LOL you guys notice how mad Real Deal got..

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Sloss Littlez, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

I should just disregard everything you've said, but fuck it. FDR was a puppet, a totally destructive president and he ALLOWED it happen.

Stop reading High School history books.
    test
  2. Sloss Littlez

Sloss Littlez KING SLOSS THE BOSS NIGGA

test
  3. Sloss Littlez

DID I ONCE FUCKING SAY IT'S SHADOWY MEN IN A FUCKING ROOM U STUPID FUCK

I SAID IT'S MULTIPLE FAMILIES WHO HAVE A MAJORITY HOLD IN THE FIVE FUCKING MAJOR ASPECTS OF LIFE

EDUCATION
    MILITARY
    POLITICS
    MEDIA
    BANKING

IT'S SIMPLE TO FUCKING GRASP.

STOP MAKING SHiT UP U FUCKING FAGGOT.
    test
  4. onitabas

onitabas die faggot

hahahaha. you soft bro.

anyways, my question still stands... unanswered
    test
  5. onitabas

onitabas die faggot

a puppet of what? and why? if these simple questons can be answered i will be happy
    test
  6. onitabas

onitabas die faggot

[youtube]XZzOgFY45s8[/youtube]

since all of y'alls knowledge comes from youtube videos
    test
  7. Sloss Littlez

You illiterate fuck. I stated way earlier that I wasn't gonna debate this shit because i don't care enough about you or anyone to help them. I simply would love for yall to die. Humans are naturally devils.

To answer your question, the purpose in "exposing" (which a true exposure would never happen) is for everyone to be aware as to who truly runs shit and eventually over throw them through revolting.

Like i said, it won't ever happen nor would we win, nor do I care, so I have stopped.

I'll ask the following.... do you know who the following people are:

Ted Gunderson
    William Cooper
    Cathy O'Brien
    Arizona Wilder
    Svali

If not, then you're not educated enough to fucking debate this shit so go take a shower.

Like I said earlier.... yall muhfuckas hear a SYNOPSIS and reallllly think it's enough to disbelieve it. I would respect you if you delved deep into this like myself and THEN decided that you disbelieve it.
    test
  8. Sloss Littlez

WOW. research this ur goddamn self. You're not trying to get educated, you're trying to debate. This is why you keep asking these rookie ass questions. You already made your mind up, you don't believe this and NEVER will. Go watch some TV. Bye.
    test
  9. Buddha Watt

Buddha Watt Well-Known Member

Why can't you get this into your head? People like me and most other people in this thread have heard exactly the same information that you have. Can't you just stop acting like youre above everyone else in this thread because you've shown no evidence at all to prove that 9/11 was done by the government.

And naming people who support your theory or looked into it or whatever isn't gonna help your cause at all. Everyone knows how to use google you know, so that technique is just going to invite debunkers.

And for the record once again I'm taking a neutral stance on 9/11 and I'm saying that it was possible that the government did it, but highly unlikely. I'm not an idiot, I've been researching since the conspiracy theories came to light. I'm a conspiracy nut, I've read every document I could find about most conspiracies that I guarantee you haven't heard of. But I've heard nothing to make me believe that the gov did this
    test
  10. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

ahhh my thread is here. I see sloss got de-pimped, its better to have loved and lost n all that.
    test
  11. onitabas

onitabas die faggot

Yeah man, you are the one with the truth. You spent hella time on youtube looking at all those videos man. You really understand how the world works.

And no I have never heard who the hell those people are, but on a simple google search I see they all deal with Satanic cult bullshit so I can reject them outright. You know the whole Satanic scare was total bullshit right? And it was during that Satanic cult scare, which you support, that convicted three boys of murders they didn't commit.

You need to wake up brother.

I keep asking these "rookie ass questions" because if I ask different people I will get different answers. I will ask someone and they will say the Jews. Another person, the Illuminati. Another person, Bilderberg group. Another person, the Masons. Another person, the NWO. That is because all of this shit is stuff that is concocted in people's minds to make sense of a world they can't understand.
    test
  12. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

Americans are soo blind...

I mean a few years ago I was just givin ya'll the benefit of the doubt but now shit is just sad..and I mean real fuckin sad..

People still believe George Bush's craccker decpetive ass..I mean if your white i understand, u probably got sum underlined racism in you cuz lets face it America always been and will be a racist white supremacist country and system hence why ya'll bought this whole "middle eastern terrorist threat", believin these crackaz left and right...but it always been us vs. them..always, the war been on and it aint gonna end till truth prevail and the confusion gets cast out!

75% of americans still probably associate Islam with bombs and extremists, rather than understanding true Islam is about reaching paradise and defeating Shatan..
    test
  13. Mel Man

Sloss Littlez>>>

GET EM!!!

but foreal, watch wat u say my nigga, like they sayy...

"if a person is thirsty for knowledge give em just half a glass of water, and if they're still thirsty give em more"

you up in here tryna give niggaz jugs of water and shit, wat u expect??? of course they gon hate and resist...be easy my dude, don't worry bout convincing no one especially north americans lmao...just do you

don't let these dumb niggaz like Onitabas get to you..he one of those stupid-smart niggas...thinkin he up on game but dont really know a damn thang...

let these niggaz stay snoozin, why even bother anymore?? they aint soldiers, they cowards

niggas still aint up on whats goin on and whats about to go down...smh

Like my nigga Nas said, Do not speak to fools; they scorn the wisdom of your words
    test
  14. g0dzILLA

g0dzILLA Member

Do you know how stupid you all sound to someone outside of the States?
    test
  15. Mel Man

i would slap the shit out of your smart ass..

dumb niggaz man, ahhhh chhooo!

allergic to ya'll..

how's it feel to still be a slave in the "land of the free"

haha jokes on u sucka!
    test
  16. lyrikalist

lyrikalist New Member

heres 50 reasons why it was an inside job..link below

50 Top Reasons Why 9/11 Was an INSIDE JOB! INCOG MAN: Sick of all the BS…

thousands and thousands of architects/engineers/demolition experts/pilots and physicists are part of the new 9/11 truth movement pushing for a new investigation who have on countless times stated on record that what happened that day was not possible.

and yes...these guys know more than you do...idiots

/end thread
    test
  17. Mel Man

r u retarted??

do u know what fascism is and how it works lmao..

facism is about control and brainwash, cuffs over you hands and mind..

"conspiracy theories" r about breaking free from those chains and gettin your 3rd eye open..it ain't about bowing down to some dictator who takes ova your mind, and conforming to statuts quo, its about challenging and resisting the status qou and discovering the truth within you more so than from anyone else..if anything, the way thangs r and have been in america is more like fascism by disguise, especially since they let corporations fuck em in the ass all day everyday..haha

now i rememba why i dont even talk about "real shit" on here and stick to entertainment

smh once again
    test
  18. Mel Man

you know why it was an inside job

1. Nothing is as it seems, nothing!

2. Crackaz like George Bush lie for a living because devils are deceivers, great deceivers at that I mean they duped 95% of america lmao
    test
  19. Mel Man

1 last post...

Dizaster>>>

he knows what time it is..
    test
  20. Mel Man

since you one of the only niggaz up on game in here check this out..

1. open up Microsoft word

2. Type in Q33 NYC

3. make it size 48

4. change the font to wingdings..

and voila, yo mind will be blown

9/11 was more of a ritual than a "job" lol, where numerology, symbols (sigil magic), and forces beyond our world all played a part..

anyone wiht half a brain coulda seen this shit comin..all the clues and symbols they put in movies/tv/entertainment, etc...all subconsciously preppin us.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.