LOL@that twit nislanif using twitter

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Dawgtanion, May 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorath

Sorath New Member

This would be boss as fuck if it were anybody other than this uptight curmudgeon.
    test
  2. Hank

Hank i trane ufc bro

slutan is such an annoying cunt

grow up u fuckin loser, you're a 32 year old man still tryna capture a 2nd childhood
    test
  3. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Wrong again. I'd ask you to prove it, but you'll only pwn yourself more, so I beg you not to try it, you've lost every time this entire thread.
    Yep.
    Okay, but...considering I'm BlackSoultan, I'd take that as a good thing.
    Really? Cause that appears to only be the opinion of the people in your sig (including Hank chiming back into the losing tagteam right about me.
    It's sad you think that's something to work towards: earning rm.com respect...
    what people (see if you can name 3 people besides the herms in your sig...
    Really? You're digging.
    my middle initial is "K"...
    You can't rap, and that shit got positive reps from everyone else, so...I guess you're wrong?
    Yeah, I'm sure that's why I'm garnering success without him and bring him in, and vice versa. Tell ya what: ask him what songs he shows people when people ask to see his best work. I proudly say he's my best producer, and he'd say I'm his top emcee. Sorry no one likes you or works with you with your rhymes. Lord knows you need it.
    Such ass...
    Pirates of the caribbean ladies lovin the sea men! Dawg, I ain't put that on the mixtape. Your mom already sued me for referencing her in that line. What else you want from me?
    Come to l.a. and call me that last word, man. You'll get ghetalioned...
    You're really reaching on some of these. Look, my life's an open book. You mean to tell me you couldn't come up with something better at this point?
    Your last point has caps in it for NO REASON.
    What? Sorry, couldn't hear you over you constantly bantering about me in a thread you made about me and have kept going for ten pages...about me...EXCLUSIVELY.
    Actually, that was Sol.
    Actually, he told me - EDIT - nah, that was foul. I'm not gon' bust ghet out like that. He told me that shit in confidence, I'm keeping my promise, even if he got it coming...
    Nah, I know people like that. If I realize I'm wrong, i just ask a lot of questions until I'm better informed. It's the questions that tend to bother people in real life, not the argument.
    test
  4. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

9.)you think everyone has an agenda against you [/quote]What was that? I'm sorry, your whining for 10 pages is too loud. Nah, not everyone. Just the guys in your sig.
    Sheister is actually and anti-semetic term, but to a degree, you're right. I got into this business for me, not to be some sort of litigator. I wanted to deal with my own business on the entertainment side, but you knew that already. Must have heard me at some point before while you were hangin on my left vas defrans.
    [funny]that I do. Got me!
    Not so much, people say I try to do it and I do it to well, mostly females, but it's not something i try to do. [dunno] Not even too sure what it is, but "charmer" and "charisma" are two words I hear a lot in reference to me, as though they were a bad thing.
    I'm sorry, which of us are herb listed? (why does the term "herb listed" make me hungry??!?)
    where.
    Yeah. That's just good business. The three years I worked with ghet, I had him on block. The instant I let him talk to me outside the studio too much, he got his K terminated. Never mix social with business to the point where one effects the other, young man. Lesson from an elder. Never say I ain't gave you nothin'...
    Not really. Shit just falls into my lap. Dammit! I said i was gonna get off your mother!
    That would be 80 percent of MOST rap albums, wouldn't it? But nah. I need to do that. My shit be so depressing most of the time, that I try to stear away from it. Second to that are songs about my girl.
    [funny] Two about my girl, actually. Got two others that are for the album. And there's one about me being depressed, but you knew that already, didn't you? Probably know the words. It's my biggest one. Called "NisLaniF"? [dunno] Excellent deductive reasoning skills there, david blaine!
    Innovative music doesn't sell. innovative business moves great generic music. Two lessons from an elder. I'mma start charging.
    Nope, that's basically what I aim for. Been told I miss the mark. I'll make the most mundane song, people be like "you need to make a dumbed down song." I'm like "the shit is called 'Imma Stack!' d'fuck else you need?"
    Once, in the song Angels&Demons.
    Bout five times, man. Morehouse is the shit! Did I mention my morehouse degree is largely why I got the soundtrack gig just now? The movie writer worked with me on a lot of plays I did at Morehouse, and it's incorporating a lot of the work of students at the AUC as interns. See, that's what a degree from REAL schools will get you. And like I told your girlfriend Ghet: I'm not gonna apologize for being better than you, that's your fault and not mine. Blame your daddy for failing you.
    Yeah, I ain't get that fingers one. Not a gangster, tho. I'm not the one saying things online that'll get me shot in person. I've said shit on here that people be like "say that to my face!" and they are from L.A. and I be like "I'm at the KAOS every thursday, roll through and we'll settle this. I've never once known someone not to bitch up. RM is full of pussies who take themselves and me too seriously. I'll show up, just let me know. I'll fight, just throw the first blow. It's not because I'm hard, it's 'cause dear old Daddy could afford to pay for my gymnastics and Jiu Jitsu lessons as a kid. (And tap and ballet, but that's really not gon' earn me points here, I don't think. Well, maybe with Teq, but he's just gay. That's neither here nor there.)

