LOL you guys notice how mad Real Deal got..

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Sloss Littlez, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

So the Illuminati have been secretly communicating through Wingdings all this time? Damn, who would have known?

And I'm guessing the Star of David and "thumbs up" symbols indicate the Jewish bankers giving a thumbs up to the 9/11 attacks?

:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:
    test
  2. reznick

reznick New Member

Illuminate is a little club where rich people meet together, throw money into a pool, an decide one what the best cause is, to donate that money to.

I really feel sorry for you that you filled your mind up with all this bs. It takes advantage of people's natural skepticism for authority. It also makes all the kids with broken dreams of becoming something big in life, all the more happy. Now they have an excuse as to why it would have never worked:

The Illuminati
    test
  3. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

lol im sure that was debunked or some kinda explanation was given for that.

all I know is 19 muhfuckas just slipping pass security and hijacking 4 planes is a lil hmmmm.
    test
  4. Buddha Watt

Buddha Watt Well-Known Member

There are also thousands who say it WAS possible. Don't get me wrong I'm all for another investigation, but lets not kid ourselves into believing that something is a conspiracy just because scientists raise questions about it. Scientists raise questions about evolution all the fuckin time, and I hope you all believe in evolution.
    test
  5. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

no you wouldn't lol

i'm illuminati bitch
    test
  6. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

the funniest part is I actually made u check it out...how u interpret it is up to u..

I got more control over your life than u do sucka!
    test
  7. Buddha Watt

Bruvv you seriously think that proves anything? Like anything at all? The fact that you even consider it as a factor just shows how much of a bitch you are
    test
  8. Sloss Littlez

Sloss Littlez KING SLOSS THE BOSS NIGGA

so.fucking.false. lmaoooo peace.
    test
  9. Sloss Littlez

skepticism in here is scary man. these niggas really will win this shit. damn.
    test
  10. o'sheaj

o'sheaj NOT THE DONT FLOP RAPPER

havnt read the whole thread an im not going get in to a big argument with any1
    but there is no way the "official" is true not saying i no the truth coz i dont

like sloss iv been learning about all this shit for years an dont get me wrong most of it has to be bollocks but false flag operations have happened a lot over history so why isnt this 1 its a lot more believable then 19 men attacking one if not the most protected airspace on earth
    test
  11. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

y u mad?? did u really feel the need to shit on me cuz of what I posted..u da real bitch for tryna hate on the next man who's just tryna put ya'll on game..

niggaz is butt hurt anyway, went from green to red cuzx of this thread lmao..
    test
  12. reznick

reznick New Member

Sloss, Mel

I have just been contacted by my superiors. They want to offer you applications to "The Group" (This is the official name)
    test
  13. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

To the dude that posted that stupid ass site, saying it clearly debunked what I said, did you actually read the articles there? Or just the titles?

Written by an Italian ballistics expert, yet that's more credible than the American professors and scientists who researched the topic and then developed a stance on it, and more often than not, they believed that something fishy went on with the WTC.

Lol @ saying what I said got debunked, so when I said that Tower 7 fell without getting hit by anything, how was that debunked?
    test
  14. Sloss Littlez

^ these virgins aint read their shit. they dont even understand it.
    test
  15. Buddha Watt

Bro if I try and school you to the illuminati game by informing you that George Bush is a lizard (this is what some people believe, people with massive followings), are you gonna react by saying "huh, thanks for schooling me to the game bro"?

No, I hope you call me an idiot, because that's what I deserve. That's all I'm doing to you
    test
  16. scrotie

scrotie aka lil generation gap

guys 9/11 has a simple solution

[​IMG]

where you @ hindu rock
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.