Look at what American Youth has become.

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by HOLLOW 55, Jan 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

Rippy McSwine..

As much as you'd like to believe your Claim as Truth, Black people STILL don't get those jobs or school placements over whites.

What your Reciting is called Conservative Rhetoric, you've heard Republicans & conservative minded people repeat that claim & accept it as truth. But the REAL truth is that such an Occurrence of favoritism is nothing more then a "WHAT IF" statement. Conservatives fault affirmative action with the argument of "well what keeps it from completely reversing???"
    Then they made up an example & Repeated it.

Yet it's Hardly ever happens ANYWHERE.. whens the last time your read such an investigation that proved your theory? For every one investigation you find, I can find 9.

America hasn't changed much.. it's just the it's practically "ILLEAGEL" to be racist now, you may not be arrested but you WILL be Shunned by society.. Thus Even tho some people claim they are not racist, they sometimes are.. in everything from thier political Views to social Views. But because it's not like the 60's anymore people are very rarely Flamboyant about thier racial Beliefs anymore..

Hidden racism.. Does it effect blacks more Or whites?

test
  2. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

im so sick of trying to argue this shit because i never actually get to say what im trying to say without being a victim of prejudice myself, or being totally ignored, or i just cant get my point across because ive got too many black people arguing against me with minds clouded by anger.

so heres what i have to say:

i could not give a fuck less.

its true.

im not prejudiced against anyone. but i know people who are prejudiced against me, so my response is: i dont give a fuck about your hardships, cuz i got my own.

plain and simple.

thank you and goodnight.

edit*... ps- i dont condone supermicists of any skin color and i think theyre disgusting.
    test
  3. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

man im not even gon' say shit.. lol ...
    test
  4. DannyC

go ahead muthafucka say it.

oh wait, u realized that you = not taken seriously by me.

and i already know, its the same vice versa.

so y bother replying?

dont waste your time son.

if u say "im not gonna say shit" then u just said shit.

dumbass.

lemme say it again:

i dont give a fuck about your hardships cuz i got my own.

u angry enough to reply yet?
    test
  5. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

lmao, i wasnt even quoting you.. i was talking about this whole subject...u fuckin rhode island raised chipmunk... take ur ass somewhere dog... u was raised up in the god damn suburbs of fuckin rhode island in a school which prolly had 120 white kids and 2 blacks... gget the fuck outta here with tha tnonsense, like u really know how it goes down.. comin in here like you some success story n shit, nigga u was raised in a nice neighborhood, with EXCELLENT school funding. prolly had a lil dalmation n shit.. nigga u prolly used to swing on tires n shit in the front of ya 4 bedroom house.. that ur grandmother passed down. prolly never been raised in the projects nothing, u dont know shit..i hate when faggots try and speak on shit they've never been thru. nigga u in rhode island, i am SURE u had a nice life.

shut ur fuckin' mouth.
    test
  6. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

one of danny's hardships was not being able to buy that mustang he wanted since he was 9.
    test
  7. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Im not getting into your little scuffle.

But anyone who uses school funding as an excuse for anything is a moron.

American schools get SHIT LOADS of money. The poorest American schools are 10x's richer than your average school in pretty much any other country.

its how they spend the money and it aint their fault more kids in inner cities carry guns than depressed matt hoods do in suburbia.
    test
  8. Extreme Venom

^^

But it is thier fault that the Urban Schools Lesson Plans have no serious Application to the real world.

It's also thier fault that books Dated as published back in 1978 & 1984 are still being given out as Standard Study Material in these schools.

It's also thier fault that teachers in those Urban schools recieve less money then thier counter parts dispite the fact they have to teach More kids.
    So Why should they Teach with the same level of optimism?
    They have No reason to.. & THATS WHY THEY DON'T!!!!

& As for American Schools getting more money then other Schools Around the world.. It could have somthing to do with the Value of a Dollar.
    Again you cannot compare the Poor conditions of one country to America in an attempt downplay the racism in America. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT AMERICA..

