LOL@that twit nislanif using twitter

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Dawgtanion, May 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dawgtanion

Dawgtanion I miss Ruby Gloom.

Oh, wait, don't tell me. Brother Mcgill amateur films? A story of a chubby-conservative white boy taught music by his papa, coming up in the game and grappling with black acceptance, finally being accepted by big mountain, and they become dear associates. At which point, sol starts slurring his words much more, saying "jeah" and "homie", squinting and wearing wife-beaters to look down with blacks. I guess you play the 2 faced sub-par lawyer, criticising certain people for caricaturing blacks, but letting it slide with certain other people and licking their balls, running errands, paying lip-service, because it could further your career?
    test
  2. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Uh, no. Chris' film is the film I'm in, the one I'm doing a soundtrack for? Different company. I'll give y'all more info once the contracts are finalized. If it works out (the sndtrk account, not the film) then you gotta shut the fuck up. I'm pretty sure you'll insist on it. I'm already ON the soundtrack, but now they epressed interest on me (and I interpret that to mean "us", me and sol) doing the ENTIRE SOUNTRACK.

meanwhile all Y'ALL are doing are hiding your latent homosexuality (teq) and forging second rate degrees from third rate schools (dawg)...
    test
  3. Dawgtanion

keep trying? you've been shut down on this site about 50 times in the last 3 weeks. You couldn't even win an argument on hairloss, or win a text-battle that you started your damn self, which is pretty pathetic considering your age, but not surprising really considering how much of a neurotic teenager you are.

you take you so seriously, evidently, we do not.
    test
  4. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

[funny]

what is your major malfunction, private bbg

[​IMG]
    test
  5. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

I'mma tell you like I told this dude back in the Bahamas who was trying to talk shit in person (which I know you'd never have the balls to do):

let me know when you begin to matter...

And uh...why don't you post up the thread where I actually started a thread about text-battling. [funny] I must be forgetting something in my old age, but didn't TEQ do that shit? I know you tried a few times to absolutely o avail, but...

Not to mention I've already licensed work to soundtracks and I'm in the credits, so...

Basically, you actin' like I'm not about to do something I already did...
    test
  6. Dawgtanion

I have nothing in common with private pile, infact nissy has more in common with him than I do.

Guy came close to hurting himself so many times because of the poverty he grew up in, and all the old money that kept holding him back. Luckily he broke out of the suburbs and made it to the ghetto, got hmself some timberlands and a fitted hat.It didn't take long (33 years later), when nissy became a famous rapper and way more revolutionary than Tupac Shakur through his youtube videos and tangents on "race".
    test
  7. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

You're a whiny little bitch going on and on about nothing, and completely inept at seemingly everything. I'd say you actually do have a lot in common with pile.

And I'm not a famous rapper. I'm just better than you at everything...
    test
  8. Dawgtanion

See, this is exactly why you are such a dislikable cretin on RM. What kinda idiot says "let me know when you begin to matter" on an anonymous forum. But if you want to speak on the kind of credibility that nobody gives two shits about, lets talk about how nobody ever stands up for you on this site, like ever, apart from master splinter, a.k.a., "go get your fucking solshine-box".

And why do you bring the Bahamas into everything? Who gives a fuck if you once lived in a canoe in Nassau . It's laughable that all your wordly knowledge comes from something you saw in the Bahamas one time. It's like when you start pontificating on something that you have absolutely no clue about like British education, because you saw a few people talking about A-levels on long Island. Fuck off, your head is an asteroid.

and you want to be careful, when you are talking about a thread where you even went as far as being stupid enough to misquote me and apologise. I never posted a text-verse. Teq came along and ripped you for fun, because you quoted him by accident. Your verse didn't match up to his and came nowhere near it. Owned by a Brit manipulatng the genre for shits and giggles. Must feel nice, you 30-something with a garbage-flow and the substance of baked beans. No, really.

It was pitiful to see you use that thread as a shameless platform to show-off to Sol, [funny] like he would be impressed to see Grandpa in his slippers trying to battle-rap straight outta compton's newest version of MS word.
    test
  9. Dawgtanion

What an insecure thing to say, you neurotic, teenage-tantrum having, micro-managing little pissant.
    test
  10. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Dammit! SoL:

Just got word from the guy making the movie, and from BET. They want us to do it. They heard everything I sent them (mixtape/myspace link) and they love our work. We're probably gonna have to outsource the recording, so you can stay doin' what YOU do. Did you get the vids I sent you? The zulu shit?
    test
  11. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

and yes, I totally posted that in here for bragging rights. [funny]
    test
  12. Dawgtanion

Yea, I don't think we really needed the clarity.

