Long letter/message i wrote to my GF

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by tomahawk, Jul 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomahawk

tomahawk come battle me

I think my GF complains too much and takes small matters way too serious. Just need to make sense out of this from a 3rd person perspective.

Sandy, I’m writing you this because i know i can’t talk to you right now, and i can’t think of anything better to do. I met you thinking you would be a good match for me, and i’m not sure of that anymore. It may sound like a typical response from me, but it’s not me ruining this great thing we got going here, it’s you. However, no matter what i say, i can’t convince you of it. I’ve never changed since the day i met you, i just got frustrated at times with being with someone who is so difficult – there’s a difference here i need you to understand for us to have a chance. I’m not like most guys because i can be compassionate, and i’m sentimental enough to express my emotions when need be, which most guys don’t. I went from having love for you -- to willing to fall for you -- to actually beginning to fall in love with you. The sad thing is, i never see any compassion from you which could validate how much you really care for me. I felt really sick today, but you simply did not care AT ALL! I drove passed a car in a parking lot and you said “i could’ve hit a kid” but you’re a faster driver than me, you do 90-100km on 60km zones (not to mention tail-gating), don’t you think that’s endangering the lives of others too, such as families (etc)? Then you become persistent on why i was driving so fast even when i provided you with a reason, you kept lecturing me about how messed up i apparently am, even though you knew how i was feeling today. I wouldn’t have hit a kid, i’m sure of it FYI and i never kicked you out of my car, you said you wanted to leave, so i said gtfo my car. I was very frustrated because you’re a very hard person to please, you’re never contended with me and you bicker persistently. As soon as i wake up, i call you, and again there’s nothing nice for me, just criticism on how i’m an unreliable person because i didn’t answer your call yesterday [or some other times] due to me SLEEPING. I connect with you so much on a daily basis that i’m appalled by your words, i talk to you on the phone so much and return your calls all the time, that i don’t know what else you want from me. You swear at me all the time: I’m stupid, psycho, weird, an idiot, a loser, and its okay for you to tell me to stfu too but its not ok for me to respond back the same way when i get frustrated. I may not own a business, drive the best car, or bring you the food you like all the time – but im always there for you and willing to take time out of my day to make you feel happy, even when i feel depressed and/or im busy with something. (Yeah i may have went off about your ex today, i was wrong, but im also not well either and i DO have reason to dislike him. I’m not justifying my actions, just letting you know that what i said about him shouldn’t come inbetween us).
    You clearly don’t recognize how much i try, and i don’t want to keep criticizing your behaviour but it’s hard not to when im the one usually taking the stand, as if you were the judge. I feel like i got to point these things out in order for you to truly understand, but i’ll stop the criticisms from this point on. Now, here’s the good part. I’ve been seeing a lot of improvement with the way you behave with me and i really appreciate that. A lot of the times you called me when we get into a fight as of recent, and you make peace. I see that you respect my feelings a lot more, and you’re more easy going and tolerant with me now unlike before. Although you’ve made much improvements, i’d like you to be just a little more caring and compassionate. If im not feeling well, i need you to be there for me and comfort me instead of chastising me. We need our relationship to mature in order for it to last, and the only way it will last is if we both respect each others wants. I’m still ify on whether or not you care for me as much as i care for you, i’m ify about some other things too.. but all i know is that i care for you and still want to be with you. I think there’s a good opportunity here for us to grow as a couple but that’s only if you love me. If you don’t, you need to ask yourself if you really want to be with me. If you don’t love me by now, i don’t think you ever will. Love is not just a word. I’m done, all i wanted from you today was a hug and a kiss, and for you to just be there. I really like when your with me Sandy (now, you think this would make a nice paperback? lol).
    - Adam
    test
  2. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

You're a faggot
    test
  3. tomahawk

tomahawk come battle me

You're the true faggot, trust.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

youre young...

shes not gonna care. Id move on before you do something like start begging or something

Or atleast shorten the letter to a few to the point sentences. Like : ok Im sorry, hope you can forgive, you wanna still be together? If she says yes you ask her to treat you with respect and tell her you will do the same... no need for all that filler man

because that long ass letter makes you seem weak, girls dont like weak dudes trust me. Get to the point and cut out all the whining cuz she wont give a shit about it anyway.
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

also a word of advice you should always remember...

whenever writing a letter of this nature, its always good practice to send it to yourself first, and see what its like to recieve it, wait a few days before actually sending to the girl. Because 99% of the time youll wish you didnt send the letter and this way gives you time to think about it first.

its good advice and id remember it because it sounds like you write a lot of these letters
    test
  6. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

1. don't use gtfo or stfu or any other acronym in real life, ever.

2. she's cheating on you or has cheated on you. guaranteed.

3. break up with her. no reason to put this sappy shit together. just end it and move on. you're wasting time.
    test
  7. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

She won't even read it.
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

thats what im saying...

chicks dont like this whiney shit

shell think hes a pussy.... i hope to god for his sake he didnt send it
    test
  9. IAmDonoTg

IAmDonoTg Member

test
  10. Bad N Flewence

Bad N Flewence One of A Kind

If she's a bitch, writing a letter like a bitch won't change that. Man up or bow down.
    test
  11. MistaChan

MistaChan New Member

hehehe u stilling telling everyoe u making another page and make sorry for u u give number for me i make u sexig her n vagine every day i swearing trust me i i fix u up make u smiling now am i corrected?
    test
  12. Bad N Flewence

Bad N Flewence One of A Kind

what the fuck did you just say?
    test
  13. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

You're only setting yourself up to get your heart ripped out.
    test
  14. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

You sound like the one that's complaining imo. You sound young break up with her it ain't that deep. She seems to have lost interest which means she's getting dick else where. Charge it to the game young bul

Spread the real via Tapatalk 2
    test
  15. grandgroove

grandgroove New Member

Respect the advice. It always works.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    test
  16. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

did this kid ever come back or is he too embarassed?
    test
  17. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

His bitch must have grounded him from the computer after she read the note.
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

test
  19. ItsKOzSMc

ItsKOzSMc Money & Fame

The secret to a lifetime of pussy:

test
  20. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

Or a lifetime of her thinking you're a pussy.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.