loner stoner.

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Hardkore, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

^ word, that's dope as hell. i couldn't cop a few zips at once because it would stink up my room too much. i'm only 19 and i still live with my moms, but if things work it, my boy and i should have our own place in early '09 and i could blaze in the crib whenever the hell i want.

that's cool you have a neighbor like that, too. now...imagine having a roommate in college who said he would call the cops if he smells weed on you again. [funny]
    test
  2. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

you could wrap em in plastic wrap with vaseline on the outside...that would down play the smell alot
    i remember bein at home hidin my weed...when you get your own crib and can just come home and throw your zip on the coffee table and roll up
    aint shit like it holmes...g'luck on the apt
    lol i member that college roomate story smh
    test
  3. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

buy some mason jars.. then slap a glade plug-in or something like that
    test
  4. dj dwezill

dj dwezill Dwezill

Hide

Why hide It I like the smell. I live in Chico, CA and right now the whole town smells like weed. Buddy for mine got 25+LBS from 6plants, all natural..

Listen to Seanessy's first album, Gettin' Filthy online at Last.fm :pimp
    [​IMG]
    mobilemusicrecords.com
    He's always on point in the studio working closely with his producer, DJ Loot, to create the most appealing urban music we've heard in years.[shock][​IMG]
    Its all business
    [​IMG]
    test
  5. toker

um cus he lives at his parents pad...

and smellin like weed aint a good thing.. u basically giving the jackers directions to ur pad lol..
    test
  6. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

^the kids a clown, he prolly dont even blaze n if he does hes on some rookie shit smoken clumped up shake shinken its buds . . . im still laughing at 25lbs off 6 plants

dont you guys got smell proof bags there? i mean they arnt really smell proof but they do the trick as far as a human nose is concerned

if not just get seal-a-meal, 3 layers and yer dog proof
    test
  7. dj dwezill

dj dwezill Dwezill

As soon as I figure how to get the pics out of my fone Ill post them. It's no joke my buddy isn't a grower he a gardener. The poster child for the SF co-op. He and his old lady love their plants, the plants arn't clones they are old mountian seed stock. Afgani, and others. Hell his brother in law grows a strain of Indica that grows flat to the ground, like ground cover. this stuff is the most powerful strains i've ever smoked. 5 people one joint and absolutly no clue what happened 5 min. ago.
    test
  8. Blaine Fontaine

send the pics from your phone to your email
    test
  9. toker

lol..

this kids brother is growing WEEDS not weed

lmao @ ground cover
    test
  10. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

^ive heard of people doin it with strains like white grizzly, but you gotta tie it down, it aint grow like that naturaly
    test
  11. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

lmao^^ haha this kid we know, back in the day he would steal his parents credit card and take us out to nice ass resturaunts so we would get him high since he was always broke, and wed smoke a g w/ him and hed be done for the night

but ya, b4 i quit, i had like 2 friends where i'd never trip to smoke em out, they'd be the same way though, if its regular moochers, i only let em hit it once... but i know how it is sometimes being broke and your somewhere, everyones smoking so they let you in on the roto, id be the same way
    test
  12. toker

^^^^shits funny out here

i remember when we would roll up to fast food joints an trade them bud for food.. ditto pizza places

make our own fuckin market
    test
  13. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

i use to do that in hs^^^
    test
  14. Klas~Sick

Klas~Sick New Member

smokin weed alone is dope. at least half the time smoke w/ someone else or other guys but listenin to music high is the shit.
    test
  15. *Iceman*

*Iceman* New Member

Not really, i love smoking by myself, i save more trees that way since i dont like to get retarded high anymore, i just blaze to get a baby buzz, put it out and come back to it later....

My move now is when i roll a blunt, i cut it in half, leave half at the crib, roll to my local pub, pull in the lonely end on the parking lot, blast my subs and spark, then slowly pace into the bar where everybody knows my name...

So right when my high is coming down, that alcohol buzz starts rubbin' my brain, not bad for a week night...
    test
  16. Katastrofik

Katastrofik THE SOUND OF L.I

I'ma Loner Stoner..

I Mean I'm Not Greedy, I Share, But Usually I'm Not Around People That Smoke Cause Everything I DO Is Fast-Paced In Life...
    test
  17. Adzman

Adzman Active Member

yo wtf? u always gotta smoke ur boys ... u gonna trife over some five dollars a weed on ur homie? ... but i bet the next time u in a lil scuffle ur gonna expect him to have ur back. My people can always eat off my plate s'long as they say grace. feel me?
    test
  18. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

it's more like this, homie...

...i always smoked this nigga out and there have been times that he's smoked me out, but the ratio is like 3-to-1. i'll smoke him out on three blunts compared to one he'll smoke me out on.

shit just can't go on like that, especially in this recession.
    test
  19. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Isn't that kinda asking to get busted, though?

Whenever I hotbox, I never speed and I never blast my system... cops are crazy in NJ with the noise pollution thing... been smoking over 15 years and never been busted *knock on wood*... call me scary if you want, but I'm just smart... dumb niggas go to jail.
    test
  20. Blaine Fontaine

lol wrd...3:1 ratio aint gettin it if you dont be havin trees like that...i dont care if i have 3oz...i dont smoke out no blood suckin nigga
    i mean if you smoke somebody elses shit that your not boys with like that damn nigga buy the dutches and some food atleast
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.