Is this like the time Jay-Z said he absolutely loved your shit, and when Rhianna was bumping your shit to get over the Chris Brown scandal?
    test
  13. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

test
  14. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Not to mention I'd never fuck wit a chick that look like Rhianna. I think that girl look like she from the future, eyes so far apart...
    test
  15. Dawgtanion

bottom line: you lie about famous people liking your shit, or you are just gullable when people feed you bullshit.

and I don't think you have much room to talk when it comes to Rhianna's looks, dawg. You are folically challenged, male-pattern baldness incarnate, a stick insect, and a bag of wrinkles. You wear a pirate earing, and your head looks like an easter egg.
    test
  16. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

1. Haven't worn an earing in years.
    2. No male pattern baldness.
    3. You haven't a clue WHAT male pattern baldness IS
    4. I can back up everything I say. You can go get movies today with my songs in them with me shoutin' out my own name on the track. [readit]

Sticking ya fingers in ya ears isn't gonna make it not so. Just go to the links.
    test
  17. Dawgtanion

1.)you thought you looked good with a pirate earing. fact.
    2.) Why you being pedantic. bottom line, the only hair you have covers the nape of your neck.
    3.) Male pattern baldness is baldness in males that follows the shape on your head,and also Sol, see baldspot.
    3.) you never back up anything, and even the things you try to use to back you up, refute you. Look at the last exchange between you and riz in this thread. What happened? Riz posted and you changed the subject. [funny]
    4.) Why would I stick my fingers in my ears, when i'm clicking a link?
    i'm not listening to your mixtape.

i've heard the unremarkable clichéd rhymes of a confused gangsta in the past, no ty.
    test
  18. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

1. I look good in anything.
    2. Wrong.
    3. Wrong still.
    3. You can't even count to 4.
    4. Way to change the subject again. Fact. You still actin' like the website and movie proving you're WRONG isn't there...

If you don't look at it, I guess it doesn't exist, right? [look]
    test
  19. Superman70

Superman70 edited

1. Don't you feel dumb.
    2. Look at you.
    3. Don't you ever make jokes about me behind my back or else I'll stomp you into the ground.
    test
  20. Dawgtanion

1.) you once dressed up as obi wan kenobi, in your late 20s
    2.) you are a virgin at 32
    5.) your head is shaped like africa
    3.) you have no sense of humour
    4.)nobody respects you on rm, you havent earned it
    5.) people generally think you are desperate, cringe-worthy
    6.)senile
    7.) cashta p.enis
    8.)your stan freestyle was fucking awful, and it was full of solfiller
    9.) i.e. his cock in your mouth
    3.) you continually make rap references to corny shit
    8.) you called yourself the rap jack sparrow
    31.)you get called "the annoying and shameless manboy ass nigga"
    4.) you have no common sense AT ALL
    3.) you type in all caps way too often, and abuse everyone with exclamation marks
    8.) nobody gives a shit
    3.) you leave yourself open for pedo jokes, and say "HUH?"
    5.) ghet said you are so insecure that you always suffocate your g/f and try and micromanage her life
    5.) you will argue anything, even when you know you are wrong
    9.)you think everyone has an agenda against you
    8.) you are a sheister lawyer, not concerned with justice at all, only self-importance
    9.) you take pictures of yourself in your office flashing the tacky gold watch
    17.) you try and wear the charisma mask
    18.) people see through the facade
    11.) there is an unbiased rm consensus that you are a cock
    13.)youve been a closet racist, you call it black pride
    14.) you run with people who will help you get on, despite their prejudices
    3.) trying hard to be a rapper at 33
    4.) I bet 80% of the songs on the mixtape are songs that basically amount to saying "my album is better than your album", or "im so great"
    5.)I bet there is a song about your girl, and a song about being depressed
    7.) I bet you think its innovative
    9.) I bet its your typically watered down- bubble gum rap, hollywood fodder while claiming it is not what it actually is.
    10). I bet you mention how smart you think you are at least 15 times to boulster your self-esteemin the lyrics
    2.)I bet you mention your degrees and moorehouse at least once
    4.)Your album, if it hits stores (which it wont), should come with these:
    [​IMG]
    44.)confused gangsta
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.