Look at what American Youth has become.

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by HOLLOW 55, Jan 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ali Gator2

Ali Gator2 Unfinished Business

How can you say that racism in corporate America is almost non-existent? It's immeasurable. You don't know what you're talking about, Danny.
    test
  2. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

Ay Danny C..

It's pretty obvious there's more minorities going to public schools in Big Cities then any other area of the country...

Did you know that Public Schools in Suburban America get over 70% more Gov't funding then Urban schools Dispite Urban Schools having more Students?

Logic would say allocate cash according to Enrollment numbers.. What system do we use?

I myself had to leave NYC & move upstate N.Y with an Uncle Just so I could get a Decent Education. I seen the differance personally..

Any Explaination for this Odd allocation of funds in minority dominated areas?

test
  3. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

hahahahah

Actually Soultan is qualified for the job.
    However, I seriously doubt he's EVER been turned down for a job.
    He's probably never even had to apply for a job.

Life is alot easier when your parents clear the path for you.
    test
  4. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Is there a retard/special education degree you somehow acquired at USC???

because sometimes, you seem like one of the most clueless/brainwashed morons I've ever encountered.... including highschool dropouts and such.

being close minded can be cured... being a total fucking idiot can't be.
    test
  5. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Oh - and it doesnt matter if a supervisor says "im not going to hire a [insert racial slur here"...

because thanks to the government.... they have no choice, and MUST hire them.

God damnit... you should learn about the workforce in today's america.... stop listening to your stupid ass parents that claim they're african.
    test
  6. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

lmao @ danny quoting soultan with that reply...
    test
  7. WallaB33z

WallaB33z Power To The People

THANK YOU.

Problem is, 80% of America thinks ya gotta outside lyching niggas to be a racist.
    test
  8. WallaB33z

WallaB33z Power To The People

You dumb shit.

Workforce discrimination is defined by discrimination against qualified individuals. How the fuck do you discriminate against an unqualified person who can't even submit a credible application?

The fact of the matter is that qualified blacks/latinos/whatever lose employment entitlements to un/under-qualified male white applicants; agencies only hire them because they don't want to associate with non-whites, regardless of their credentials. People who read books know this as undue privilege.

I love how your entire rationale was based on a hypothetical scenario where non-white applicants are somehow automatically less qualified than the next man. Speaks volumes.

I also love how issues of workplace racism against non-whites get dismissed, but when the topic is discrimination against white women, no one has a problem recognizing sexism. Matter of fact, white women make up the highest beneficiaries of equity measures among all minority groups.

In a nutshell, the fact that everyone applauds gender-based equity measures and talks shit about race-based equity measures is proof by itself that racism indeed exists in hiring/promotion/wage-pay practices.

Was the last book you read Green Eggs and fuckin Ham? Are you aware that the last segregation laws in America weren't outlawed until the early 1980s? Are you aware Native people today live in the same Third World (more like Fourth World) conditions that were imposed on them by "the pilgrims" 200 years ago? You clearly have no fucking clue of the unlikelihood of racism disappearing within the next century, let alone the next decade.

You don't know what you're talking about. And of course you'll read it. Here's what you won't do: respond credibly.
    test
  9. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

test
  10. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I love the way no black person is racist...

there's always some excuse...
    test
  11. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Sadly that's the justification black people use too.

They aint outside beating down white people, so talking about hating white people isn't racist.
    test
  12. HOLLOW 55

HOLLOW 55 You niggas cant trap here

Cough**Racial Name-Profiling**Cough

You may have not been previously aware of this but nowadays, employers don't even have to know your race to be prejudice against you.

Example: Tyneisha calls to check up on a potential job opening that she read in the classifieds. Unfortunately, the employer tells her that the job is taken. Tyneisha responds politely and thanks the employer for his/her time anyway. Meanwhile, Becky calls for the same job opening. She tells the employer her credentials and she gets the job! Can anybody tell me why Becky got the job over Tyneisha?
    test
  13. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

WOAH! You really do have it twisted, don't you?

Yeah, this might be true if I were looking for work back home. However, we have no contacts in L.A. to really hook me up like that. Wish I did.

And for the record, I'm not talking about just me, Danny C. It's been ridiculous out here. When the job market dries up, black men get fucked. Women get fucked. It's odd, but from what I'm seeing, black women get fucked less. And I'm talkin' straight A top level grad school type mufuckas. Below average graduates have nothing to complain about because they'd have a hard time finding a job regardless.
    test
  14. blaquest

blaquest Yodel At Me

this is so sad
    test
  15. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

It's sad to see how most black people are so brainwashed to fear whitey.

.... it's not 1946 anymore... you can go outside without people throwing rocks at you.

You've got this shit in your minds, that your parents fed you since birth. The white men will try to hold you down. None of them like us. Blah blah blah. Not even close to the case. I live in redneck america... and SUPERVISORS HIRE BLACK FOLKS OVER WHITE FOLKS. The government has a hand in that, but there is no...absolutely ZERO evidence of discrimination at any workplace I've worked in. Most white managers are scared to death to ask a black person to do their fucking jobs these days.... because racism will be brought up, and in comes the NAACP, the fucking idiots that fuel the fires.

It's sad. Really it is. You're born with people putting excuses into your heads as to why you'll never be worth shit. So you buy into it.... and you use the excuse for yourself for the rest of your life.
    test
  16. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

This was possibly the most stupid shit I've ever read.

You do understand that when a black and white apply for a job, and they are equally qualified.... the black person gets the job, right?

Do you understand that?

Do you understand that TONS of white kids get dumped from college because the college had to pick up slightly less qualified black students up instead?....

The government has given you guys all the advantages you could ask for in the workplace and in school.

Yet you still want want want... cry cry cry.... Stop being such pussies. You've got the advantage over white folks....

and white folks gave it to you. So who are you mad at?
    test
  17. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

nah its based off tax. so a small rich white town whose avg. resident makes 60k+ a year is going to get alot of funding for not alot of kids where as a big city, the avg income is going to be something like 15k a year and it gets spread to alot more kids.
    test
  18. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Not being a dick, I'm seriously curious...
    (I don't think I've ever actually asked you)

What do you do for a living?
    test
  19. HOLLOW 55

Double post.
    test
  20. HOLLOW 55

This was completely irrelevant.

Maybe you didn't understand. I don't see how you didn't though.

I was referring to "name-profiling".

Research it and then comment. You may have a point in terms of blacks getting a job over whites.

BUT, racial name profiling is actually the most subliminal and discreet way of being prejudice against ANY minority. Hell, it even happens to caucasions(sp?). Don't be sad.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.