looking @ all prophets of god, muhammad was the most normal ...

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Nu'maaN, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

there can be prophets without having to write a new book.
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Yes but for instance in the bible the test is their prophecies 100% accurate everytime

Whereas even say a skilled pshycic medium may get info from familiar spirits but they will still be wrong a certain percentage.
    test
  3. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

accurate prophecies.

i don't know if there's an exam they have to sit though.

which is why i've differentiated messengers from prophets.

like a thousand times.

:numaan:
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

Ok so same thing. Do they have to be 100%?
    test
  5. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

lol, yes.

test
  6. TheBigPayback

Word. Well thats consistant w the bible.
    test
  7. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

Why does God send his messengers/prophets to kill rather than heal the world every single time? If he did it with Jesus why not with Muhammad? Why with Muhammad was he a warlord who gained believers through conquering his neighbours? Why would god command his prophet or give him permission to allow the raping and pillaging of other people in the world? The whole you can fuck/rape your enemies wives, in front of their husbands even, and make slaves of them if they don't submit to the will of Allah. And Apostasy in Islam in general. If you say you believe one day then denounce it later in life this is worthy of the death penalty or life sentence in prison where you will be tortured for the ladies, how noble of them. Its what Muslims have made into Sharia Law based on what Muhammad said or atleast in what Muhammad's friends interpreted from him and put into their Hadiths.

I think Muhammad is really just a story of a great albeit horrific by today's standard General as most of them are. He should be remember with the likes of Alexander the Great or Ghengis Khan. He came around and united his people and led them to war against his neighbours and not just won but spread his borders quite a lot. But once he was gone the belief in what he was babbling about wasnt enough to guarantee his successors would be peaceful and work together (unless that meant uniting for war against non-muslims or each other in the polarizing Shia/Sunni debate of who should be the next caliph). Following his death their were formerly conquered states/allies who wanted to go there own way. So they were slaughtered. In the first 25 years after he was gone 3 out of 4 caliphs were mudered by other factions and these leaders were former friends of Muhammad.

The legacy of Muhammad was blood and violence. He left his people with words of war. Go out and kill Christians, Persians, Jews, & Polytheists. Basically if you find someone who doesn't believe that the Quran is the only interpretation of God's will than murder those people. In the first 25 years when those caliphs were being murdered Islam still had time to go to war with every major religion known to the world. The only real inclination that Muhammad had divine influence was the capabilities of his warriors to succeed in war. I guess offering of pussy was probably just the perfect incentive. Its probably where the whole 72 virgins thing really came about. I know that specific number isnt anywhere in the Quran but if wives were on the table for his men to take and the age of consent was at the very least 9 years old then I am sure some of his followers partook in their enemies daughters and got atleast a couple virgins out of the deal.
    test
  8. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

how many people did prophet muhammad kill with his bare hands? only one.

that was during war, and it's war, you have to kill you idiot.

he was sent as a mercy for all the worlds, so i don't know how you got your small little mind twisted with the notion that he was sent to kill people.

next time, come with sources with how many people the prophet killed.

i'll wait.

raping and pillaging? warlord? are you fucking serious?

why am i even responding to a douche who learns about islam through media/news and answering-islam dot fucking com?

get your facts right mate, you're sounding like a fuckhead.

apostasy killing is only permitted during war.

how many times have i asked you cunts to read the conditions with rulings.

each ruling comes with conditions, you can't just read the ruling and forget about the conditions. especially with a ruling as serious as killing someone.

during war, if a muslim denounces his faith and runs, it's permissable to kill him. not because he denounced his faith, but because he will run and tell others about the tactics that muslims are using in war.

it's like that in any fucking army. you kill the snitches who desert you.

you'd be stupid not to, the info they have is detrimental in the wrong hands.

again, you're sounding like a complete fucking ignorant swine loving cunt here.

you want to compare him to genghis khan?

please, oh for the love of fuck please come back with some stats on casualties during prophet muhammad's reign.

even his predecessors didn't kill nearly half as many people as genghis did alone. how the fuck are you gonna compare that to someone like prophet muhammad.

when did you hear about the prophet creating a throne of bones, like genghis?

yeah, he united them, with the word not the sword. believe what you will, but you're learning about the purest religion through the shittest mediums.

seriously, post stats. i know the casualties, one battle of genghis has more casualties than all battles from muhammad and his 4 khalifs combined, dickhead.

surprised you didn't compare him to hitler you fucking brainwashed prick.

what does that have to do with the prophet?

that's the confusion and chaos that the people created once the prophet died.

mainly had to do with the shia'te people who thought ali deserved the first khalif.

again, nothing to do with the "horrific general" prophet muhammad.

you're so shit. seriously.

again, i dare you to fucking quote where the prophet is asking us to kill christians?

people of the book (jews and christians) are well respected in our deen and our book.

were the christians and jews allowed to worship their own way even when the prophet conquered their lands? yes. were they left in peace? yes. did they have to pay a jizyah tax? yes, but that meant they didn't have to fight our wars, our battles. they were safeguarded from battle with a small tax. why the fuck are you complaining?

persians? yeah, alright mate. seriously, quote it. i'm waiting.

nowhere in the qur'an or hadith has the number 72 popped up, any fucking where.

speak what you will, i just can't grasp why you speak on things you know little to fuck all about.

you can't back any of your fucking useless filth shit talking up with any facts.

keep at it, go out and learn the proper islam you fuckstick.

yeah, i called you a fuckstick.

i bet you think the prophet asked me to call you that. fuckstick.

i'm done here, for good.

test
  9. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

also last but not least, last i read generals want power and land.

the prophet was given the chance to rule mecca when he was starting his mission. "if they were to put the sun in my right hand, and the moon in the other, i won't give up". that was his response to all the wealth, status, land, power that they tried bribing him with.

read on it you dipshit, what kind of general would give up all that?

if you want to speak on generals, why not mention khalid bin walid?

don't want islam to get a positive light, ever huh?

fuck outta here.

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.