LOLZ, even King Diva Anderson Silva is trolling jones

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by Makabreli, Aug 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Makabreli

Makabreli done

I think Silva was just posturing here. He knew the event was shut down and his offer would be turned down. But it was a chance for him to troll like only he can and possibly get some heat off of himself for turning down Weidman.

just when i though i couldn't like anderson more, he shows some dickheaded marketing savvy.
    test
  2. LungZzZ

LungZzZ Well-Known Member

I posted this in the Lyoto thread too. I think he didn't think his offer would be turned down, he wasn't asking to fight for a title or Jones
    test
  3. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

i never thought of anderson silva as market savy. i honestly thinks he realizes that he can easily beat anyone at LHW. and of course they wont make him fight one of his brazilian friends
    test
  4. Makabreli

Makabreli done

phone a wrestler on 8 days notice and it is not an easy fight for anderson.

ionno. could've been a genuine offer, but coming from the dude who is pushing 40 and being picky about fights (at this point in his career, who can blame?) ionno.
    test
  5. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

After him pulling Chael's shorts, and this move right here, I think Silva might just be an evil genius. No joke, people don't give him enough credit for his mind.
    test
  6. LungZzZ

LungZzZ Well-Known Member

I do x), he is brilliant
    test
  7. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

chael said himself that the pulling of the shorts move was so brilliant that he wasnt even upset about it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.