Losses that White Kids need to accept and get over.......

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Blanco_, Mar 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blanco_

Blanco_ Pacman GotTheGatMan

As we all know White battle rap fans are a very emotional bunch when one of their knights in shining armor takes a loss from a street battle rapper who's Black. Their known for denying obvious losses and holding grudges against the particular street rapper. So here's a few that White kids need to get over already.....

Conceited over Illmaculate: The White kids never had a problem with Con before this battle and by all accounts they even liked him but that all changed when the footage of this Grizzle Mania battle dropped, now all of a sudden Con was corny to them and redundant in his style and they have argued against this obvious loss for over a year and half now which is pretty sad cause even Illmac has admitted he lost.

Math Hoffa over Iron Solomon: Again White denial rears its ugly head whenever this battle is brought up, they desperately need to get over this loss which was always so obvious to me and any other reasonable minded battle rap fan. Solomon and his supporters are very lucky that Smack let him redo his 2nd round verse where according to legend that Solomon forgot his verse.

Arsonal over Pat Stay: This is a recent one and this is an even more obvious loss for the white battle rapper than the two previous mentioned two and low and behold White kids still denied that Pat lost this one, they said he won cause Arsonal rhymes weren't personal enough even though the rhymes Arsonal did spit were obviously for Pat specifically but they said they were indirectly personal and in their world that's not good enough even though Ars was head and shoulders above Pat in his rhymes.

Teacozy I made my 1000th post count!!!!!.....There's still more to name but I'm gonna let ya do the rest!
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 2
    test
  2. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

one more time for the cheap seats...

[​IMG]
    test
  3. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

so i actually read your post.. i wasnt going to, but i was advised you were an idiot..

who thinks illmac beat con? and who thinks iron beat hoffa? its pretty much no debate that pat beat ars, but i wouldnt expect you to understand that.
    test
  4. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

Agree with the first one, Con would have beat Illmac no matter what Illmac would have said, that was Con's best performance, don't agree with Solomon vs Math though, and Ars vs Pat Stay is a toss up IMO.
    test
  5. TunK

TunK Active Member

Con bodied illmac....

Math vs Iron Solomon was definitly a tie in my opinion

Pat Stay clearly beat Arsonal if you take off Arsonals extra bars. If not I'd say it was about a tie.
    test
  6. illmatiK23

illmatiK23 .gif game proper

Solomon vs. Math is up and down for me. I don't think there was a clear cut winner in that one tbh.

I agree with the other two but Ars vs. Pat Stay wasn't clear cut either considering they both had lackluster performances imo.
    test
  7. BAdams421

BAdams421 New Member

Pass vs Hollow........ I see Pass as that 'black friend' that some white ppl have just so they can say they have a black friend, even though he couldn't be any whiter.
    test
  8. Stock II

Stock II New Member

Mischief vs tricky p

"You're a ginger im a n1gger"

hotness imo
    test
  9. Ericthegreat

Ericthegreat Pipe Buster

you probably think Arsonal beat Ok...
    test
  10. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

body bagged
    test
  11. 3xthoroughb

3xthoroughb Crakk Nicholson

holy shit your so right, its like how did i not see this before? get the fuck outa here
    test
  12. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

He did.
    test
  13. TurboMikey

TurboMikey Active Member

Con beat illmac for sure. I personally think Solomon beat math and pat stay and arsonal was a tie.
    test
  14. WillyHova

WillyHova New Member

5 star thread and good addition by philly addin passwurdz into the mix... (yes he is counted as white) hollow killed him

First thing I thought of when I read the title was hoffa over iron... it wasn't even close enough to debate but white kids couldn't accept it.... hell that loss for iron is the whole reason he's scared to battle anymore... unless ofcourse he finds a weak link he thinks he can beat like ness n fool people into thinkin he still got it.... but no way in hell he would go out and get embarrassed by dudes like verb, hollow, etc... math retired his ass...

Ars bodybagged pat stay in my opinion to... they really in denial on that one
    test
  15. Fuzzy Dunlop

Fuzzy Dunlop this ainta pageant pimpin

im with ya on that. i dont think either of them did enough to get a W. if OT was an option, it would have gone to it 100%

both of them had dope lines but they were few and far between, if anyone claims either one boddybagged then they have a clear bias imo
    test
  16. WillyHova

WillyHova New Member

5 star thread and good addition by philly addin passwurdz into the mix... (yes he is counted as white) hollow killed him

First thing I thought of when I read the title was hoffa over iron... it wasn't even close enough to debate but white kids couldn't accept it.... hell that loss for iron is the whole reason he's scared to battle anymore... unless ofcourse he finds a weak link he thinks he can beat like ness n fool people into thinkin he still got it.... but no way in hell he would go out and get embarrassed by dudes like verb, hollow, etc... math retired his ass...

Ars bodybagged pat stay in my opinion to... they really in denial on that one
    test
  17. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

This, plus Pass vs Philly Swain, Swain styled on him and some people on here can't accept it.
    test
  18. Will Slaughter

Will Slaughter New Member

Im still furious that Benny blanco shot carlito to death. Fuck battles.
    test
  19. Signmethefuckup

Signmethefuckup Member

Hahaha .. do you really think Math beat Iron?? if so, your pretty fuckin dumb, which in turn makes your opinion worthless
    test
  20. WuTangintheCut

WuTangintheCut Well-Known Member

this.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.