LOL@that twit nislanif using twitter

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Dawgtanion, May 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

[funny]..
    test
  2. nom waits.

nom waits. small change.

where?
    test
  3. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

test
  4. Dawgtanion

Dawgtanion I miss Ruby Gloom.

is there much reverb in that beehive of yours?
    test
  5. nom waits.

nom waits. small change.

i've lost interest in cutting out the nocan verse now.
    does he have an album out i can buy?
    test
  6. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

I told you where to get the nocan track. look for my reverb nation dot com profile, it's on there. As for him, he recently dropped something called "The Patient EP", and just your luck: it's FREE! I'd say look for his profile on myspace, you should find it there. It's a follow up to his critically acclaimed "The Impatient EP" from 2004, and he also has a mixtape from last year called "LA vs. Hollywood", but far as I know, you have to get it FROM HIM. I don't think that's available as a download. Here's a video from it, if I didn't already post it;

[youtube]gv-QuAOmCps[/youtube]
    test
  7. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

test
  8. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

And nocan posted this a year ago:

test
  9. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

[funny] lol
    test
  10. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Y'all also need to get that intuition & verb ep, they posted about it in the battle archives.

Also, show of hands:

anyone trying hard to clown in this thread, which of you (a) have a mixtape where (b) more than 100 people gave a damn?
    test
  11. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

you've been around the alley long enough you should know most of us aren't rappers or aren't trying to build a business out of the shit or get heard by people.

you're just blowing hot air now trying to brag about 100 and some odd people who care about your mixtape.

i mean really... show of hands out of everyone in this thread... which of you (a) give a damn about nissy's mixtape or ep/lp album or whatever, or (b) think that you're some sort of rapper trying to make it?
    test
  12. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

but i do grasp why that would be good bragging material in aeh since they all think they're rappers trying to make it, while most of them in actuality aren't doing SHIT to promote themselves except open up a myspace profile.
    test
  13. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

Zilla old school mix

DivShare File - oldschoolmix.mp3
    test
  14. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

*smh* what's sad is that you're not the emcee on that tape, and you STILL have less downloads total than I've had in most days of my mixtape to date...
    test
  15. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

it's an underground classic
    test
  16. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

I'm sure it is.

Shout out to Soleternity for helping me get 7400 downloads so far! Got us noticed by a few folks. Got some major things in the pipeline because of the success of the mixtape. My new name is the Zulu King!

ROO!
    test
  17. Dawgtanion

stop upping old threads mr. senile. I know you've gotta lick sol's balls via this internet medium every hour and try and scrape more downloads, but this is ridiculous.

and this zulu king shit just sounds primitive and tacky as when you thought "final sin" spelt backwards was fresh.

please get a fucking clue. you are so typically the thirty-something rapper, inept and mad 1988.
    test
  18. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

okay. My mixtape is tacky and primitive. my movies are tacky and primative. Meanwhile you...

HAVE NOTHING.
    test
  19. Dawgtanion

Was that your movie where you played the crack-head, although you used your real name and said that only your momma could possibly like your music? Then you came on here trying to brag like you ad-libbed a bunch of it, as if we would be impressed by you putting a guitar behind your back like it was funny. get the fuck outta here. your overacting ass trying to be the black stan-laurel and shit [funny]

So basically, a black thirty-something lawyer who is notorious for not being able to argue or rap for shit, and is pretty much disliked by everyone he comes across on Rm.Com, [i wonder why?],thinks he has everything compared to someone who has nothing, but he could not define "nothing" to save his life

i've never seen anyone stand up for you in like 5 years, except your master sol, and i've only ever seen people mock your peter-pan narrative. check yourself.
    test
  20. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Oh, my bad. I didn't clarify:

Zulu King is the name of the movie I just got the contract to do the soundtrack for. The OTHER movie is the High & Mighty film we're optioning that i have a bit role in...

You were saying?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.