Looks like Slaughterhouse deal with Shady is all but final

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by nappyjim, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexKKKeller

AlexKKKeller New Member

Smh @ the day a human compares selling cars to artistry.
    I am truly disgusted.
    And sir, you'll find thousands of people on YouTube, who think Canibus presents his lyrics just fine.
    But, they don't know what their talking about.
    These people probably have the same list of favorite rappers as you, but, as soon as they say Canibus has a good delivery, they will no longer know what they're talking about.
    test
  2. AlexKKKeller

AlexKKKeller New Member

Shit, I'm not a Canibus fan, and I think his delivery fits his style.
    test
  3. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

You're a fuckin' moron. It's called a parallel. Are you fuckin' retarded?

And thousands of people on Youtube? WHOOPTY FUCKIN' DOOO!!! hahahaha... Are you fuckin' serious? I'm sure I can find 1,000 people on Youtube that think Aliens probed them too. hahahahahaha... IDIOCY!

He only has a delivery built for battle raps. That's not good enough to be a music artist. Why hasn't he done anything? Same thing with Papoose... Because NO DELIVERY! Papoose honestly sounds like a fuckin' idiot on track. He's so monotonous and he sounds the same whether he's spittin' a battle rap or making a love song.

It's common sense. YOU HAVE TO BE ABLE TO ADJUST. He cannot.
    test
  4. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

Actually he always talked about Canibus and I'm talking back when he was battlin MC JUICE and he was featured as unsigned hype in one of them magazines.

I've heard and read the interviews.
    test
  5. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

Canibus makes flying in space with mercury ion rockets attached to your feet sound believable and fun to me.
    test
  6. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I've read the articles too and you're fulla shit cuz he wasn't getting interviewed when he battled Juice. Juice battle was at Scribble and even then.... nobody knew who he was.

And I heard all his Wake Up Show interviews and he never said Canibus was his favorite MC. It was always LL and Redman. He said he respected Canibus but it was never a favorite MC thing. But then again, he says he respects Bubba Sparxxx and Paul Wall... So what's that say? Get outta here.
    test
  7. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Like I said... that style, his delivery fits. That's the only style his delivery fits. He can't do anything else with his delivery. He's tried but it sounded horrific.
    test
  8. AlexKKKeller

AlexKKKeller New Member

No, I just realize that selling a car isn't comparable to art.
    Brahms would spit on you for that shit.

Yup, and those thousands of people turn everything you've said in this thread into a simple opinion, which is all it has been, and will ever be.

No, you don't.
    That's like saying, a man who can sculpt buildings perfectly, but 'can't' do human faces, isn't a 'proper' artist, because he can't 'adjust.'
    A truly despicable outlook on Art.
    You need to read, and find the definition Art was given, during the Renaissance.
    (No, I don't mean dictionary.com)
    test
  9. AlexKKKeller

AlexKKKeller New Member

The only good thing Society has ever created during it's corrupted existence, ruined by arrogant ass, narrow minded ass, moderners.

Smh.
    test
  10. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

This lame don't know what he talking about and why does he wanna make him self a self proclaimed Eminem dickridder? lol
    test
  11. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Your retarded as shit. ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING GETS COMPARED. So I guess it's disrespectful when rappers compare basketball (a sport) to "art) as well, right? STFU with your high & mighty bullshit. IT'S A FUCKIN' ANALOGY. Please become intelligent. It's not literal. Dumbass.

That's funny how all the greats in hip hop will talk about delivery and how you deliver a verse... Even the manner of hand movements you use and a certain breath you take inbetween bars. ALL OF THAT COUNTS. Obviously, to someone who doesn't make music, you wouldn't know anything about that.

NO YOU DUMB FUCK. That wasn't the point. The point is, Eminem can sculpt the buildings, human faces, body, animals, mountains, trees, and more while Canibus can only sculpt a building. See how your simple ass mind strays away from the point? YOU JUST WON MY POINT FOR ME.

It's comparing ONE ASPECT to someone who can do EVERY ASPECT WELL. So ignorant. SMH.
    test
  12. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Moron. Here goes the bullshit ass 10 year old Rapmusic.com mentality again. He argues a point about a certain artist and suddenly he's a dickrider. So you must be a Canibus dickrider then, huh? FUCKIN' IDIOT CAN'T MAKE A LEGIT ARGUMENT SO HE COMES WITH THAT DUMB SHIT. Fuck outta here. PLEASE COME HALF INTELLIGENT.
    test
  13. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

[youtube]1JdvMypE6bw[/youtube]
    [youtube]JG1CkGKDwVA[/youtube]
    [youtube]hpca1R_hx1s[/youtube]

Those flows and deliveries all sound diff to me.

[youtube]6x0w9TpI1xk[/youtube]
    [youtube]8zMoNkbBGik[/youtube]
    [youtube]bpYlSJu07U4[/youtube]

How come Eminem doesn't have any songs about topics like this? Is it 'cause he's one dimensional?

