*look at me I produced big name artists* .. how about giving credit where due

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Eternity, Sep 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

a few people on here had their beats rapped to by famous people.. *wow*..

fame and fortune have cast an amazing spell on what once was a great underground beatmaking forum..

I'm not directing this at anyone in particular, but lets keep it all the way real guys.. if it werent for Rock It Productions, DJ JB, Rockwell, and the OG's of online beatmaking, 95% of the placements yall have established would never have came to pass.. because 95% of the placements yall are getting are based on an online connection.. lets not forget who paved the way for your success.. how about a little humility once in a while?? how about patting eachother on the back and giving proper credit where its due?? some of the beatmaking careers I've seen started online, have given ZERO credit where its due.. cats takin' all the credit themselves, and shitting on the real people who put them in position..

now theres nothing wrong with finding success online.. thats actually a great thing.. it gives talent more avenues to succeed..

the EGO'S are what bring me to the verge of hurling..

I just got done reading a thread in which I saw cats try to one-up eachother on who's produced the most major of the major artists.. WTF? shit didnt have nothing to do with the original topic at hand, which was mixing..

we're all in the same struggle.. lets save the competition for the beat battles.. I know who I've seen talking shit in these forums.. yet only 16 people have signed up for the $10 beat battle so far.. yall makin' madddd moves right?? yet you can't afford $10 to buy into a beat battle thats gonna have a prize pool of over a stack?? none of yall are ballin to the extent that you couldnt use $1,000.. yet many of you are afraid to enter the beat battle.. I don't blame you, when it comes time to put your money where your mouth is, most of you come back to reality

fuck online beatmaker politics

my thoughts after returning to this site for 20 minutes
    SOL
    test
  2. [ Yung Truth ]

[ Yung Truth ] fuck u, pay me

youre my favorite producer on here
    test
  3. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

none of them mother fuckers paved shit for me. and none of my connections are online.

so i guess i dont apply.

test
  4. YB MUZiK

YB MUZiK Active Member

let's get it poppin' god damn it!
    test
  5. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

i didnt wanna tell nobody i was signin up........but yeah, i'm signin up for the tourney.....

as for the other stuff....ehhh...i tend to not take things online very seriously....ppl like to make water sound like wine, so there MAY have been opportunities online to make some moves, but i hardly ever follow thru with them because i dont like being dissappointed...but i see what u mean by the post.......
    test
  6. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

Got you.
    test
  7. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

Haha none of my connections come from being online, we out here grindin homie, I got a large circle of talented producers that I work with, and not just sending FLP files over aim. Sho Down aint paved shit for me. I was making beats and grindin before I knew shit about an MP3.com or rapmusic.com
    test
  8. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

if u want u can help jumpstart my online career and ill even give u a certificate saying so
    test
  9. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

Word to period. I felt like I was saying those words myself. No one would respond to a thread if I posted it though, or they would and start clowning and talkin about how I'm ain't making moves and they are or some ironic shit like that lol.

On a sidenote, I wish I could sign up for the beat battle shit but I don't have a paypal account.
    test
  10. urban_tactics

nahmean @ Fmajor........

not tryin to shit on sol or nothin.....but RM didnt make niggaz like me...or other cats on here

not there ARE some mafuckaz on here that are straight up RM bred producers, they definitely should be thankin the "online beatmaker pioneers" for a lack of a better term
    test
  11. PLT Productions

PLT Productions Baltics Most Wanted

Lol, royce da 5.9 didn`t find me on the internet, the guy who recorded with royce didn`t contact him usin internet.. That`s managers job.. I don`t use internet for local shit, don`t have many connections but somehow they get my number and call me.. But 99% of of my job is done in the studio where cats meet me.. Internet isn`t a source for connections for me..
    test
  12. (( Ozone ))

(( Ozone )) t-t-t-t-toxiq

word @ Sol... I been feelin the same way...

i don't pay none of these cornballs any mind tho

ooooh, so & so rapped on my beat, ooooh i'm makin moves ...stfu noone asked yall niggas

this section of rapmusic.com is cornball central
    test
  13. LCD Beats

LCD Beats TYME President

Sol, what the fuck r u talkin about? Why should anyone feel obligated to shout you or anyone else out? I find it hard to believe that you, Rockwell, or whoever else u named was actually fully responsible for damn near anyone on this site getting a placement. Who's beats are u shopping that they should be all up ya ass??

