Lol @ This.

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Resilient., Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Chase Murda said this about me.
    LMFAOFDSKLAJA!!!

Fucking moron - and I challenged him and Deth to a battle. Both ducked.
    test
  2. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Not true. You talked trash to me first. I challenged you to a battle...3 separate terms. 2 rounds unlimited, RWZ rules. You ran scared out of your mind. I challenged you and your homie Brown Jesus--who also made it a point to haunt my threads like you do--to a battle. You guys could team up together and I'd battle yall solo. 3 rounds, unlimited,RWZ rules. You passed out in sheer terror and when you woke up? Ran scared from THAT challenge too. I then challenged you to a 3 round battle 48 bars cap, RWZ rules, you and B.Jesus could team up vs me and I'd battle yall in the RBL after that no matter who won. Since yall worked as a team? You guys drop first in every round, I drop last. Your brain exploded from pure abject fright.

You then responded with two lame offers proving your lack of skill and proving that you're not yet skilled enough and brave enough to face your Deth: you wanted a wakk azz 1 round non flippin no RWZ rules [ so your cheating voters could vote for you ] 16-24 bar battle. I refused that. You then wanted 1 round unlimited, no flips, no RWZ rules so you can have cheat votes. No dice.

Either step to Deth with real skills with real barz or you can stay with your little unlyrical unskilled playmates. Real lyricists can go unlimited and prefer 3 rounds. Hell, I even offered you 2 rounds battle and 1 round topical, and you don't even have the bars for that either. Like the saying goes: GTFOOHWTBS
    test
  3. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

what is this RWZ?
    test
  4. MrFlux001

MrFlux001 Member

Fuck knows.
    test
  5. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

It's where voting is RWZ style so there's no cheating.. DUH

DETH - 30 BARS
    1 ROUND
    BATTLE ME

No one is going to read 3 rounds of 48 bars - that's near 300 lines. No one is reading that.

However, I'll do 30 lines against you.
    test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

30 lines, 15 bars. So uneven.
    test
  7. DethStryque

Rapmusic WarZone. It's in THE ONSLAUGHT. It's an idea that is a terrific idea but never took off due to the political opposition of TaC. So eventually we'll just work it in THE ONSLAUGHT subforum, and then it'll take off after a few months.
    test
  8. DethStryque

A bar=4 beats=1 line...but yeah I know that alot of textcees say a bar=2 lines. That's actually incorrect. A bar-COUPLETTE= 2 lines.

But yeah I feel where you're coming from anyway.

Like I said: I'd battle you, Res, AND Brown Jesus at the same time. Yall 2 vs me. That way yall only have to write 24 bars each. We can go 3 rounds, 48 bars. Use RWZ rules so it's impossible to cheat. Jason Anthony would be the presiding moderator who could and would resolve all challenges and make all judgements. Anyone and everyone on RM can vote...as long as they used the RWZ Voting Guideline [ just copy and paste and write the name of the lyricist who you think won then leave a short explanation at the end. 3 line minimum explanation. Top to bottom? Voting takes 5 min ].
    test
  9. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i feel you. i'm not any type of emcee. i'm just a pretty good writer.

and, are you now talking about battling me? i hope not. i don't want or need to be in this beef. i'm well above the rest. not worth my time.

good luck with this ya'll.
    test
  10. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

You are a stupid mother fucker. Stop saying RWZ rules so there's no cheating. Stop saying 3 Rounds, and stop saying 48 bars each round. You sound just like Rainman.

I don't understand why you can't do a single battle, 1 round. Makes no fucking sense to me.

32 Lines MAX (okay bonkerz?) so it's still a decent size battle.

NO ONE IS GOING TO READ 300 LINES YOU DROOLING, RETARDED, PIECE OF NEWBIE TRASH.

For real.

Get a fucking life, and keep ducking real battlers. I'll see you in the RBL if you make it up the ranks, and we'll see who the real battler is.
    test
  11. DethStryque

Not talking about battling you, Q. I apologize for not making my position clear. I was taking aim at ya boi Res...cuz he talked trash to me [ alot of trash ] FIRST. I didn't even know he existed until then. Right hand to God.

Look at you, gettin all profane and worked up over a text battle. Chill, son. Try some yoga. Work it out on a heavy bag. Do some cardio. Lololol. Hell I don't smoke but if you do? Hit some kush or something; pop a few Valium pills.

I won't battle under your rules. You won't battle under mine. End of story. Next. Good luck with whatever else you're doing.
    test
  12. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Lol @ you.
    You make me laugh - Out loud. I love coming on this site for the sole fact of you rambling on about your battles.

GForce? Aestatic? SmithyRittems? Captain Planet? Jihad?
    ALL BIG NAMES... hahahahhhahahahahahhahahahahahahaah

I've beat people you dream of hanging out with. Be gone, miscreant. This conversation is over.
    test
  13. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Oh, and I'll see you in the RBL whenever you are ready to step your game up. I'll be that guy in the upper part of the ranks - see if you make it up there.
    test
  14. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

I will battle you with you voting guidelines, I said that. I'm not waiting on 300 lines to be posted.

32 Lines max
    RWZ rules - Whatever the fuck that is.
    test
  15. DethStryque

RWZ rules is 48 bars, flips, voting guideline, 2-3 rounds, and a nuetral moderator like Jason Anthony to preside over stuff just in case things get shady. We can go 2 rounds, since you lack the firepower to go 3 rounds [ which shows right there that I'm better than you ].

You stated numerous times that you WOULD NOT battle me under these guidelines cuz you don't wanna write that much, yadda yadda yadda. Here's the proof:

You said this on this page, just a few posts ago. So not only are you hypocritical, you're amnesiac. But having amnesia could be a good thing; that means that you'd promptly forget the lyrical beatdown I'd hand you in a battle, and you can keep carrying on as if you're a skilled battler.

Cuz I proved--just by comparing our bars in battles during the same year or even giving you the advantage of comparing your bars to mine, when you wrote your bars a full year later than I did--that I'm vastly superior to you. The proof is in the battle history.

And here's the link, comparing battles you had from 2003 to your most recent battles, bar for bar, with mine during the same year and around the same time [ but I even selected battles you wrote months and even a year AFTER mine, just to give you a chance...and I still completely smashed you ]:

http://board.rapmusic.com/emcee-bat...aptain-planet-verses-only.html#post1069784893
    test
  16. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

<-- Done with this. You are an idiot.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.