Now, I got a zinger to give hank for his last post, then it's off to slingbox land! (I ain't got premium channels, but dear old dad does, and i set up his cable!)
    test
  5. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

grow up yo fuckin' molester. Youre a 25 year old perv still tryna capture a 2nd child...
    test
  6. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Don't know who you are, but that would be gay as shit. Grown ass man dressed up like that. Nah, dude. I am however a huge star wars fan. Not quite up on it enough to be a jedi nerd, but I saw this one dude in the theater try to SNEAK IN, while wearing a jedi robe. Mufucka's toy lightsaber was ON! Security grabbed him, this dude tambout "how'd you find me?" He was DEAD SERIOUS.

Not to mention the colony of Jedis that camped outside the theater for days to get in, we walked right in with tix we bought online. I really don't get it, dude.

I'm a huge star wars fan, I have a lightsaber. Shit sits on my mantle. I'm a nerd. All of that, and I'm still not going to sit on a sidewalk and wait for a movie with a perv robe and a flourescent green fallus.

DAMMIT, here I go again talking about brit's momma.
    test
  7. Dawgtanion

Dawgtanion I miss Ruby Gloom.

[funny] at how hank and sorath drop by with the underpinning and affirmation.

you think all these people just follow suit and wouldn't have a difference of opinion about you if they really thought someone was being out of line about you? Hell no - It's not the brotherhood you make it out to be, these people actually reached the same conclusion about you.
    test
  8. Meta_Maestro

Meta_Maestro New Member

test
  9. Dawgtanion

happy birthday black jesus
    test
  10. Hank

Hank i trane ufc bro

lmao @ how i'm 23

but honestly slutan, you're a sad, sad man

you're supposedly a big time lawyer, but its obvious to anyone you're an arrested adolescent

grow some balls
    test
  11. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Dawg: hate is the common thread. It has been y'all for the past few to several years. The same reason why I threaten you now is the same reason why I threatened you then.

Hank: 25 or 23: who cares. When I was your age on this site, some of y'all were calling me old. Shit is relative. You're too old to still not be shit today as you were way back when. At least in my years on this site I've accomplished shit. Hell, in the life span of this THREAD I accomplished shit. [dunno]

Let's keep it going tho.
    test
  12. Dawgtanion

I don't hate you nissy, it's all mockery. It's funny to poke fun at how seriously you continually take yourself when nobody else does.How can you not expect to be an easy mark, when you are 90ibs and threaten people with violence over the net, talking about how papa paid for judo lessons.
    test
  13. Hank

Hank i trane ufc bro

My bad, I'm 22.

And how do you know what I have or have not accomplished u idiot?

I just graduated and am about to start my career - the difference between me and u is that I dont detail every aspect of my life on the net.
    test
  14. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Hank: yes, you do, and no, I don't.

By the way: my music is on the soundtrack to a movie that's on RIGHT NOW on Showtime West.

Continue to NOT take me seriously for another 10pages...
    test
  15. Hank

Hank i trane ufc bro

how do I advertise my life on this site?

you know nothing about my life apart from the fact that I'm an Iraqi who lives in England. I like to keep it that way.
    test
  16. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

You wear ya heart on ya sleeve my friend. Different details about the mundane issues of your life is never what I'm intrigued in. It's peoples hopes, dreams, insecurities and self-deprecation.

That's what you make all to abvious on this site. Your subconscious unconsciously spills out when you ramble. You've been doing it for years. [dunno]
    test
  17. Dawgtanion

That is reaching if ever I saw it.

Shit wouldn't fly in a court of law.

Unless maybe you busted a little rap at the judge and jury as a form of rhetoric, followed by "GYATDAYUM I'M BLACKSOULTAN" then started poppin'.
    test
  18. Hank

Hank i trane ufc bro

Gyatdayum, ebm, etc etc [funny]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.