel really needs a little more development. You think Jin is alive?

That would be interesting...

The rim, which holds the spokes, refers to mindfulness or samadhi which holds everything together
    Thanks.

It was a very full finale... I mean, I had to actually keep track of who was where and with whom...

I'm just glad Keamy is gone...

Octagon, eh?

[youtube]DWWMYFAycmQ[/youtube][/QUOTE]
    They chose the right ending...
    test
  13. Riz

Riz Well-Known Member

Walt didn't go off with Xtian Shepphard and adopt a creepy smile though :D

Yeah, but a funny wimp.

I haven't got a clue really... but if I had to guess I'd say he's alive just because they've set it up like he's alive.

I could even see them doing a double bluff, i.e. Sun finds him and thinks he's alive, but it ends up that he's a 'ghost'.

I don't think they were ever gonna be considered, they were just made to throw off the spoilers I think.
    test
  14. Leila Night

Yeah, but he led Shannon to her death, etc. That's kinda creepy. Really, I was sure she was dead in the cabin episode, but... she didn't seem ;like an island ghost in the finale at all. More concerned mother.

I'm not saying she is alive, of course.

?

He's like... a lame plot device/redshirt.

Typical. Except for the whole wanting to seek vengeance on her father, Sun seems like the only one who's actually coping with things in a healthy way.

How do you think the show's going to end? Do you think the survivors will ever actually be a bit better?

I did guess as much... just saying...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.