Lol randomly found this about hollohan..

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KProphecy21, Sep 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mookie wilson

mookie wilson New Member

lol @ all this show your face stuff

man lush has you kiddies shook off one well-placed bitch-slap. organik hosts professional and smooth-running events and all his MCs are standup guys, sorry chuggo. I never discuss politics or religion at the bar but I will online. Come on down, Ill buy you a drink and we can discuss all your grievances.

OCTOBER 9th - KOTD Ground Zero - Mookie vs. Mumbles
    OCTOBER 23rd - Beatminerz Cipher Pt. 2 - Arcane, Dax Flow, Knamelis, Mookie &...
    OCTOBER 30th - KOTD Halloween Event
    test
  2. bobbylight

bobbylight Well-Known Member

What vid of pesci and real deal?
    test
  3. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

this post >
    test
  4. zonal000

zonal000 Well-Known Member

powerful
    test
  5. marcus1

marcus1 New Member

sifu knows whats up
    test
  6. ForestSilence

ForestSilence Well-Known Member

Oh what, I never knew you were from here too... now that I think of it I think I remember your username from halifamous? I've probably met you at shows or battles or something.
    test
  7. ForestSilence

ForestSilence Well-Known Member

test
  8. TunK

TunK Active Member

Yo real talk, be proud to be whatever color you are...A white pride tattoo is ok, but we're all equal. Hollohan musta just been pure fuckin racist lol...Why target one race? dumb as shit :(
    test
  9. Laugh N' Stalk

Laugh N' Stalk Well-Known Member

Who said he "targeted" anyone? Let alone one specific race?
    test
  10. Ethernet

Ethernet G.O.A.T.

False. The white race >>
    test
  11. haatley

haatley Well-Known Member

rumour has it hollohan covered his white pride tattoo up with a tat of a long boat
    or oblongota

choppa get on that
    test
  12. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

i havent been back to dartmouth/halifax since i went to Renous Max in 96. But i had the same name when i used to do shows with JoRun and all the old skool halifax cats. Used to host Da Def Beat on CKDU back in the early 90's too. Before i went to the pen i was pretty well known in the halifax/dartmouth hip hop community.
    test
  13. phillyfire

phillyfire New Member

charron is a fucking idiot or just plain unknowing of the history behind the term ''white pride''
    test
  14. bobbylight

bobbylight Well-Known Member

From what I got out of this thread: Basically I can't take hollohan's word that the tattoo has nothing to do with racism. That just doesn't make any sense at all.
    test
  15. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

...god, I wish there was a disclaimer when sarcasm is being used cause this post definitely needs it.
    test
  16. mookie wilson

mookie wilson New Member

im not being sarcastic bro, I have a 5 inch by 3 inch inked reminder of slavery/holocaust/genocide/human trafficking on my right forearm, big arabic text on the other side and on the left...got some other cool shit, gonna finish my left arm first add some Aramaic

test
  17. H-yo_TheJedi

H-yo_TheJedi New Member

nah nah nah...believe me that kid and his posse know what that means...they're just the racist type that don't mind if other people are openly racist and still somehow think they're not racist in the process...charron came off as the most racist to me in this thread...he clearly knows the context of the tattoo but doesn't mind...racists wouldn't openly tattoo themselves unless they're in jail or just really really really stupid...

jeff admits he got it as an act of rebellion to prove he can, not that he condones the message.

but to end this whole thread...if he's fucking a black chick i don't care if he beats her or not then he's NOT A RACIST...i mean he is potentially having a half black kid...he's mixing his genes with those of people he supposedly hates...a true racist would look at a hot ass black girl and say "that there is a monkey woman" or something along those lines...

confused white kids from canada look at a hot ass black girl and say "FUCK THIS RACISM SHIT I WANT A PIECE OF THAT PUSSY"

end of story.
    tbh
    test
  18. H-yo_TheJedi

H-yo_TheJedi New Member

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW that message was so serious and i was feeling the tension then i just burst out laughing....that last line is a given no?

fuck im still laughing and its 2 minutes later ...

serious ass nigga "you don't deserve respect" ahahahah CLASSIC

also hollohan solo should've joined the niggas and sent more of those soft ass honkeys to the hospital....in black face...then he's equally racist and no one feels bad except the pussys in the hospital..
    test
  19. Joe Phrantana

Joe Phrantana 51toooooooooo!!

Hollohan wants to be KOTD...King Of The Darkies
    test
  20. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

Just as a matter of opinion, I find tattoo's like that pretty pretentious. We're not responsible for past actions, we can only be held responsible for decisions we make. So to remind yourself that great grampa Adolf killed a bunch of people is pretty moot. You have to bare a mark on yourself to remind you something that someone with like 1/100th of your genetic makeup did?

And personally, I find being tatted up with Chinese symbols, Japanese proverbs, Aramaic text, the whole of it pretty pretentious in itself. Means more because its written in a language that most people can't understand, usually the person who got tatted with it too. Just a way of people trying to flaunt how cultural they are to others when realistically the only know a very tiny window of that culture that they embroider themselves with.

...not a huge fan of all tattoos.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.