*look at me I produced big name artists* .. how about giving credit where due

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Eternity, Sep 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

well since im one of the ones that posted that that was directed at me indirectly or directly. let me just say i dont give a fuck wat your doing and who has said your name or my name. and 9 times out of 10 youve heard my name. my name aint fucking premize. this is a screenname. the streets call me postman. if you havnt heard of me oh well i dont give a shit. i dont care ofr local artist anymore anyway.
    test
  2. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

the fuck does rockwell, rockit, lil c or anybody have to do with my placements? dont make threads directed @ me either without saying my name, i only brought that shit up in defense i never str8 up mentioned anything. i dont mention anything im doin u didnt see me mention shit about my madden 07 shit until someone else made a thread about it. i havent mentioned any of my other placements that arent out either...its nobodies business unless im promoting something. and fuck wyshmaster, sho down and wack bangaz they dont have shit to do with me....
    test
  3. Auditory

Auditory New Member

we should all come together and get breaded together
    test
  4. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

This thread aint even fair...getting a placement is nowhere near the same thing as producing! But I do get a kick off folks that name drop and ride their own dick everytime they get a chance to on this board, but you hardly see these same types of nigga ever offer any useful information to this board, thats Egotistical as fuck. Niggaz is definitely crabs in a barrell on this board. Instead of braggin on placements spread knowledge, you aint gotta get into how you got the placement, how about talk about what to look out for when you do get in that position? How about talk about how to differentiate good management from a poor manager? How about talk about real shit. You can tell alot of these cats are still just net producers cause the way they hang around the board like vultures to either clown someone or take props when someone notices them. But never really to give anything of value. Im a real nigga, anybody that knows me on this board knows I always share information I got, and dont mind taking out time to help a nigga over the phone or in person with their production shit. I aint worried, that crab in a barrell shit dont apply to me cause cant nobody take my spot, I done gridded too hard for that.
    test
  5. Auditory

Auditory New Member

^^ real shit
    test
  6. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

yes man.
    test
  7. Premize Prod

i can vouch for that.

although one of those times i rmember you caking....... hmmm.....
    test
  8. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

i dunno about anyone else but if we werent cool before i dont see any reason why it should be any different now. not talkin about u specifically either....i try to help out people that are cool with me when i can,.
    test
  9. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

f major said some real shit.
    test
  10. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

I'd rather put 10 dollars towards subway.

Because niggas will jerk me just like every other time I've joined the tourney lol.

I get all the way to the finals..and nigga AIM for votes like crazy.
    test
  11. I.N.F.O.theking

I.N.F.O.theking haha 80s modanna

What The Hell Happened Here?
    test
  12. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

LOL you clownin but Im not gonna get into the details that cause thats points back to you :)
    test
  13. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

fmajor, I feel what u tryin to get across......and trust at one point and time I was droppin jewel after jewel after jewel on these boards....but one day I made a thread and it seemed like erry mafucka that posted in my thread was hatin........I think it was my post about usin dual monitors........

u'd be amazed by the amount of ignorance that thread caught and from that day on I was pretty much like fuck it, I aint sharin shit with these mafuckaz ever again, cuz they ungrateful dawg.......

I put cats on to a book with 500 contacts to entertainment lawyers, managers, and labels.......and instead of readin the damn site I linked them to, they rather ask me "why is this book good to use"

I realized a long time ago, these niggaz aint serious......they just on here makin beats.......they talk about blowin up or whateva, but they aint doin nothin to build themselves toward that....there's literally a handful of niggaz that's actually pursuing a promising music career man........sendin emails and "networking" thru myspace is not makin moves......the internet is coo for promotion, but the demise that comes from it is that niggaz get lazy and start thinkin that's all they need to do

i'll put it this way.......if u don't see money leavin ya pocket for this music shit.......u aint doin a got damn thang.......real talk.........
    test
  14. cyi-borg

cyi-borg New Member

this comin from the dude who be talkin madd shit on his lil videos... how hes so great and shit

gimme a break
    test
  15. Premize Prod

hey im a generous nigga. it was just some change haha.
    test
  16. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

^ exactly my nigga that was just dinner for me and my girl, I didnt take that as some major shit
    test
  17. Money Greene

Money Greene Da Man-Da Myth-Da Legend

Whats funny is I remember that post cause I actually had 2 monitors at the time and it was great but alot of cats was like "whats the use?" and "fuck dual monitors, i make bangers wit 1 and shit" but thats rm as it stands now.
    test
  18. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

lol i think i was in that thread talkin about fuck dual monitors.
    test
  19. Raticus

Raticus Beatz for the streetz....

LOL...
    test
  20. LANSTARR

LANSTARR -[ The Sage ]-

Been making beats and grinding since before I knew what the internet was. But once I found the net, I def did use it to promote myself. And I do give respect to the OG's because I def did follow/copy them in the way they marketed themselves. But I wasn't even thinking about selling beats online, cuz I always thought that was wack... having some random person I dont know who is probably not even good spitting over my beat. I just wanted more plays on mp3.com. This was because 1) the pay they use to give back in phase 1 was sick (yall OG's remember that 3 cent per minute played... that added up to a lote of cake my dudes). 2) just to have more people hear my music cuz I am concided like that and like ppl talkin about me and my music. But yeah, all of my connect have come from the real world, not online. However, there are a few ppl from online that I bang with now and still do music with to this day. So I guess that is a net connect in a sense.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.