LOL @ the MMLP2 tracklist

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by XxKxX, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i'm hoping it's on the same level as "i never knew i".

nate is a male, lol.

obviously got the wrong nate for the hook, rest in peace nate dogg.

:numaan:
    test
  2. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

yupp album far from wack

Lost Ones :jaydamn:
    test
  3. King-Vis

King-Vis Buy Any Beats Necessary

Well, he raised the bar too high with his first two releases!
    test
  4. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

3 releases***

but still...

he used to be great...

he's just not anymore.

it is what it is.

he doesnt deserve to be in my top list, next to pac, biggie, jayz, nas, jada, rakim, camron, scarface, etc.
    test
  5. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

This just raises the question. What if he would've died instead of going sober?
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. King-Vis

Don't get me wrong "The Eminem Show" was dope. But it was nowhere as good as SSLP and MMLP. I admire his effort on TES though, you can tell that he's a perfectionist in everything he does. That's what disturbs me. When you try to make an album to perfect, it won't always be that way. Albums like SSLP are so straight to the point, and raw, Em was edgy that time. TES didn't have any of that! Overall it was a GREAT album, but everything changed from then voice, flow, production (Em was involved in most of the production, Dre's beats where decent).
    test
  7. King-Vis

Yeah, they always receive "LEGEND STATUS" when they die.
    test
  8. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

eminem show is my fav em album.
    test
  9. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

I think youre being a bit too harsh man. Dont forget, there was his first 3 albums, devils night, the slim shady EP in 98, the 8 mile soundtrack, the tons of features from 98-2003, and TONS of diss tracks like Quitter, I Remember, Girls, Nail in The Coffin, the Sauce... etc.

that alone has to at least keep him in my top ten no matter what he does.

Em's career is gonna turn out just like Bone THugs. extremely dope shit, but then fell off later by lots of bad shit.

you cant tell me you enjoy all of Bizzy Bone's 19 albums. or whatever bullshit layzie bone has been putting out. theyve been making mostly shitty music for over a decade.

but Bone is still one of youre favorite groups of all time.
    test
  10. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

ur right

but IM jus so pissed at em.

why does he have to be so corny now?

no i dont feel but a couple bizzy joints

and krayzie first couple

but i got all bone albums bruh.

and i cant compare a solo artist to a group of 5.
    test
  11. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

Are you guys all 13 years old? Oh wow theres 3 songs with girls singing the hooks. Guess what the mmlp had 2 girls singing hooks on it. if the tracklist came out and showed it was featuring dina ray (i think thats the chicks name) and dido would you all be loling and posting those unfunny pictures of faces you 12 year olds love to do.

Youre sitting there loling over a tracklist. Then rap god came out and you all looked like fucking idiots. Survival and rap god are both fire and berzerk is a solid as fuck first single. this album is gonna be sick and you guys are talking shit cuz the tracklist has 2 girls names on it. Alll hip hop albums have chicks singing hooks, whats the big fucking deal. You guys are such little queers
    test
  12. thaRooster

and i understand people dont like relapse (even though its lyrical as fuck) and a greaot album. but i guess you guys all cry over the accent he did and the content (even though everyone asked for sslp content and when he gave it to you, you bitched) but then recovery was a great album, and bad meets evil is a masterpiece but somehow eminem has fallen off since the eminem show???? you people make no fucking sense. bunch of nitpicky little kids. those faces you post at the end of your threads arent funny, you guys are fucking faggots
    test
  13. thaRooster

rap god alone is already better then your favorite album. you guys suck. eminem is the goat. 15 years in the game and hes made 1 bad album (2 if you count d12 world)
    test
  14. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

Ayo, but the Dido collab worked, Stan was amazing.

However, we already heard the outcome of songs with Eminem and Skylar Grey or Rihanna and nobody really like that shit, I mean come on.

Then 'Rap God'. Man that shit is decent at best. Maybe it could sound better with some editing, Em was all over the place and he was hit or miss during the whole fucking song.

And calling 'Rap God' better than anybody's favorite album is CRAZY, even if it was anybodys' favorite album from this year. Shit, come on.
    test
  15. thaRooster

Even though I think what you just said is absurd and I whole heartedly disagree, I respect your opinion. I dont view this board much anymore, and dont know what your about, but i think you might be cool, unlike these dumb little cunt kids that post on this board.

But hell yeah that dido collab worked. stan is one of the best rap songs ever made, and its about me ( I have been called stan a few times in my day), but yeah that was my point. The dido collab worked, and I dont know why your hating on Rhianna cuz even though its not one of my personal favorites, "Love the way you lie" is a great song that worked on several different levels (commercial appeal, some real talk about relationships and love) like i said its not my fav but its still an amazing song that everyone can dig on a certain level (well everyone except the little virgins that post on this site, and have never had a girlfriend)

I was just talking shit before, obviously a single song cant beat an album, but holy fuck how can you say that song is average. That rap god track is outta this world. The lyrics, the content, the 15 different flows he uses. The song is fucking amazing. The fact that you cant just give him props on that one, boggles my mind. listen to it a few more times man. Its funny too, listen to how well that song rhymes and then read the lyrics. Em is on some whole other nother shit. When you read those lyrics it doesnt even look like its a rap song. His flow is so bonkers, abstract, and other worldly that if you just read it and dont listen you wouldnt even think its a rap. fuck man though, if you cant give him props on this one I dont know what youre into. Besides kendrick and a very few other emcess, there aint noone in the world that can fuck with Eminem. You guys may not like his content anymore, but technically the dude is better then ever
    test
  16. thaRooster

can someone explain to me why this message board is flooded with dumb comments and then a fathead looking picture at the bottom of every post. that shit is lame, only a 12 year old would think its funny.
    test
  17. thaRooster

*queue a bunch of hacks, replying to this post with the exact type of pictures im making fun on right now*
    test
  18. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

gotdamn this nigga rooster must work for eminem

this nigga going extra hard for his idoll
    test
  19. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

rap god is corny as fuck.

just like his last 3 albums.
    test
  20. OutLaw613

OutLaw613 Well-Known Member

^^
    relapse was far from corny it was vintage eminem.

Shit is a masterpiece when it comes to beats flow lyrical ability and if you take it for what it is it's flawless. Can you imagine what would have dropped next if that album didn't get any flack...

as far as recovery goes I didn't like it it was way to commercial not because of rhianna but because of the beats...

Love the way you lie is a dope song I don't care if it got 100 million radio plays.. flak coming from half the cats on a rap forum never experienced a relationship like that imo.. shit is deeper than you think.

As for mmlp 2 I aint speculating till I hear it in full cdq. I try my best not compare him to his days from 99-2003 nobody can replicate that nobody can.

For god sakes he just turned 41 and his daughter is homecoming queen. He had to watch it from a tv cause he wanted her to have her moment... shits done changed

i wait in anticipation as always that will never change and to take him outta a top 10 is blasphemy
    test