"lost ones" - Jay-Z

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by MFB, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Type Williams

Type Williams ATTITUDE ADJUSTER

nah what he's saying about Beyonce is that they're not a couple, bu they're together...

i think...
    test
  2. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Yeah, thats what I mean. lol
    test
  3. Mr. Key

Mr. Key Heron and sex in one....

I think he's saying that at this point their still in a relationship, but he'd like to take it further (as in marriage) but he feels that she isnt ready for that because she's focused on her career right now. So he's gonna let her do her until she's ready to take that next step.
    test
  4. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

this is def why no one can fuck with him......the first damn line of the song puts dame in his place.......jay is a good rapper.......no one gooder then
    test
  5. THIEF

THIEF New Member

HAHA@ how all u groupies are dickridin jay-z, like this is the best song u ever heard

pathetic
    test
  6. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

haha at you thinking canibus is good, you dick ride the wackest rapper ever..........what does that make you, if dickriding a good one is pathetic........but you come here just to argue, which is cool.......but only if you're good at it.......you play opposite.........
    test
  7. THIEF

THIEF New Member

iN REGARDS to jayz and eminem:

lol
    and i dont even like canibus, all i did was point out his superiority to crooked i, which made a lot of crooked i stans like u all upset
    but lol@ this though:

faggot
    test
  8. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

lol I don't even think I've ever listened to crooked i.......hahahaha, and you are quoting a piece of my post from another thread, which I am sure you have responded again to so quote a whole post, which I obviusly referenced my love for there music........Thread question...who is better......my answer which you have quted a creepy amount of times, I love both of them, and all they have made........playgirl, you are reaching, and you saying shit about how canibus changed the game for rappers.........hahaha.......but honestly how gay, or uncreative do you have to be to quote from another thread with no relevance..........lol@ me being a stan.......read yor post son, you need to jump on my penis twice with the same qoute........groupies need first apply, so fill out a stalking aplication, till then, You are not viable to recieve responses from your idol.........peace dick saddler
    test
  9. THIEF

THIEF New Member

...wow
    test
  10. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

tumble weeds...........yawn.......white teenagers+school bullies+=hmmmmm?.......e-angst, screen name seen behind coke bottle glasses.....broken condoms.........mistakes, regrets.........
    test
  11. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

y cant yall nggaz be more like me who bump jayz, bump 2pac, bump canibus, bump immortal teq, bump tribe called quest, bump dog pound, bump lost boyz, bump bone thugz, bump wutang, bump outkast, bump d block, bump ugk, bump g unit, i dont undastand the hate yall give to muthafuyckaz raw like weezy, jay, whoeva, pac, lol, faggots!~
    test
  12. phoshiz

phoshiz New Member

asaaadasdsa
    test
  13. acurate3522

acurate3522 WATWUZUTHINKIN

Nah I dont think they finished this song (or atleast that verse) is dated..He mentioned that she is 23 in the song but her birthday is 9 4 81 so that makes her 25 now...I think this song is 2 years old...anyone know when Jay's nephew was killed?

test
  14. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

I could have sworn she was born in 1982 though. Her birthday was just last month though so it's possible he made it right before then. But his nephew died this year

And Oz...you've been doing good the past couple of weeks with not saying Nas name in a Jay Z thread for no reason. But as much as I love this song, I don't think it's better than "Dance" or "War"
    test
  15. acurate3522

acurate3522 WATWUZUTHINKIN

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles on Sep 4, 1981 in Houston, TX<~~~~From allmusic.com

Plus she says her DOB in the begining of "Get Me Bodied" on her album....

I did a lil further research and found when it was reported that Jays Nephew was killed Jay-Z's Nephew Killed In Auto Accident
    By Kye Stephenson
    Date: 7/1/2005 <----- From AHH.com

Leads me to believe this joint was recorded late last summer at which time Beyonce was 23 right before September....
    test
  16. MFB

MFB Ciroc Boys

interesting..
    test
  17. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Dance is Nas only comparable song. War isnt.
    test
  18. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

are you guys serious? other than the beat and vibe, this song sounds very amateurish to me. Jay ain't the rapper he used to be at all... flow, delivery, and presence in this joint are very weak, sure what he's speakin on is "real talk" but this track put me to sleep. hook annoys the bejesus out of me. beat is some heat tho...
    test
  19. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

In all honesty
    I like the hook and beat, but the flow and delivery is trash.
    test
  20. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

^word^ basically what i just said... hook is actually aight, but whatever jay was sayin in the back was annoying...

lol@ people jockin like this is his best track...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.