looks over personality or personality over looks?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Dec 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joro

Joro New Member

If you get to know an ugly person....cuz you work together or something .... and you find yourself attracted to their personality .... don't you find that they start to look good to you? Their looks actually improve drastically when you're attracted to them as people.

It's happened to me. A girl once told me that it's happened to her. It can happen to you.

You must be steadfast in avoiding falling for the good-natures of ugly people. Or else you just might find yourself walking the mall hand-in-hand with a 300 pound whale.
    test
  2. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

Lmao! I bet most of yall who go for looks aren't easy on the eyes urselves
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. DatNiccaBumpz

DatNiccaBumpz New Member

True dat personality will make a chick look better or worse
    test
  4. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lmao you wanna be starting something you got to be starting something haha.
    test
  5. Big Stykz

Big Stykz u feel me?

"You must be steadfast in avoiding falling for the good-natures of ugly people. Or else you just might find yourself walking the mall hand-in-hand with a 300 pound whale. " <--LMAO!!!

but seriously tho, speaking in terms of a long term relationship, its gotta be a healthy mixture of both, no exceptions....
    test
  6. twinkyofalla

twinkyofalla New Member

Having both looks and personality is best for everyone. Achieving it is not hard if we only strive. A good harvest is always s fruit of good labor.
    test
  7. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

I don't think there should be any compromise. You should be attracted physically to and... you know, be able to enjoy talking to the person in question.
    test
  8. Nomak

Nomak Active Member

I'm a sucker for hot women, like every other hot blooded male in the world, but I find myself falling for girls that deliver great conversation. If you know what you're talking about and have great intelligence, i'm definitely hooked. Looks can only get you so far with me. I think when it comes to personality and looks...personality should outweigh the looks just a little bit because a girl that looks like a 6 can definitely look like a 12 with just her humor. The beautiful always get more attention but it gets kind of annoying when they're more into themselves than the relationship. They should just marry a mirror for Gods' sakes.
    test
  9. Brit Boi Gee

Brit Boi Gee raison d'être

im shallow at times, but a great personality equipped with great conversation/ energy and good values goes a long way
    test
  10. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Truth!
    test
  11. Ruby Gloom

Ruby Gloom Lovely

I'd pick a good personality over looks. But that's just because I feel like my looks aren't near as good my personality. So I'd like to think someone would like me for my personality and over look the fact that I might not be the hottest person out there. (if that makes any sense lmao I should be sleeping).
    test
  12. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

but u are the hottest dogwoman out there, naturally..since you re the only cross breed between the two species.
    test
  13. En_Why

En_Why En Why Cee

I got a couple chicks that arent the best lookers on the planet. I like them a lot and one of which I really enjoy talking to more then the others. Though I must admit i dont feel sexually satisfied after sex with them. I need at least a "7" to satisfy me sexually. just being honest

actually i can think of one chick that isnt that great looking that gives head so good shes better then all of the hot chicks
    test
  14. Ruby Gloom

Ruby Gloom Lovely

hahaha you're always so kind.
    test
  15. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

I have to be attracted to the girl, sorry, call me shallow......I hope the girl Im with is attracted to me, because at the end of the day, a great personality makes for a great friendship, while being attracted to eachother takes that friendship to another level....

Women are alot more flexible about their type physically, like what they desire sexually isnt necessarily who they settle down with, while us men try out hardest to make our mate match our preference....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.