loner stoner.

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Hardkore, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaded Conceptz

Jaded Conceptz ....

loner stoner here, haha.
    friends don't do drugs..
    and my 'acquaintances' that do... mostly suck
    heh.
    test
  2. mirhashimi

mirhashimi New Member

Ok? Your Cool?
    test
  3. Muffffy

Muffffy Attack of the Muff

i smoke by my lonesome mostly

i smoke with my niggas if im around them and if they around me when i have some bud

we dont go out of our way to get high with each other n shit. "LOL im goin to catch a train to smoke a blunt at your house" nah. lol. wtf.most of my niggas now got kids n shit yo..lol they all daddyish so i let em do their thing anyway..we chill when we chill
    test
  4. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

shit im home alone im bout to blaze right now

and watch stepbrothers
    test
  5. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

[youtube]ZsMuUheeZY8[/youtube]
    test
  6. lilc

lilc trolling motor

I must warn against the ill-will that solo blunts breeds. if Im gonna allow somone to be in the vicinity, Im gonna allow them to hit the blunt. I hope they do the same for me, but I dont expect it. Its a great theory to say herb is like money or food, that it belongs to the person who has obtained it. but in truth, its not, and in history, its never been that way. one of herb's best powers is that it brings people together. now, if u smoek out a faggot who's gonna talk and fuck up the whole shit, change ur location. but if u chillin with some veterans, the worst thing u can do is blaze up a solo and not invite them in on it. all they will think about is how you are getting elevated and they're stuck being stressed out. and after u come down from ur high, ur gonna be stuck in an atmosphere of negativity and fiending, which is the absolute worst. i say, if you're gonna smoke and theres gonna be people around, u gotta let em in on it. the exception is that, if theres a shitload of people, you can take a few people and go hit it, and not invite everyone. no1 will think you're selfish or get a shitty attitude, altho they might bitch that u didnt let them hit
    test
  7. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

^ this is very understandable. this is my quagmire:

i doubt many of you fuck with backwoods, but i fuck with a blunt that is very similar to backwoods. a backwoods blunt is one leaf wrapped around a bunch of tobacco. the blunt i roll my spliffs with is one leaf with no tobacco. unfortunately, it burns quickly. however, i do feel i get higher when i smoke these types of blunts.

so...my choice is basically: sacrifice my "super" high for a regular high and let 2-3 others hit my 1 gram blunt, or let 2-3 people think i'm greedy because i paid $15 bucks for the blunt and want to smoke it by myself. i don't even want people throwing down on my blunt. i just like smoking them solo.

greedy? perhaps. i don't see how buying something and using it for personal use is greedy, though.
    test
  8. DRUG.

DRUG. Registered Felon

mostly alone cuz i usually buy an 8th at a time and roll it all up into a blunt then smoke it to my head and chill
    test
  9. ezejesus

ezejesus New Member

I see some people after my own heart here. Definatly like to blaze by myself or with wifey. When I chill with my boys it's fun rollin an L and 2 if they match me but mostly I'm at the house. Sometimes I like to watch TV or play Madden or GTA and then other times I will start cleaning and wont stop until I come down. Hooked up the refrigerator one time like it was a damn super market shelf.
    test
  10. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

its not...its WEED not fuckin food
    its not like u sittin there with ya homie and he's hungry and u just fuckin up a XL pizza
    shits weed u dont need it to live...niggas act like u left em for dead or somethin if u dont let em hit the L
    i dont like free loadin niggas...and i always have atleast 2-3 oz but u cant always exspect somebody to break bread with u when u dont in return smh
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.