LOL you guys notice how mad Real Deal got..

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Sloss Littlez, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

tell us the one about the freeman movement
    test
  2. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

test
  3. HoustonLuu

HoustonLuu New Member

you sound like a spokesperson for illuminati. lol again, you sound silly talkin bout you know more than most cause you researched alot. cmon my nigga stop it. unless there are proven facts I don't believe any of this shit yall talkin bout
    test
  4. Buddha Watt

Buddha Watt Well-Known Member

Sloss Littlez is makin himself look stupid right now. Claiming you know more than someone because you 'researched' (meaning you watched a few documentaries, dont act like you're part of a massive movement). Stupid. Everyone has seen the same documentaries and sources as you have, the difference being I'm guessing that me and a few others here have actually listened to sources from both sides of the argument.
    test
  5. Sloss Littlez

Sloss Littlez KING SLOSS THE BOSS NIGGA

False.
    test
  6. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

Quoted for truth. In addition to being unscientific and silly, conspiracism is also widely associated with racist and fascist tendencies. Peel away the layers of confused nonsense and the theory often amounts to "the Jews are controlling the world."

People who believe in conspiracy theories think they are opposed to the "ruling class." In fact, conspiracism serves the interest of the bosses quite nicely. Like anarchism, Trotskyism, and other forms of false consciousness, conspiracism takes young people who are frustrated with injustices in the world and channels their anger and energy into directions that are completely non-threatening to the bosses.
    test
  7. Sloss Littlez

very good point. however I mentioned something along this in an earlier post about the people never winning.
    test
  8. zonal000

zonal000 Well-Known Member

Oi!#$ Sloss Little, can you inform us why the Illuminati is powerful enough to carefully choreograph everything that happens but they're not powerful enough to rule outright through sheer force?

I guess one thing I've never really understood about 9/11 as an inside job was, why couldn't a government powerful enough to orchestrating one of the most violent atrocities on American soil also just say: "fuck you, everybody, we're gonna have the patriot act, and we don't care if you don't like it. Then we're invadin Iraq." Even if it didn't do that, 9/11 wasn't necessary to pass the patriot act - or to perpetuate it. Also 9/11 didn't really generate a willingness to invade Iraq in 2003.

I mean, really... let's take your premise seriously: The US government destroyed a center of international finance on purpose, killed over 3000 people, sacrificed a large number of emergency personnel (who continue to die from exposure to the dust of the collapse: a genuine issue). Apparently that same government is unwilling to kill off a small subculture threatening to expose the whole scheme.
    test
  9. onitabas

onitabas die faggot

That begins to touch on the biggest flaw of the 9/11 conspiracies. Why would the government (or illuminati, jews, freemasons, aliens) have to go concoct such an intricate scheme just to have a justification to go to war? Why would the government spend the time and energy rigging two of the largest structures in the world with explosives, with a large chance of being caught and would also require the impact of a jet to not knock them out of place, creating false identities for terrorists (who none happened to have been Iraqi), and all of this planning that could easily have leaked?

All of this begs the question:

Since when does the government have to have a convincing reason to go to war?
    test
  10. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

The better question is, WHY WOULDN'T THEY!? They always have. Going way back to WWII.
    test
  11. ThatBoy

ThatBoy New Member

lol at bringing Adorno up in a hip-hop forum. :funny: :irony:

But extremely relevant to your point though.
    test
  12. haatley

haatley Well-Known Member

test
  13. reznick

reznick New Member

So you think Obama is part of the Illuminati?

Or is he a special case who slipped through the cracks of this monopoly secretly controlled society?
    test
  14. wizworld

wizworld How can you be mad at me?

Don't think this can be stressed enough. The film "Inside Job" is a good reference for this.
    test
  15. swpstateofmind

All presidents were / are related in some way.
    test
  16. Sloss Littlez

Puppet.
    test
  17. swpstateofmind

If ppl really believe Presidents aren't puppets, then I'm done with this nonsense.
    test
  18. Sloss Littlez

Same here. These people ask such rookie questions you can tell I was correct about what I stated in the middle of my big post. These people hear a synopsis and think it's enough to rule it out.

They ask questions I fucking asked when I got into this in 2004, for God's sake.
    test
  19. onitabas

onitabas die faggot

Yeah, because FDR bombed Pearl Harbor to invade... Europe. The war front against Japan was put on hiatus to stop Adolf Hitler's colonization of Europe.

I had the Gulf of Tonkin exactly in mind when I wrote what I wrote. Why wouldn't the government do something on the level of the Gulf of Tonkin? LBJ made up a story about a boat shooting at some soldiers as an excuse to invade Vietnam (American involvement in Vietnam was happening years before LBJ).

I'm guessing you believe WWI was about the assassination of Franz Ferdinand as well?
    test
  20. onitabas

onitabas die faggot

Dude, you don't know fucking shit. For real. The world is not controlled by shadowy men in a dark room. If you believe that, than you are defending the real criminals in the world.

Let me ask you a question along with the rest of your buddies - what the hell does exposing the 9/11 "cover-up" and shining the light on the "Illuminati" supposed to accomplish? Ask yourself that question and think seriously on it, and hopefully through that you will discover who the real "movers and shakers" of society are.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.