THERE IS NO REASON WHY ONLY SOME AMERICAN KIDS SHOULD RECEIVE POORER EDUCATIONS & LOWER SCHOOL FUNDING THEN OTHER YOUNG AMRICANS BECAUSE OF WHERE THEY LIVE.

"Sorry lil Ta-Meika Livingston..
    You don't get a Good education like lil Sally Klein from Pine Bluff
    because you live in Brooklyn, NY... ok?"

Anyone who believes Inequally funded Public Schools & the poor lesson Plans they put out has no Bearing on whether it's Students do well in the real world or not, is a Fucking Moron.

SCHOOLS ARE THERE TO PREP YOU FOR LIFE

IF THE SCHOOL DOES A BAD JOB THE STUDENTS WILL NOT DO WELL IN LIFE.

Thats a 100% logical Connection that can't be denied.

If you would DARE comeout your face & say lopsided School funding has no bearing on the way it's students follow through in life.. You can die..

Just... die.. right now..

All you hear is "Minorites are ignorant, they have no education blah blah blah"

But Now when I underline the State Sponsered REASON Minorities receive poor educations & tend to drop outta these schools while thier Suburban Counter parts receive top of the line Lesson plans.. Suddenly..

SUDDENLY

I say SUDDENLY.... education or a lack thereof, has no effect on people because it makes the Majority White Gov't look corrupt & racist against Minorities... which it is...

You Niggaz sound like racist trying to Justify Segregation in the 60's.. it makes me fuckin' sick..

Welcome to the real world you fags.. Racism is alive & kicking in the new millenium & STILL Aimed at Keeping Minorities poorer then Whites..

People just hide it better..

test
  9. Look im Gangsta

I love your ignorance.

You refuse to accept that it's the WAY OF LIFE.

ITS NOT FUCKING RACISM.

It's wrong that minorities are the majority of the poor in the USA and we all know why.

But get it through your thick skull that there is no fucking conspiricy to hold you down or keep you stupid.

THEY JUST DONT CARE BECAUSE YOU ARE POOR

Blair doesn't care about me because Im POOR.

Bush dont care about you because you are POOR.

Blair likes people like Riz, they have MONEY.

Bush likes people like Soultan, they have MONEY.

It's not a race thing. Its a class thing.

Its the way society works.

Rich and poor.
    test
  10. Extreme Venom

indeed..

Just so happens the majority of the poor in America are non-whites..

Your right, there's no racism involved...Smoove..

Well Hooray then, it all make sense now..
    test
  11. Look im Gangsta

So where's the logic?

The cold hard truth is yall are poor because inner city folk don't do fuck all and the government is not going to do fuck all to help inner city people.

THATS THE WAY OF LIFE. IN EVERY COUNTRY. THATS HOW SOCIETY WORKS. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL.

The reason minorities are poorer than whites is probably because the poor white communities are dimmishing. Not getting richer, but being faded out.

Neither one of us is in any intellectual possition to preach to anyone else as to why that is. So fuck off acting like you know fuck all. All you know is how to point the finger.

EXPLAIN THE RICH BLACK PEOPLE.

Explain why my Aunt just moved out to CT from Queens? She's black. She's just got a job as some sort of secatary.

Or are white people secretly letting a minority of blacks and hispanics succeed to keep the fact they are racist, undercover?

Are Powell and Rice just smoke screens?

Come on genuis, how deep does this go?

I'm ignorant you see. I base my opinions on what I fucking see. Not what some jumped up prick preaches to me.

Brainwashed cunt.
    test
  12. Extreme Venom

The fact that you can't make a decent argument without calling a person names & saying "Fuck all" 25 times in a paragraph Highlights your frustration & inability to make a good Point.. Please stop..

smh.. anyway,

As for the rich black people.. I garuntee if a Study was done it would find that majority of those rich educated blacks were FROM THE SUB URBS.

Theres such a small amount of inner city kids who make it out & into college that they refuse to publish Such a report.. I've read it already.. Google it & Educate yourself..

