loner stoner.

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Hardkore, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

do you smoke more by yourself or with a group of people?

before, i would say...summer '08 until now, i used to primarily smoke with groups of people. in the past few months, though, i see myself blazing by myself more and more.

i have a friend who blazes almost as much as i do. he gets mad because i don't let him hit every blunt of mine. whenever i go on a road trip, i "over prepare" and have more weed than everybody. he thinks it is selfish of me if i roll a .5 gram joint and don't let him hit it.

anyways, on this past sunday morning, i woke up and rolled myself a small J. the only reason i had it was because i saw a large roach in my backpack from friday. took what was left in it and rolled up somethin'. 10 minutes later, he gets up, and i said, "i would have let you hit it if it wasn't so small." he says, "that's okay. it's just another blunt you ain't let me hop on. feel guilty?" and i said, "not at all, because if you don't understand my reasons for blazin' alone, i really don't care."

so, what do you guys think of my situation and blazing alone in general?

p.s. i'm starting to hate dutches and pretty much all types of blunts. so, when people all wanna blaze up, i hate adding my trees into a big ass dutch, philly, swisher, or whatever. i basically only burn backwoods blunts, which are harsh to most people.
    test
  2. Troy

Troy New Member

i'd rather smoke alone, smoking with people is cool, i think it's just important to not smoke with the wrong people, people that'll smoke up all your weed and NEVER return the favor...
    test
  3. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

I smoke by myself most of the time
    test
  4. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

i smoke alone mroe often then not, im the major bonger in my house so everyone elses will pitch on a blunt and ill sit out on it hitting my bong instead lol.

dudes bein a bitch tryna guilt trip you an shit about it, thats the kinda shit you expect from yer mom not yer boys. maybe you should ask him if he understand why u aint share with him and try to explain it better or somthen if he doesnt get it.

the way i see it is bud = $$, if you go out to eat at a restaurant he dont expect you to pay for him or share yer meal so why should bud be any different. or if its only enough for one person to get high why should you share it and have neither one of you get lit.
    test
  5. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

man...you understand it completely. king and paper chase hit it on the head, too.

i don't sell weed. i don't buy it in bulks. i just get enough for me.
    test
  6. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

pffft.

thats not your boy,

thats a leech -
    test
  7. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

it wouldnt hurt you to let him hit it once and tell him to shut up
    test
  8. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

I smoke by myself mostly.
    test
  9. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

lmfao. i have never made him throw down on one of my blunts. ever. he is the same way with me. the difference is, i smoke him out 7 out of 10 times we smoke and he trips when i buy an abundance of weed and don't let him smoke all of it with me.

it's all good, though. i'ma still take L's to the dome, even if he is in the vicinity.
    test
  10. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

I do it often, I never share my spliffs unless someone asks, and then I give them a dirty look as I let them take two puffs hahahaha

Nah forreal, I let people hit my spliffs, but usually I need to roll another one coz that one aint get me high, if I got enough I'll let the homies roll one to share and I'll smoke a dolo joint init......

But these days, we all grown, still a couple of leeches around but mostly people handle they own biz init....

Although I got one homie, used to smoke him out all the time, he'd come over when we was all chillin, he'd have no cash or anything, drink our booze and smoke our shit, THEN when he had money he would hang with a different group of homies, nethertheless that pissed everyone off hahahahaha

But at the end of the day, fuck them, fuck the guilt trip, thats some mother shit or even worse some bitch shit......if you wanna smoke dolo smoke dolo, if they ask for a hit, lie and say its your last blunt hahahaha

PEACE
    test
  11. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

wow u sound like an anti-social piece of shit... i smoke by myself but if theres people around they can hit my shit if they over do it then thats them... i used to give out bud and smoke one of my best friends when he was down or low and shit and now when im down or low he got me right now..
    test
  12. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

I blazed with my boy and two hot bitches tonight. I got no problem smoking up hot bitches haha. We went on a blunt ride and this chick said she could drive fine when she's high. Next thing you know she nearly crashed into the curb going mad fast. If it wasn't for my boy warning her we could have got killed. That shit blew my high.
    test
  13. Troy

Troy New Member

^ that sort of thing happened to me before, i don't like driving and smoking, so this dude i was smoking with in my car said he'd drive, this mothafucka... first he takes us down a exit where the road was closed up, than he drives down a one way street, than we see someone we know at the gas station and he speeds up to the shit like on grandtheft auto and misses hitting the back of the dudes car by a inch at best... oh yeah... it was night and he never turned on the head lights... that's my fault to though, i should of noticed.
    test
  14. *Iceman*

*Iceman* New Member

All the dudes that used to fire up moved, so its just me and my dog on the back of the deck puffin away and thinking about life...
    test
  15. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ thats some depressing shit lol

hard is this ur friend or roommate? big diff.
    test
  16. dj dwezill

dj dwezill Dwezill

*Spam / advertising*
    test
  17. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

lmao.
    man, this dude has been my friend since 2nd grade. dude is practically my brother. he just be trying to smoke for free all the time.
    test
  18. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

lol at this clown thinken you can get 25lb offa 6 plants

smh @ retardation rampant on the internet, kids be sayen anything to try n look cool these days
    test
  19. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

both..

that said, dont expect me to smoke u out.. i blaze too much to be letting somebody constantly hit it 4 free outside my bro..

buy me dinner and ill think bout it
    test
  20. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

i do alot of my smokin when im chillin in the crib and i live by myself...online watchin a movie...so i smoke by myself most of the time
    me and my neighbor hella coo he'll be on the porch smokin and knock on the door and see if i wanna join and vice versa
    i understand what Hardcore is sayin cause he buys just enough for him
    but i buy atleast a few oz at a time...and my niggas aint some tryina smoke for free muthafuckas so aint nothin
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.