*look at me I produced big name artists* .. how about giving credit where due

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Eternity, Sep 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Definit

Definit Based.

i want a name now...thanks for depressing me Auditory...

lmao...

wait...i havent uploaded any new crap for like 2-3+yrs on the net...lmaoooo, maybe thats a reason i get no emails n no one hits me up constantly on AOL AIM anymore...lmao....shit even the names that Sol listed, dont hit me up anymore....i think i was some where in that list at one point...and..well fell away from the net makin some moves locally and got caught up in street life...did some time...well...fuck it im back...in the next month i'll be startin some online experiences again...i love ya'll net heads...i give props to everyone...fuck it...shit i even beefed wit Sol for a moment a yr or so ago...but none the less dude gets my props...alone with Sho-down...(when we gonna make the damn book...lmfao!...we lazy on that shit...ahah!)....anyhow...ya'll get my props...any and everyone on here...

i'll help anyone on here...alot of people know i was into helping everyone out as much as possible a few yrs back...sharing anything to make all ya better musically...

i give props to the auditory i used to listin to back before he went off to college...

i know alot of ya'll but it seems alot have forgot me...

in the end i expect no fuckin ((PROPS)) hand out...i just live my day n try to make it a step closer then i was that morning thinking about what move im gonna make...

maybe one morning i can be where i want to be n sleep in without havin to wake up n think about steps...thats what i want...fuck a pat on the back, till i get there...fuck it...

1ne.
    test
  2. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Call Him Meta Uh Uh, Call Him Meta Maestro
    test
  3. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

Even my nigga Dion Primo had to get on some heads , you know cats is being real in here.

I have to agree with alot of stuff thats being said, and I completely agree with sol in his overall meaning behind this post. The same cats who he was vaguely describing have came into this thread looking real guilty. Defending themselves and shit , but at the same time saying who cares?

At the end of the day , its about the person you portray yourself as to be on here , and I know cats on here talk more shit then they would in person. They take it for fun and games , knowing in real life they wouldn't come at you the same way they do on here.

Cats act like they can't get touch or can't be touch. Its like c'mon fam , you can't be serious , in person you would not even come at me sideways like this. But at the same time
    "Your being Real" contradicting themselves left and right
    test
  4. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

save it. if you aint in Cali dont even come wit all that nonsense. and when have i ever said anything about me making more moves than ANYONE. you kids just make stupid shit up. QUOTE ME!! all ive ever said is i dont givea fuck what you kids are doing. ive never said anything about me making more moves and all that bullshit. so stop bandwagoning.

and dont talk all that hard street shit. save it for the street. you the same nigga talkin about you meetin bitches that fat and ugly on here. dog you a clown. i aint even ever had a problem with you nor do i even remember listening to any of your music or any of that shit.

anyways believe wat you want. but you talkin about fighting me and all this shit in real life but you wouldnt. i dont even see why you would even bring some stupid shit like that up seeing as you never will. i mean if your in cali and you want make a thread and ill meet up with you and we can box.
    test
  5. I.N.F.O.theking

I.N.F.O.theking haha 80s modanna

Lmao @ Sol Thinking That Shit Nova Said Bout Camron Emailing Him Was True...fuck...you Guys Are Nuts...im Out
    test
  6. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

Meetin a myspace bitch? [funny] You reachin on that one...

Lets use that myspace shit as an example then. I talk about being a cutt throat dude on the hoes on here. Everybody that knows me in real life knows I don't give a fuck. But dudes on here tried to say I was a liar when I say I fuck bitches or I clown bitches. They like "oh you fat you dont get hoes" blah blah. I mean I know the truth so I didn't sweat it. BUT.... when I did meet a bitch on myspace for the first time, and shes ugly... I left the bitch at the gas station. Then posted up the voicemails of the bitch mad at how I left her like that. The shit is nothin...If I say something, I mean it... I'm not one to talk bullshit like you.

Everytime I post its on some Real shit. You dont catch me talkin sideways like you do. Every comment you make is on some trying to make yourself look better than everyone type shit. Like is this dude serious? I picture you as being a nigga in a real conversation in real life, and the shit you say would make me look at you like who is this fruit cake ass nigga? I swear you'd get laughed at, on some real shit.