Of course not... I'm just being facetious.

Em's got alot of deliveries and flows, styles... not all of them have been dope. If you look at something like say... TES, all the songs have the same flow, except Til I Collapse. If you look at MMLP, it's all the same off-the-wall flow except for Way I Am. Relapse? All one flow of rapid viscosity and syncopated accent style... 'cept for the outro track that sounds like older Em, and the 3rd verse on Medicine Ball.

He's got alot of topics, but is rarely ever deep or metaphysical... closest he's come to political is introspection on his own cultural significance, the idea of wiggers and childhood rebellion, and on rare tracks like White America or We As Americans. He definitely is better at sad and emotional stuff though for sure.

...and devil worshiping, cannibalism, animal sacrifice, beastiality, psychotic stuff etc to me is no less outlandish than space ships, superhuman abilities, conspiracy theory, and aliens.
    test
  14. AlexKKKeller

AlexKKKeller New Member

^Don't bother.
    Homie is just too closed minded.
    test
  15. AlexKKKeller

AlexKKKeller New Member

That's exactly what I saying.
    You're saying, Canibus isn't as good of an artist, because he can only sculpt the buildings.
    But, what of people such as Stephen King, who are considered the best at what they do, but only focus on one particular style of writing?
    You, have a very narrow minded view on Art.
    test
  16. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

No you fuckin' moron. See where your stupidity continues to glow? He can sculpt ONLY THE BUILDIJNG while Eminem can do the building, faces, body, animals, mountains, trees, monuments, and more... Who is the better sculpter then?

Canibus can only sculpt ONE THING. Do you guys not get that? And you guys are saying I'm narrow minded or close minded?!?!?! hahahaha! Idiots.

And no... Canibus uses the same delivery in each track. And you're really gonna tell me Eminem only uses one flow on his albums.!??! HAHAHA! You know nothing about flow. You know nothing about cadence or delivery either.

Please go through Eminem Show and listen to how many different flows he uses... How much better he rides a beat than Canibus. How he can actually sound emotional on tracks and convey the image he is trying to portray within the lyrics.

Go tell Pharoahe Monch or Mos Def or Tupac or even Eminem or Andre 3000 that your delivery and the tones in your vocals don't play a role in the finished product. It's the difference between a polished rapper that mastered flow/delivery compared to a rapper who just knows how to spit bars.
    test
  17. AlexKKKeller

AlexKKKeller New Member

Arigatou for dodging my Stephen King analogy.
    And, that would make EMINEM a more diverse sculptor.
    But, believe it, someone would come along and say "I like his(the person who can only sculpt buildings) better."
    And that is all it takes.
    It's unfortunate that you can't see that.
    test
  18. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

That's just stupid. Especially the last paragraph. So things that happen FACTUALLY in real life and people live with is no less outlandish than things that are only THOUGHT to be true? Hmmm... Reality is just as outlandish as "theory/fantasy/conspiracy"? HMMMMMMMMMMMMM... RIGGGHHHT! Again, showing where your mental is at.

Sorry... Canibus could never drop a song with the emotional intensity and actually deliver it correctly as say a "Kim" or "Stan". And at the same time, he doesn't have the voice to even pull off a "Superman" or "Bully" or "Patiently Waiting" or anything where you actually have melody in the delivery. Em's delivery completely and utterly shits on Canibus's. Again... Canibus has the battle rap delivery down.

Give me one song where Canibus was supposed to sound emotional and he actually sold it? He hasn't done it once for me and I know A TON of Canubs fans that would agree on that.
    test
  19. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

NO DUMBASS. There's a difference between PREFERENCE and WHO IS BETTER. I might like watching a street baller with flashy moves better than watching a NBA player who is very fundamental but that does not make him better. THAT IS PREFERENCE! Are you stupid!?!?!? Preference does not make someone better... SKILL MAKES SOMEONE BETTER.

Again.... Who is the better actor? Someone who can do multiple different roles nearly masterfully or one that can only do gangsta movies masterfully? Hmmmm.... Yeah. Not that hard of a question. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? Honestly, I'm seriously just gonna ignore this thread now, cuz it's so obvious you have no fuckin' brain capacity to grasp a SIMPLE ASS CONCEPT.

And I ignored your Stephen King argument? Are you fuckin' dumb? Just because I didn't mention his name I ignored that argument? ahhahaha... NOW I KNOW YOU'RE RETARDED because I obviously reverted to that argument in mine. Just because I didn't say "Stephen King" in my argument must mean I didn't mention that that is ONE area while someone who can write horror, love stories, thrillers, comedies, and more masterfully would be a better author WHETHER YOU PREFER THEM OR NOT. Dumbass.... Forget it. I really quit on you. You're hopeless. hahaha
    test
  20. AlexKKKeller

AlexKKKeller New Member

No piece of artwork is absolutely 'better' than another, because of 'preference.'
    That's what you fail to recognize.
    And that is why, you fail.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.