lol@ u embarrassing excuse for black people, especially supporting obama.........

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, May 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWarchief

TheWarchief Well-Known Member

if you add it up we've probably all spent weeks on here not even doing anything related to music/business
    test
  2. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

a mans body isnt developed for the purpose of penetration either.

many girls develop at 12, and can reproduce.
    many people engage in consentual sexual acts well before legal age here in the united states and have children.

Other societys marry off their children and consider them women when they have their period.

Sex with a male is LESS natural than sex with someone who has matured sexually.

An animal can and will try to fuck you. The animal will get satisfaction from the sex. If it is discomfort, the animal can just maul and trample you. An animal will fuck a toy, will fuck a fence, will fuck a man, will fuck a woman.

The distinction is that MAN is not an animal.

A man can cognitively make the decision whether or not to engage in sexual urges.

A person who is sexually aroused by children is a deviant. And acting on it is di••••able, animalistic and disgusting.
    A person who is sexually aroused by animals is a deviant. And acting on it is de••••able, animalistic and disgusting.

Homosexuality is the SAME type of deviation. Man makes a conscious choice to give into the deviant urges.

The arguement that someone is born that way and cant help but live a homosexual lifestyle doesnt fly with me as a grounds for acceptance of the behavior..even if it is true.

Because people are born with other mental issues that cause them to engage in the behaviors such as bestiality and pedophilia. However acting on those issues is unlike homosexuality, not condoned or accepted.
    test
  3. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

i agree with that, but to spend that analyzing another mans life just to attempt to diss him? even though it has no effect on his personal life......

i dunno bout you, or anyone else
    but where im from that shit looks lame for lack of a better word..
    why would any man spend so much time over another man?
    then talk all this homophobia shit lmao

denial is the first step.
    test
  4. Wargasms

NONE. and none.

And ive never called shit or listened because im not interested ...

you the lil sideline nigga without shit to say on the topic, stay that lil sideline nigga.
    test
  5. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

i pretty much agree with this

please stop comparing blacks to gays though. please lol (to whoevers doing that)
    test
  6. jayoo

an animal doesnt just fuck everything for satisfaction lmao
    they have senses and know when its time to reproduce, why do you think cats go into heat and act wierd? if there isnt anything there, of course the animal has to let it out somehow, stuffed animals, peoples legs, it all works
    test
  7. jayoo

lmao no im that nigga who dont spend over a year hating on one man, contacting people he knows over myspace, and it aint even just nimrod, ya'll niggas do this with a few dudes

its like you done grown up, and have nothing to do but stalk niggas lmao
    test
  8. TheWarchief

I think the problem is on the other end, if you can't disconnect from people calling you names on a message board that's something you'll have to deal with

nimrod wants all the advantages of promoting himself online, but when niggas think he's an asshole and fuck with him on his little radio gigs he throws a fit

nimrod puts himself out there in explicit detail

it's hilariously entertaining to make fun of this nigga
    test
  9. jayoo

shits just wierd to me, i dunno any niggas who get down like that
    everyone knows you get hate, everyone does.

pg gets hate, ness gets hate

but nobody brings it to the extreme like this

its not even hate anymore its an obsession

nimrod could not post and ya'll niggas would make a thread wondering where he is, how do ya'll not see a problem with that???? lol
    test
  10. TheWarchief

well in all fairness this thread was made by nimrod to call out wargasms and messiah

they just fighting fire with fire
    test
  11. Wargasms

exactly, nobody give a shit about nimrod until he comes and tries to disrespect with his fucked up logic and twist with his dumb ass for a laugh.

when he tries to call somebody out, he needs to make sure he gets somebody he can handle.

i just enjoy shutting his face.
    test
  12. jayoo

lol @ niggas not getting what im saying yet doing it at the same time

read what you put

"he needs to make sure he gets somebody he can handle"

dog its an internet forum
    what are you talking about?
    test
  13. Messiah

Messiah Guest

that is a current pic of pace

and no, i don't got fam that goes to VT.
    test
  14. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

this nigga.
    test
  15. double ML

double ML Guest

acceptin' homos ain't hip hop at all.
    test
  16. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

thank you.

That being said, i don't see why anyone should be concerned with what another person does with their body. it's trivial within the big picture.
    test
  17. jayoo

it is trivial, but its so trivial why should they need to keep their life a secret?
    and i only say this cause i take it by secret, you mean, completely undercover, never even get close in public type shit

lmao

every relationship is a secret, you walk around everyday seein people fuckin outside? naaaa, you only know of a relationship if you know of the person, or they a celeb, if they choose to walk side by side thats the biggest give-a-away you could find, which isnt much, so i dont see what the deal is

nobody is having sex out in public
    like you really gotta be a homo type of nigga to go out your way to identify those who are when they aint doin shit but mindin they business
    test
  18. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

what is the plight of the gay man? wtf that shit sounds stupid.

God said dont be gay, he didnt say dont be black

nimrod shut the fuck up
    test
  19. Wargasms

i dont know if it was in this thread or in the other. The only real factual arguement i saw made as to why homosexuality should be accepted and is natural, while other deviations like pedophilia and bestiality are greater deviations was somebody said that homosexual brains are different from heterosexual brains.

Homosexuality is the same form of deviation as pedophilia. I do not believe that it should be endorsed, accepted or granted equal legal and cultural standing with a heterosexual relationship.
    test
  20. double ML

double ML Guest

good shit wargasms
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.