Lol randomly found this about hollohan..

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KProphecy21, Sep 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo Well-Known Member

wow@sifu calling me a racist, thats racist
    test
  2. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

very true
    test
  3. Laugh N' Stalk

Laugh N' Stalk Well-Known Member

test
  4. IrishRebel

IrishRebel Member

No, see you have it all wrong, antifa are known for fighting with neo-nazis. Because they are anti racist also. anti fascism is it all combined.....

I am with you all the way against racists....fact is though, your being racist yourself....and dont recognise other people, because you have this view, that its just you, whatever race you are.
    but yeah, everyone has been racist at one point, even a black person cracking an asian joke, but people like that know theres a line not to cross
    test
  5. teacozy

teacozy New Member

...you know China and Japan were and are still renowned for their racism.
    test
  6. TrUbZzZ

TrUbZzZ I Know JewJitsu

oh yea?

[​IMG]
    test
  7. DarksidePride

DarksidePride New Member

bullshit

people will say anything to get a buzz going. I went to PA and there was never any big "race war" in anyway. the black guys at the school used to jump and rob the white guys every day afterschool and hollohan was the only guy to do something about it. he admits today he took it too far but he was the only guy man enough to stop us getting sent to the hospital everyday.
    test
  8. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Hell yea!! lol Ask your Middle Eastern homies what their parents think of black people lmao...

I said....EVERYONE is racist....its just most get a pass...whites dont get a pass coz of the books and ideas they've been promoting for centuries now...

Modern racism comes directly from Darwin and theory of Evolution....the idea that the 'strongest survive' and that its 'survival of the fittest'...those by themselves heavily lead to racism....they used it to look at someones culture and determine they are 'less evolved'......

If you say you believe in Evolution then you CANT say we are created equal...coz equality in nature in the strictest sense doesnt exist....equal in 'value'? perhaps but even then if its a question of evolution then that means there are some people who have genes that will propel humans into their next stage of development while others harbour genes to the detriment of humans.....most of us are neutral.....

No-one understands racism, or why we have it....but we do!!!

PEACE
    test
  9. BNDR...

BNDR... benzel washington.

Darkside"Pride"!?!? racist ass cracker ass cracker.
    test
  10. Laugh N' Stalk

Laugh N' Stalk Well-Known Member

test
  11. Scarbepi

Scarbepi Member

Seriously...this thread has been viewed almost 10,000 times? Haven't checked in lately, but I must have missed the part where Hollohan replied....and then every troll pounced.
    test
  12. mookie wilson

mookie wilson New Member

of course, unless you dont have feelings. I felt so bad about I tattooed a reminder on my arm forever. I see it all the time and I feel bad.
    test
  13. Kaysersoze

Kaysersoze New Member

the ignorance displayed throughout this thread is alarming....how about this as a rule:

for every hour u spend on rapmusic, read 20 minutes! any book...history/philosophy/fiction..just read!
    test
  14. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

farnum has a black pride tatoo
    test
  15. myduderay

myduderay we come dolo to your hood

It cool that ur down with the movement and shit man, and ur shits decent props for that im not puttin any of ur shit down and not takin away from any moves ur makin, but i just think ur on some whack shit the last couple weeks with the shit ur postin lol
    test
  16. mookie wilson

mookie wilson New Member

you could be right
    i went extra hard today cos ive been OT since friday
    test
  17. Will Slaughter

Will Slaughter New Member

so you and every dude in your school was a fucking pussy except hollohan? Thats pretty sad. If you motherfuckers were getting sent to the hospital EVERY DAY and the only person who had ANY balls was hollohan, Then he shouldnt have stood up for you.
    Theres nothing pussy about being a victim of assault, but there is something wrong with putting your tail between your legs. you dont deserve respect
    test
  18. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

Edit:

Mookie is the truth you can tell he reads books.

Being violent with people is lame and childish.

That is all.
    test
  19. HaliDazed

HaliDazed Hot Sauce Connoisseur

Why is no one handing out Gold Stars for when Jeff Hollohan singlehandedly organized a Christmas Dinner food drive for underprivelleged families? ya'll are some real pieces of work.
    test
  20. bobbylight

bobbylight Well-Known Member

LOL...I was actually thinking the same exact thing like "doesn't mookie go to kotd events and show his face."
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.