Long Term Mj Users Read

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by urboyeon, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. urboyeon

urboyeon New Member

alright so i posted up a while back about having some withdrawals, so i went to the docs n had some tests done. i been blazin heavily for the past 3 years for my back pains n enjoyment roughly about a z a week but at times less, so i cut down alot due to my health problems. so the test results showed my potassium levels were low i had lost alot of weight mostly muscle mass, been having nerve spasms at night and stomach pains and diarhea for along ass time, sometimes there would be blood in it. so i did my research cause i was thinkin something was seriously wrong and found out it does cause your digestive system to swell up and slow down and affects your potassium cells n damages your nervous system, a couple of sites said it even matters on the grade of the bud n i was only smokin on triple A, so that might be another factor. so my doc prescribed me some antibiotics with clavulanate potassium in it, and ive been eating alotta greens n things with potassium such as bananas n potatoes n ive been feeling alot better, my shit looks normal now not much diarhea unless i eat alot of red meat but i still get nauseated at night sometimes but the spasms have went away. i even tried smokin just a bit a few days back n it made my stomach feel like shit again so i stopped completely n things have been getting better. so i think imma just lay off for awhile till im a 100 then just space it out. just giving a heads up to anyone that is going through that BS cause that feeling was over the top. just make sure you watch your diet cause i know my diet wasnt the greatest back then, so that had played a roll in it also. butchea just make sure you get that potassium in n hydrate yourself folks. but everyones bodies are different some are stronger then others so just keep that in mind. shoooot
    test
  2. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

damn that's pretty fucked up.

i stopped smoking a month ago and i had a little diarrhea for one day after about a week, mind you this is the first time i quit in about 2 and a half years and although i wasn't smoking a zip a week i was smoking several times a day. after that though i haven't had any of those symptoms and i haven't smoked in a little over a month.
    test
  3. KNoXvillE

KNoXvillE Str8 MAjor LeAf FuNKy!

you guys sound like a bunch of little bitches......

I've been smoking strong for 13 years, I smoked blunts of garbage for about 5 years str8. I went thru a zip a week when I was 16-19......shit took it's toll........but it was the quality of bud and the cigars that was fucking me up.

So I switched it up.........

I've been smoking nothing but medical marijuana since. I smoke a 1/4 of kill a week. The worlds best of the best!!!! & I feel like Tony the Tiger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyones body is different. Stop trying to scare people with that bullshit. lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.