LOST 5 more lbs!!!

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by MISSKEYdaQUEEN, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

OK... Here is the real deal! I am being as bitterly honest on this shit because I do appreciate feedback from people on here and people on this forum are a lot more aerious about their shit.

I started out last year March 07 around 250, yes I said it 250. I lost 40 lbs from like March-September! In reality I'd say March-August. September I slowed down my efforts and Once the snow started I really just fucked my game up PERIOD.

August -November I maintained but November-March 08 I gained back 25 of the lbs I lost. That shit hurt. I wasn't surprised but I was extremely dissapointed inmyself. I fucking fell off. I was doing sooooo good. It hurt more cause niggas was still like "Damn Queen you losing a lot of weight, damn!!' And all the while I was gaining it back.

April 6th I started back on my shit like for REAL FOR REAL. At this point I work out 5 days a week(Cardio and resisitance/weights). Do cardio 7 days a week on top of the gym cardio(1.5 miles brisk walk-jog). I eat no more than 1600 cals a day and 60% of those cals are from energy drinks and MRS. My carbs are extremely limited. Well in actuality I'm back on my shit.

I guess in all humbleness I need some motivation. Losing the 5 lbs is great. And it isn't as hard as I thought it would be to get back into the groove. But still.... I still think back to "Damn I fucked up. I coulda been at my target weight" but I let bullshit interfere with my progress....

Any tips, ANYTHING. I'll post progress pics up when I get back.

Thanks in advance.

BTW, my target weight goal is 175 by November 2009. I think thats realistic.

It also may be too much to ask but if I could get a support friend to email me or PM me from time to time. I know I sound like a vajayjay but I'm mad serious about this shit.
    test
  2. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

So you're about 220 right now? That is still really great, you just have to remember to do your best everyday, and if you DO mess up, everyday is a new day. I think that might be the most important thing to remember, loosing weight is a battle, but every day is a new beginning and instead of putting yourself down, just realize what you're doing, and say "well I'm not going to do that tomorrow!" I think it's important to realize WHY you over-eat, do you do it when your bored? Is it a lack of control? Lack of focus? Every time you eat you just have to think, am I really hungry? And when you start to fall off, just remember how far you've come, and how over-eating or eating unhealthy IS NOT as for-filling as being happy with who you are!!!

And anytime you want to talk about loss of focus or problems you're having with weight-loss just pm me, it takes a LOT to keep my body in shape, and i recently fell off track a bit too, so I know how you're feeling!!
    test
  3. supacilious

supacilious master of ceremonies

just remember that weight loss takes time...it takes a long tiime...just keep going despite whatever happens...
    test
  4. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

Thats one thing U cant do is get out of it.... You miss 2 days next thing u know your out of swing! lol

Just keep at it! Good luck and good job!
    test
  5. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

definitely keep at it and remember it takes a long time cause you didn't gain all the weight over night...you won't lose it over night.
    test
  6. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

have you tried anything a little more advanced such as carb cycling? just be prepared that further along you go the harder you have to work, not to take away from anything youve done but you cut weight much easier when you more excess of it. the same thing over and over isnt going to yield the same results year after year, you may want to consider something else, but you have to be prepared because the further you want to go the harder you have to fight. you may also need to step up the intensity on your cardio.

i dont know how to motivate you, you have to find that yourself, this type of stuff isnt like other stuff where you can screw around and hope to coast by and no one is going to hold you hand either. you cant bullshit yourself.
    test
  7. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

^^^Thats what I did initially after all the weight loss. That shit was hard to lose. To change my eating habits so drastically was hard. To dedicate to the fitness routine, man that shit was HARD!. So when I was getting the compliments I got lacksed(sp). As if I could eat some mac and cheese more, eat some french toast or pizza more (I'm a carb junky).

I felt so fucking stupid. This time around changing my eating isn't hard. Even getting to the gym. Like last night I got in from a show around 3 didn't get to sleep until 5 and still got up to work out.

My goal is not to be skinny. but I have to min imize my health risk. And healthy people work out...its what you have to to. So I have to breathe it again like I used to. Flat out. No bullshitting. Thanks everyone for the feedback/support!
    test
  8. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

why isnt your goal to be skinny? its something you could actually achieve. i mean shit just work hard at that and realize you cant slack. dont ever just settle for "oh its my genetics nothing i can do about it" thats what seperates people from the herd you know, what it is youre willing to do to make them changes. so what you cant go out eating pizza every other day, you may have to work harder than others but if its what you really want you could do it. i gotta work harder than everyone else to put weight on, but its what i want so its what i do, i drink milk by the gallon, eat every 5 fucking seconds to the point where its frustrating that i cant sit down for 5 fucking seconds before extreme hunger sets in but whatever its what i gotta do to grow. you cant look better than normal and be normal.
    test
  9. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

I have av eraged a size 8 and I don't ever want to be smaller. I like curves and I like being thick. I just do. Its a culture thing maybe. Honestly, I like my body now, its just not healthy being my size. I am healthy now but in the future problems may develop!
    test
  10. try 2 lay off of bread 2 days a week

do 30minutes cardio everyday (treadmill, basketball is wat i do)

and count calories, no more than 2200 ( try to stay around 2000)

and drink water (no sodas)

2 months you'll see crazy results
    test
  11. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

Wow.. first off congrats misskey. You're doing great! I'd be more than willing to be an encouraging ear (err.. eyes..?) for you.

My story is sorta similar. I started at 230lbs in January of 2005 and went through the ups and downs.. Actually still am. =) I recently hit my target weight of 150 but actually decided that I didn't like the way I look at that weight. I was real boney and just too skinny ( for me) so then I got lazy and put on weight.. and uhhh now I'm busting my ass trying to lose 10 of those pounds. lol. The fun never stops.

I like that your goal isn't to get skinny but get healthy. Thats what it really should be able anyways.. Anyone can get skinny by not eating, but to get healthy and stay healthy is a real challenge.
    test
  12. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

Oh my I missed this. Thanks Mist and ASOTV
    test
  13. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

i can see where people say it's a challenge, but at the end of the day it's about changing your lifestyle and the best way to do it is gradually...because lets face it...no one put on all that extra weight over night.
    test
  14. -LikeWise-

-LikeWise- Is the Name...

i didnt know you were actually trying to lose weight.

i feel like an ass.
    test
  15. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

LOL... glad to hear you say that. Some fat people are fat for a reason and ARE trying to be healthier. I was at my heaviest over 270+

Its hard to lose weight.
    test
  16. IBRICHGRLY

IBRICHGRLY POSION IVY

Good Luck On Your Weight Lost..i Believe You Can Do It..dont Give Up..push Yourself..cuz If You Dont You Will Never See Resluts..you Have To Motivate Yourself First..as Soon As You Get The Jist Of Things You Would Have Already Lost 10 -15 Punds...that Easy..

Drinks Lots Of Water Stay Away From Soda, Candy, Chips(junk Food All Together)..lol..i Know Its Hard But You Will Have Your Time To Eat Those Foods Again...eat The Main Food Groups..thats A Healthy Diet....good Luck..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.