Lost season 4 *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by Riz, Feb 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riz

Riz Well-Known Member

The official season 4 discussion thread.
    test
  2. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

I totally thought Ben would use Kate against Jack in someway. Maybe later on.

I can't believe they killed off Naomi so quickly.

Riz, how did you manage to watch it?
    test
  3. Riz

Riz Well-Known Member

Well, it's on on Sunday here, so usuallt I'll only be a few days behind. But for the season premiere I couldn't wait and... saw it... other ways.

I loved Ben's snarky comments throughout. How crazy, though, that Ben only shot Locke few days ago and now they're on the same team. And of course one of the main questions now is who's right? Jack or Locke? Or neither? The season 3 finale made it seem like Jack was wrong, but clearly the depression is caused by something a few months after they leave the island.

And then there's Charlie. And Chistian Sheppard in Jacob's chair. And the fake lawyer asking Hurley questions. And the remaining 3 of the Oceanic 6. And moooooooore.

It was slightly more lightweight than I was expecting - season 2 is still by far the best opener to me - but there's a lot to chew on, and all the emotional stuff was brilliant.
    test
  4. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

not to ruin your fun, you two.

but who the fuck is this flowjoe faggot? someone get a real mod in here and ask them to re-open that thread. "only one lost thread" my ass, who does this overprivileged cunt think he is?
    test
  5. Leila Night

Ok, HOW?? It only aired last night. Riz, don't keep me in the dark, pleaseeeeee.

I swear, he's a masochist... He likes it when he gets abused.

Except Locke has the upper hand this time.

Yeah!! The (mostly) clean-shaven, healthy-looking Jack was just wow. SO much to consider now...

hahaha... I was kinda saddened by Hurley not telling that cop about Ana.

It wasn't as artistic an opening as the last three... but it was much deeper... and brilliant, yes.
    test
  6. Leila Night

Yeah, that was completely rannndom. He's not even a supermod.
    test
  7. Riz

Riz Well-Known Member

I'm saying. We've got people spoiling every movie made in the last century in here, and the only time a mod pops up is to close a Lost thread.

Hahaha.

Yeah, he looked so happy/healthy when he first showed up that it kinda makes the future he has in store even more heartbreaking.

Same, the cop actor totally sold the moment. But did he not tell because it remined him of Libby, or because of... something else.
    test
  8. Macadeus

Macadeus NoOne Here Gets Out Alive

Flow Joe's always been a faggot.
    test
  9. Leila Night

The only exceptional thing about rm mods is that they're not controlling fuckwits, and now...

yeah, I felt so bad for him at the end of last season...

I thought it had to do with having to explain how she was murdered to someone who loved her, ha. And then there's all the other crazy Lord of the Flies stuff that happened on the island that the Oceanic Six would have to explain.

Rizu, just tell me. This is just terrible of you, Subhanallah...
    test
  10. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

uhhh this show is such a mind fuck.

whos funeral do you think jack went to in that flash forward at the end of season 3?? i used to think it was ben but now im maybe thinking it was locke. the reason being both ben and locke had no friends on the outside world. either way though, im pretty damn positive its one of them. which means that it doesnt matter who went with locke and who went with jack they all eventually get off the island. another thing i need to know is who are the oceanic 6, and on top of that what is it theyre hiding. also what the fuck is up with jacob? god i hate this show and love it at the same time
    test
  11. Riz

Riz Well-Known Member

That's a good interpretation.

Jack was willing to shoot Locke in the head in front of everyone. Lord of the Flies indeed.

So. Was it really Charlie or just Hurley being crazy? And who do you think the remaining 3 are?

I don't think it's Locke or Ben. Not sure why, I just don't.

Hurley went with Locke so it seems the divide isn't gonna make much difference in the end. But why did Desmon go with Jack despite the message Charlie gave him?

Also, Naomi's death was way too cliche ("Tell my sister I love her") so I'm guessing it'll be some kind of code for the "rescuers".
    test
  12. Flow-Joe

Flow-Joe Annyong!

You guys suck...why don't you watch a real show. And I closed it cuz it was unnecessary, you could have easily opened up one Lost thread. What you're saying, mufuckas can come up in here and have a thread for every season of Monk or Law & Order or CSI or the Wire. Internet thugs are funny to me!
    test
  13. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

internet thugs? who's an internet thug? any of you guys internet thugs? nope, none here.

last time i checked LOST was a real show. how could one easily have one thread discussing a show from numerous seasons without accidentally giving away spoilers? fucking douche.
    test
  14. Leila Night

Seriously, this Joe Blow guy shouldn't be modding this forum.
    test
  15. Flow-Joe

Flow-Joe Annyong!

Anyone clicking to open that thread would know there would be "spoilers" genius...
    test
  16. Dex Luiz

Dex Luiz Guest

Flow-Joe is infamous for his incompetence as moderator.

It was a mistake to replace him with me in the Introspectrum and Movies & Entertainment.
    test
  17. Leila Night

Most shocking thing of the episode for me... It made me think of the pilot from s1... but this was nothing like that. Jack has really changed... Sawyer, too.
    Well, I think it is Hurley going crazy, but for a good reason, most likely... What do you think?

Charlie's hand...

http://darkufo.blogspot.com/2008/02/video-podcast-behind-scenes-of-episode.html

Not Jin, Sun, Desmond, Rose or Rambo. Who does that leave? And what are your guesses?

EVIL.

I thought it had to be either of them in the beginning...

hmm, I wonder what it does mean, considering Hurley's apology...

Yeah... that's interesting... Maybe he figured Jack and the freighter are his best means for contacting Penny?

YES. Also, is she actually dead? This is the island that cured Locke... twice, plus the tree branch had to have been a worse injury than a clean knife wound...
    test
  18. Flow-Joe

Flow-Joe Annyong!

I'll let you sit back and reflect on how ridiculous that statement is. Ok guys, get back to your show. OOOOH LOST!!!!
    test
  19. Leila Night

Er, Different seasons, different spoilers, genius.

You used to mod? Why were you replaced??
    test
  20. Leila Night

The Xtian Shepherd thing... woowowowowow... What does it mean?? Really, a minor mindfuck.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.