I went to BOTH TYPES OF SCHOOLS

I seen the Empty Undernourished lessons they give us in NYC's Minority schools

And I Seen the Full 5 Course meal lessons they gave inthe Suburban Ellenville high school I graduated from

COMPLETE DIFFERANCE

I'm 100% Positive that if urban High Schools had The business Study Programs, The AMAZING Economics, Politics and Gov't, & Civil crimonology Classes That My last HighSchool had.. The minority drop out rates would PLUNGE..

But as long as it's unequal we will never know..

One things for sure.. When I graduated from that Suburban School I realized I learned more about business & American life in those last 2 years then I ever did in the prior 18 years.

lol@ Minorities don't do shit...

Lemme ask you a logical question....

Can You push a 1 year old child into the Ocean & expect it to know how to swim before it was even taught?[look]

No..[nonono] no, you certainly can't because it would probly drown....

So how in the HELL would you expect a person to INSTANTLY know about Business, Politics, Laws of Economics & Succeed in applying them to life if they were never taught it in School?[dunno]

ZAAAAAACLTY.. shh..
    test
  13. DannyC

ahahaha @ this kid.

wtf u kno about me?

i went to PUBLIC SCHOOL in the middle of BOSTON with 1200 KIDS and 47% were BLACK

owned.

i didnt have a dog, and i lived in a three story apartment next to projects.

owned.

i didnt have a tire swing, or a tree, or even a front yard, i had a parking ot across the street where we played basketball and baseball till it got dark.

owned.

u need to stop being such a fucking faggot.

u think theres nothing in rhode island, but because i LIVE THERE NOW, u think i never went thru anything.

ur fucking ignorant. and u DESERVE every racist remark that is ever thrown at you.

because youre fucking ignorant.

yep, i said it.

fuck you.

i dont need to tell my life story to tell u that u have no fucking clue about my life and u never will. my family was poor, lower class and broken. i didnt have pets, or nice xmas'es, or cars given to me by mommy and daddy for my 16th bday.

i didnt live the white bred dream.

i dont know where the fuck u come up with this bullshit but im getting fuckin tired of it. and im gettin tired of ignorant black assholes on this site like you who just think that all whites live some privelaged dream just because of our skin color.

my whole family line has been poor since they came here from ireland.

and ur muthafuckin right im a success story, cuz im a self made man with nothin to give credit to except myself.

yet, as far as i can tell, unless u sellin rocks, u still live with mommy in your 2 bedroom apartment and im sure ur little trash internet studio was paid for by her too.

so get the fuck off my nuts u little ignorant scumbag, i dont ever wanna see/hear u talk about my life like u know me ever again.

rhode island's where i live, not where i grew up. and its alot fuckin harder than u.

come thru talkin that and them providence boys'll shut u the fuck up.

laugh. post some silly response about how im not taken seriously, but reality is ur talkin all that from the safety of a computer desk u little fuckin FAGGOT.

so kiss my white ass.
    test
  14. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

we dont believe u, u need more people.
    test
  15. real special K

real special K the man with 2 lovers

thats fucked up
    test
  16. Kryogenix

Kryogenix New Member

Man, Im not even goin lie
    I dont even like white people.
    I say it all the time.
    test
  17. DannyC

if u say that all the time, white people dont like you either
    test
  18. DannyC

i dont really give a fuckin shit what you believe.

i said my piece.

u heard me.

keep talkin that u broke ass bitch made faggot.
    test
  19. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

of course you don't. thats why u typed ur success story to me.
    test
  20. Look im Gangsta

For this to be true I'd have to be constantly furstrated. Becuase the cursing 'theory' (which is used rather ironically alot of the time) only works if Im acting out of character. I curse non stop.

More conspiricy, smoke screen bullshit then? How ignorant of me.

Quite possibly the dumbest shit you've ever said. Actually no... Learning about Scotland through Braveheart tops this.

I'm skipping the next bit because I compared poor American schools to 'wealthy' British schools.

So explain the Europeans. Who only recently had countries stable enough to support an education system. Some of them have a hand in running corperate American. Russian business men grew up with no formal education and are amoung the richest people in the world.

Im sorry, that's not an excuse. Education is a right, yes and not everyone is granted that right.

But people in America get more opertinitues than the rest of the world. If they want to waste it, no matter how little that opertunity is, then that's ON THEM.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.