I'm not one of these weenie mothafuckas. And thats ONE of your problems, you got some concept in ya brain where you think everybody online is some lame lil dude that lives in his parents basement. No, just...no.... stop it.

If I had the time I would go through random posts of you mentioning yourself in a higher light than everyone else. But I'm not gonna post it because I got better shit to do. Everyone else already pretty much knows what i'm talkin about...

Even Dr. Dre himself probly doesn't have as much ego as you.
    test
  7. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

man if i coulda sent dude the money for the tournament before it started up an signed up that way i wouldve

my paypal is fucked as of now though my sister is actually in debt to them, aint that a bitch? plus she spent all MY money in there haha..
    test
  8. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

blah blah. handle ya bizz
    test
  9. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

Lmao@anyone thinking a thread about how I should give sol props cuz he uploaded beats before me on the net cuz he thinks cam bought a beat off sclick off me is a good thread. Thread is fucking retarded.
    test
  10. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

This is RM there are always gonna be beef

that just the way it is
    test
  11. Raticus

Raticus Beatz for the streetz....

no doubt.. just laughing at how far you would go to give props back.....
    test
  12. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

Fuck it Dion P is making sense and cats egos are just haywire on here anyways.

No one wants to share knowledge on anything. Not just getting placements, not on anything.

Someone asks a question about equipment: turns into a gay beef thread between software and hardware and then cats brag about having more shit than other cats.

Someone asks about mixing: cats call you ignorant and might even go out of the way to peep your mixes and shit only to call them ass, call you ass, say some ••••••••• smart ass remark but never really drop their knowledge.

Someone asks for advice on their beats: someone sees who can come up with the funniest way to diss so they can get a collective laugh from the rest of the board and never actually share the knowledge

I see a good grip of useful threads about the technical aspects of beat making, and advice about getting put on, or advice about schooling and all sorts of shit that either get no response, no in depth responses, or sways complete into some gay sidelined argument between the "top name" cats on here.

Which is lame.

Just as cats said, it must be a security thing if cats are really that scared to share what they know with others. The way I see it, if you have your mind right I don't know why I wouldn't want to build and help anyway I could. I just don't like talking to assholes and gassed up bitches.

And I don't think this thread is 100% about you NOVA. But if it was an indirect mention of you, a lot of needed shit surfaced through this thread.

Cats do need to get those egos in check.
    test
  13. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

its whatever, theres really nothing wrong with promoting what your doing...fuck it, be a dick about it too, why not? shit man, while we are at it check out my man BILLY DA KID <-------- click on it.
    test
  14. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

nothing surfaced @ all, the whole thread is dumb. and of course the thread is 100 percent about me if its not about premize or the other person he mentioned it could only be about me or info and im sure its not about info. the reason some people might not share connects and its a big reason is because these connects dont want their info shared unless its someone u can really vouch for. has nothin to do with security issues.
    test
  15. I-ki

I-ki New Member

Thanks dude.. appreciate it... i didnt even know that theres people that actually pay attention to my beats... lol...
    test
  16. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

this is plain common sense.
    test
  17. MAD SKREWS

MAD SKREWS Dear Mr.Toilet, Im Da Shi

let go your egos
    test
  18. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

*pause*
    test
  19. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

ppft.... another one of these types of threads, that i usually look over...

So much animosity on these boards... yet niggas dont even be in the same region, state or nothin...
    test
  20. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

Word, that's common sense fam. I'm not talking about sharing connects though, as I said that's common sense homie. I mean sharing knowledge...PERIOD. Advice at the very least. No, even smaller than that, at least (since we are on an OPEN internet FORUM) when cats post threads which everyone can benefit from (whether minimally or in a large portion) then actually build and make a useful discussion out of it rather than cats trying to see who can make the funinest jokes or turning the thread into a Dskillz vs Premize rant.

If someone ever asked you to share your connects (unless y'all are really fam like that and you can vouch for him that deeply, which I'm assuming is rarity because hooking up the hook ups is a big deal) than of course no one is talking about sharing those man.

Son, it's just the fact that the egos and the placements that cats have gotten here have hindered this actual forum from meaningful and useful discussion, advice and so on. Not saying everything has to be serious, helpful of even music-related. But got damnit there needs to be a better ratio of Helpful Information: Faggotry.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.