looks over personality or personality over looks?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Dec 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

looks over personality or personality over looks? which do you prefer when dating and have you always felt the way you feel about it now?
    test
  2. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Most of the time for me, the way a dude looks will tell me more about his personality. If the nigga looks ugly and/or nasty, then I won't fuck with him. However, sometimes a dudes personality will make him ugly to me if he's actually good looking. (i.e. I do NOT like pretty boys because either they have a conceited, stuck up, bad attitude type of personality or they're probably borderline gay.)

Imperial1
    test
  3. hakunamatata

hakunamatata New Member

i dont care how great of a personality you have, you gotta have some looks to go with it. im not saying that you have to be a dime or be a model or nothing like that, but you have to be atleast respectable looking..so respectable looking+personality=having a chance
    test
  4. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Looks, yo... I think personality changes are more volatile than looks.

A person can be one way one year and then totally flip the next... and unless they get in an accident or are already at the onset of aging, their looks will usually remain constant.
    test
  5. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

Can't have one w/o the other
    test
  6. Radium

Radium f k

co sign

but really its like:

looks at first

then personality later

then both

like the first thing you see is how they look. you cant really see a personality at first. eventually you start to attach that personality to those looks later though and if the personality is ugly the person will become ugly too.
    test
  7. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

Shallow twats.

But, honestly

If you don't have a brain and personality, i'm not pursuing any further.
    test
  8. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

^This

If a guy's personality is wack his whole appearance will be a turn-off to me b/c that's how I'll view him as a whole. Wouldn't matter if his "looks" were considered attractive by the majority. That's how it's always been with me.

And I gotta take back what I said to a certain extent; I used to think I couldn't have one without the other but lately I don't go by that. Looks only go so far.
    test
  9. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

so have you ever had other boyfriends or is your husband your 1st boyfriend period?
    test
  10. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I think personality can be just as shallow as looks.

In fact, I think you can lie more and a lot easier with personality than with looks.
    test
  11. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Ideally, both. But as cliche as it sounds, I would choose personality over looks. Besides, if a guy has a great personality, he will become more attractive to me, anyway.

I love positivity and a good sense of humor. I couldn't fuck with somebody with a bad attitude.
    test
  12. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lmao listening to miss sure thing haha.
    test
  13. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

^this most def.
    test
  14. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

What's miss sure thing mean? lol
    test
  15. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol never mind boo i misread it haha it sounded like you was so sure of yourself that the guy was going to like you haha thats good i like a woman with confidence it makes for a good challenge.
    test
  16. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Personality goes a long way, but it's not making me fuck a fatty.
    test
  17. Hash Seeds

Hash Seeds New Member

co mutha phukn sign!

I done dated chicks I thought were just alright and then t can be anything whether it's there humor or the fact we got something in common or anything and that simple thing draws me to em. And then it's pretty much like a domino effect from there. At least with me that's how it seems to go
    test
  18. En_Why

En_Why En Why Cee

overall personality, our connection and her view on me will keep me wanting to talk to someone. I've known some super hot girls that annoyed the FUCK out of me to the point i had no respect for them. Pure lames. Like 1 girl that comes to mind was on my dick heavy and she was a 9/10 but she had "Haterism" suuuppperrr badly. Like any bitch we saw that was pretty she would say some fucked up comment, or she would clown a bitches purse or whatever. I got sick of that shit i dont wanna hear your pathetic ego everytime we walk by a cute chick nah mean

Another girl i fucked with was like a 8.5/10, real hot got looks when we walked in the room and all that. But she was so hectic. Like any little thing FLIPPED her out. One day im giving her directions to my house, she gets off the freeway and calls me up going crazy talking about "There is 3 ways i can go left, right and straight! you didnt tell me which way to go!! i dont know what to do, which way do i go!?!". I was like shut the fuck up bitch just go straight god damn. I ended that too

matter fact i got like 3 more stories about fine bitches i cut cuz they genuinely pissed me the fuck off. The main chick im talking to right now aint much in the looks department but i enjoy talking to her a lot and we gonna be friends for a long time. But she aint hot enough for me to be in a real relationship with. So a bitch needs both really
    test
  19. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

looks

although personality can make you cuter or less attractive
    test
  20. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

definitely can make you less attractive.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.