look at my bum...

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by ImmortalKitty, Apr 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

you know we're gonna need a picture
    test
  2. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

my legs have the lines down the side and thw calves are pretty huge what do you really have to reference them with?

and as usual you have no proof other than just a statement on what you got son
    test
  3. Matches T. Malone

Matches T. Malone Registered Playboy

I'll be sure to move that to the top of my priority list.

they only look 'big' because your skinny ankles make them look that way by comparison.

i also have the lines going down the sides, but my calves look like this, "UU" while yours look like "U`"...lol. point is, your Lateral is almost non-existent. they might be 'big'/thick in circumference, but they're not as well defined and developed as you think they are.

well first of all, i don't need to provide anyone with any proof. you either believe me or you don't. i don't need to lie or brag to you or anyone....i'm just telling you, i wouldn't go around calling those calves, "huge and defined" when they're not that well developed.

secondly....Lol, still on that "you have no proof other than your claims!".....really?
    test
  4. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

you talk a whole lot, always have

and i think youd be stupid to actually call my calves "average"

if you looked at the average persons calf mine would be much better in comparison

fair to say buddy? i think so
    test
  5. Kobe Brahant

Kobe Brahant Black Mamba

Oh shit! @ Matches T. rockin' the Donovan Bailey's...
    test
  6. Matches T. Malone

you're standing on your tippy toes on a chair taking a picture of your calves....i think we're past the point where you get to call anyone else stupid for anything.

and your calves are average, deal with it.
    test
  7. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

as much as you have to deal with being an ignorant, ,scared little bitch i guess

where are the pics of you again?

youre a chatty cathy son, you need a string coming out of you besides the one between your legs attached to the tampon

jog on limp dick
    test
  8. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

3 days later... the argument is still rolling along...
    test
  9. Kobe Brahant

Kobe Brahant Black Mamba

I think he means within the realm of people who are attentive to carving out their calves.

Because surely your calves are more impressive than any ole Average weekend softball playing Joe's.
    test
  10. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

yeah im not a top tier professional athlete and i dont criticize other peoples shit when i cant back it up with some pictoral or factual evidence
    hes just a hater who does nothing who chatterboxes all day long

always has been
    test
  11. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

here we go with the unnecessarily lame insults. don't resort to being a complete idiot again.

have i really got to you enough that you need to revert back to 2003?

somewhat, i suppose.

I never said he had chicken legs. i think we can agree that his calves are somewhat underdeveloped(lack of Lateral), and referring to them as "Huge and Defined" is reaching a bit.

Oh come off it already, for fucks sake.

You can't possible still have such a simple and retarded logic...anyone can criticize you all they fucking want without having to provide pictures of their own calves.

Lol.

still as insecure as ever.
    test
  12. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

you have managed to tell people how good looking you are how tough you are how you have huge calves

yet the only pic youve ever posted was with you and a bunch of other spics and you wouldnt even admit which one was you

im sorry you like to flap the pussy and hide man , talk about 2003 , they make it pretty easy to figure out , and cheap , how to put pictures on the net, cam whores do it everyday on myspace

so which is it, are you just not bright enough , or just too loose in the pussy to post up your mammoth wheels ?

cool dude
    test
  13. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

you have managed to tell people how good looking you are how tough you are how you have huge calves

yet the only pic youve ever posted was with you and a bunch of other spics and you wouldnt even admit which one was you

im sorry you like to flap the pussy and hide man , talk about 2003 , they make it pretty easy to figure out , and cheap , how to put pictures on the net, cam whores do it everyday on myspace

so which is it, are you just not bright enough , or just too loose in the pussy to post up your mammoth wheels ?

cool dude
    test
  14. Matches T. Malone

test
  15. ImmortalKitty

ImmortalKitty New Member

this was meant to about me fucking not u fags legs haha poo
    test
  16. Langford

Langford New Member

you're fucking?
    test
  17. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  18. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

you already got your compliment

1/thread
    test
  19. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

yeah dude.
    i live in australia --

and if you go outside big cities and shit, you'll see 'em around on outback roads -- tourists think they're cute, so they'll stop their cars - get out and expect the kangaroo to bounce right on over and ask you to take a photo or some shit.

But nah ; you get to close to a wild kangaroo - it'll just flip out and start punching and kicking you ..

but thats not the scary thing ;

shit happens all the time -- on quiet outback roads like around night-time - you won't see them on the roads and shit ; if you hit one - you have more chance of totalling your car than killing the roo.
    test
  20. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

^So they're like our deer?

fucking deer. Ruin your car. But I'd rather deal with them than moose. Those things tear up semi trucks.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.