*look at me I produced big name artists* .. how about giving credit where due

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Eternity, Sep 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LCD Beats

LCD Beats TYME President

I feel u cuzzo
    test
  2. Auditory

Auditory New Member

postman does kina sound familiar

but god damn at that bitch on the right hand side of the page
    test
  3. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

im still confused how rockwell or dj jb had anything to do with anyones placements, i couldnt even think of one...
    test
  4. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

Most I can do is give props for RM because it made me better as a beatmaker.

Cats from back in the day gave me honest feedback , and that shit is what made me improve.

I was rapping before I came on to the internet , but I'm one of the RM producers you cats are talking bout. I started making beats about 4-5 years ago. I honestly think without RM , I wouldn't be at the level I'm at now. Honest feedback helps.

But thats where the props stop at , none of these cats gave me anything except feedback on my beats, everything else I hustled myself. Equipment , knowledge on equipment , the little moves I have made and the beats I have sold was all me.

I haven't had anyone helping me in any of those things , honestly I'm self made
    test
  5. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

lemme clear this up - premize & fmajor, this thread had NADDA to do with either one of you.. I think yall both know that, but I saw premize type somewhere he thought this thread was indirectly at him.. its not. I got a lot of respect for both of your production skills.. and many other members on this board..

I dont ask for any credit, I came along on the net scene in 2002.. Ghetalion had been putting beats online since 1999.. Rockit since 2000.. this thread really has nothing at all to do with me.. Im just an observer..

people give credit to where they come from, but everyone's too cool to have actually gained something by putting beats online.. just like auditory pointed out.

hey, if you're making moves on your own, then this shit doesn't apply to you. I just expect cats to be HONEST and if the 'net helped you get to a successful point in your career, the least you can do is give credit where due..

wasn't it you who pointed out that camron emailed you about getting a beat?

I agree with that FMAJOR

exactly

Im glad this shit got put into the open
    test
  6. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

the camron email thing i was obviously being s.arcastic im cool with someone over there had nothin to do with sclick i dont even upload beats there barely. infos posted about 47 times how it had nothin to do with sclick so i was just fuckin around. so i still dont see how any of those guys had anything to do with me....
    test
  7. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

test
  8. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

so obviously it was directed towards me which was obvious from the get go, if u got a problem with me dont try to be like o this isnt directed towards anyone in specific. dont see what ur so bitter about to begin with.....
    test
  9. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

feel free but a bunch of the cats here frequently drop by fp also so they probabaly already know
    test
  10. I-ki

I-ki New Member

This site is full of fukin haters.
    test
  11. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

thats wasup
    test
  12. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

i was serious ill take some goodie mobb placements
    test
  13. th3r3isn0futur3

th3r3isn0futur3 Active Member

chyea mayn... werd the fuck up

sol, auditory, n F major been sayin some real shit in here...
    test
  14. Auditory

Auditory New Member

who cares how you connect with an artist as long as u connect with em and ur getting payed
    test
  15. th3r3isn0futur3

th3r3isn0futur3 Active Member

hahaha mayn mad peoples got shitted on by that... n it burns em too, but thas some real shit...

instead of people jus lettin each other know whut moves they makin, they brag bout em n whenever someone says somethin about their beats they jus say "oh I sold a beat to [insert artists here] so wtf you gun say, who you sold a beat to?" as if people haven't sold looped samples wit a set of drums over it to tupac or some shit... hahaha, chyea mayn ... cuz someone picked your shit means you got real talent...

whut F major said... peoples needa drop more knowledge, you only insecure if you keep info locked tight up cuz peoples know theres someone better than them thas gun snatch that shit... forgettin that theres people better than them already snatchin shit, so whut mayn... s'all good
    test
  16. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

Alotta dudes on here are so damn cocky I would never fuck with them in real life.

Not on no music shit, not on no female shit, not on no money shit, not on no sports shit, not on nothin...

Dudes be real mouthy on here and real quick to put someone else down. I swear I just don't see the Reality in most of the people who constantly bash and talk shit on here.

I just laugh at it cuz niggas cant be serious, mothafuckas is jokes on here

its too much talent and heat OFFLINE and in the INDUSTRY for a nigga to be tryin to put people down on a message board thats supposed to be geared to network and help others.

Some of ya'll need to step ya people game up...

cuz u niggas is not realistic (I.E - Niggas like Premize)

he always feels like hes a step above everyone and puts himself beyond what everyone else on here is doing when he ain't doin shit but runnin his mouth on this message board just like the people he tries to branch off from. fuckin queer ass nigga man, i dont like you

Let me edit and say this too... I have respect for your Beats - you somewhat decent. But as a Man I can't respect you... you just come off like a lame ass nigga to me... I heard you rap and you sound like a straight cornball. Like on some real shit - I would never want to be in the same room as you because I would call you out for who you really are. A straight diva ass charmin toilet paper downey ultra huggy bear ass nigga...

but fuck it, do you. make those moves you keep yappin about like you above everybody else here
    test
  17. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

Wow some of you guys' egos are as bad as 50's...
    test
  18. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

until any of y'all have fucked a fine r&b bitch, i ain't even gonna bother listenin to ur beats...lol

Pz
    test
  19. Fro$ty Fan

Fro$ty Fan New Member

I agree - his beats aren't even that great.

Producers like FMajor, I-Ki, Dskillz etcetera are just as good as him - yet they don't even have HALF the ego Premize has.

Premize should be more humble, IMO.
    test
  20. TraxSmith

TraxSmith TrackBangas.com

FINALLY SOME1 BROKE IT DOWN...I grind hard as fuck on the net shit and make beautiful living off it and I also have 3 different managements to get track placements..

the people you listed auditory are who I also hear of...aswell as your name..for a few years now..

Most of these cats look down on the net cuz they not makin no bread off it basically...

niggas wanna sit on here and bitch about another producers quality or who they produced for...but none of that matters if your a broke muafucka point blank..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.