Get a grip dawg, u want internet fame for u and ya pals? Why are u even concerned what these other cats are or aren't saying? Who cares if most of this board pops shit but are scared to get in the tourney? Let that shit ride and stick to making beats for Bonecrusher/Goodie Mob/etc. cuz i'm sure its a lot more lucrative that what most these mafuckas are doing, so just leave it be.
    test
  14. urban_tactics

and to be honest........errytime i log on here, somebody mentionin rockit....sol....and wyshmaster......mafuckaz is constantly jockin yall

i think whats really wrong is that a new wave of producers, lead by me ofcourse....pretty much took over RM and cats might be feelin a lil bit left out......and i understand, but who really cares man.......its the net....i dont take it seriously....and i'd have to laugh at anybody else who attempts to take it seriously......

as much as dskillz name drops niggaz that aint posted here in 3 or 4 years, id think if u was gettin royalties off name drops from here, u'd be livin lush off residual funds......
    test
  15. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

i dont even work with any producers anymore. i had a team but kicked myself out. now im solo and its looking lovely. i dont got no big following or no shit like that. and i really quit working with local cats. im doing my thing. and i sure as hell aint puttin nobody on. cuz aint nobody put me on. i foundout in life its about what you can do for yourself. fuck errybody else to an extent of course.
    test
  16. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

If I become a millionaire its because Ive wen't out and pushed the hell out of me and my peoples music.

Inet is a plus, But if you really want something, you have to get up and DO IT your self.. not EVERYNE gets a plate handed to them with hot food on it..

Not EVERYONE is BORN into a rich white family... so some of us have to go hrough thick and thin.. some of us have to go without money because we have other shit tp pay off or the IRS is up ur ass and teh govt is raping u of ur money..

Man, I don't cae what people say... I will earn what ever comes my way..

Worry about urs... BECAUSE even ur best of friends will do u shady...
    test
  17. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

I dont know what yall talkin about.

Holla.
    test
  18. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

I'm just venting really
    test
  19. Tyree D.

Tyree D. New Member

I joined. Is this board worth it? should I bring my knowlege and travel stories? so many filibusterable theads.
    I've only produced for Indy labels and I don't feel like listing them.
    test
  20. Auditory

Auditory New Member

people needa start worrying about themselves and stop getting all jealous when someone else makes a move in the game. "So and so did this...what have you done!?" or..."Yadada made a hit song on doosh baggy bag's album, what have u done!?". WHO THE FUCK CARES. What about Dre, Premo, Storch, Lil jon...there all people just like us. LOOK WHAT THEY'VE DONE. Why dont you start comparing yourself to them. Your a man too right? So why does dre own an empire and you working a day job with your couple songs with name artists?? People dont ever look at it like that they just look at it like "oh im higher up in the game then them rapmusic.com niggaz"...makes them feel good. Thats weak minded shit...your fuckin weak if you needa do that.

And i dont see why people look down on the net. The internet is the most genious tool man has ever invented and theres stupid ass clowns that think using it to promote themself makes them inferior or something. I honestly believe that people like wyshmaster, rock it, sol, yessur, Ozone, Track Bangaz are a lot farther in the game then the couple cats around here that are doing work with name artist's but dont have the larger net name. Why? Because i hear there names...and not just on the net. I've heard locals around here talking about track bangaz, Soleternity, Yessur, Ozone. There names are BUZZIN. And to those saying "fuck that shit i built my name from my connects on my own" and feeling all proud and shit. I have NEVER heard ANYONE saying your names EVER other then this message board.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.