Looks like it's Phoenix and Urb...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by MAD SKREWS, Dec 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

And the other producers i named...you probally havent heard there beats...

cuz none of em post their hottest work.

which shows....the increase.

Matter of fact the beat INFO used for the tourney is a THROWBACK from some time ago....

...so.....
    test
  2. MAD SKREWS

MAD SKREWS Dear Mr.Toilet, Im Da Shi

I think hit and miss is a lil harsh for Phoenix.. buddy is top 3 on this site.. but I see what you saying about urb. I'm not a fan of his music but I respect what he does. He is VERY on point with his music.. sometime I don't know how he pulls off having 293847923874 sounds and it not sounding crowded.. that's talent so regardless, this battle should def be interesting.. but a 3 way battle with SOL, URB, PHOENIX!!.. damn.. that would be the RM.com highlight of 2005...

MODS, MAKE THAT SHIT HAPPEN!!.. I know they all want a piece of each other.. *calms back the rabid Urban before he tears someone's throat off*
    test
  3. Reign

Reign Let it...

jus cuz cats WANT sol and nix in the finals doesnt mean it should happen... shit I wanna see me in the finals not cuz I can compare with those dudes just cuz itd be fun but just cuz i want it dont mean I deserve it I got beat out so did Sole, thats just what happened... and for Urb to say I wanna get 2 w/ one stone if he beats nix he already did that cuz he beat sol....

as far as the inconsistent shit yall talkin about... I wouldnt say that, I mean once in a while one of his beats have you like... ??? wtf... BUT its cuz he aint just doin the norm. Dude goes out on a limb EVERYTIME he drops something and just about everytime its fire. Shit even them tracks where Im like u sure this is phoenix??? some nice emcee could drop on it and make a joint so hot that you notice the beat and the vision he had for it more...

I dunno if all that came out right But dudes serious... and even his throwaway joints is fire... I bet dudes got some offline shit that would shut the industry down.. wouldnt suprise me a bit.
    test
  4. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

Phoenix isn't a Internet Producer.
    test
  5. ChaseNCashe

Its called having a good ear.

Blending sounds.

Mixing is a key part in not having a beat sound crowded.

If you have like 8 instruments all panned to the center with the volume at 72%

Its going to sound crowded.

If you pan the instruments to the left or right ear at a certain volume with a certain attack or decay...you can have all the sounds you desire.
    test
  6. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

did some body jus refer to pheonix as an internet producer?
    test
  7. MAD SKREWS

thank you mr obvious.. i'm just saying.. I've never heard anyone pull it off like he does.. that's all..
    test
  8. ChaseNCashe

Phoenix does the same thing.

I do the same thing.

SanZo does the same thing.

Hookz does it.

Auditory does it.

How do you not notice?
    test
  9. MAD SKREWS

Who said I don't notice? Just the way he does it, i've noticed over anyone else.
    test
  10. I.N.F.O.theking

I.N.F.O.theking haha 80s modanna

(continues working on beat for cam'ron's lp)
    test
  11. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

lmao at this thread
    test
  12. Realtime Ent

Realtime Ent T.A.P.

dope, when do we get to hear the audio of the radio show that you was talking about? holler
    test
  13. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

/\

they cant be released but ill tell u right now they are fire.
    test
  14. FMinor

FMinor New Member

while my nigga dskillz...
    *continues working on beat for nokas album*
    test
  15. Dskillz

^ nokas is dead.

2. Im working on some tracks for someone..who was just highlighted in the source magazine.

3. Working on an album, for a singer, who appears of lots of tracks....of a group QUICKLY growing... in fact..one of the producers of that group..is also oon that album... and some other GREAT carolina producers as well..that right there is an honor and a half for me.

4. Working on a member from that groups...extended family... he has several albums dropping...im making tracks to get placed on that.

5. A rapper named CRoss, who has like 11 mixtapes out..that sold really well down here.. and has An indy label trying to sign him..if he gets a full demo to them...which i will be producing..and getting part of the signing bonus... he pays well.

6. A group at my church...im workiong on their album

7. Working and lerning from the keyboardist at my church... on some r&b projects.

8. LEasing alot more beats than usual...lately....and loving it.

so PAUSE.
    test
  16. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

naw id have to agree wit D. but then again u have to really like Nix's sound to think otherwise. I actually feel Sol is a better producer not to say Nix is bad but I wouldnt say hes the best here or even top 5.
    test
  17. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

nobody is saying pheonix is wack hes dope but the problem is is that some beats are hotter than others and its not due to the age of the beat
    test
  18. Dskillz

Exactly what my point is.
    test
  19. Dskillz

If you produce...post beats online...and sell beats online...

and rappers online buy and rap on your beats.

You are also an internet producer.

is he JUST a internet producer....no

But who with 5 years experience or more..here is ?
    test
  20. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

anyone who posts their beats online, is by definition a producer on the internet.. stop tripping over irrelevant shit.

ill wayz ive sensed a little hostility towards me from the vote in the thread and now ur lenghty exposition in here.. whats up wit it?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.