lol @ pyro ducking me on COD

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Look im Gangsta, Feb 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HOLLOW 55

HOLLOW 55 You niggas cant trap here

I'm crap, tbh..

I would say atleast 3000 of my deaths can be attributed to some faggot camping though.

And I seem to always come through in the clutch.

I get atleast 20 game winning kills everyday.
    test
  2. PR STATUS GFU

PR STATUS GFU Under The Influence

<< CAMP'n champ
    test
  3. HOLLOW 55

You would.
    test
  4. PR STATUS GFU

you damn right...i do
    test
  5. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I hate people who don't listen. Fair enough not everyone is good at the game, but simply fucking listening and talking to each other is all that's needed sometimes. Carl's friends listened but they just got overwhelmed too often.

I go ape when I'm capturing one flag only to we lost the other flag because my team mates are too busy fighting amoung each other to get one single easy kill, rather than the 2-3 they'd get if they simply defended the fucking flag.
    test
  6. Matches T. Malone

Matches T. Malone Registered Playboy

Who gives a shit about stats, really. It's just a fucking game. I mean, I get that you want to use your stats for bragging rights....but it's a fucking game.

My fault, son. I forgot to take it off, and by the time I saw your message you had logged off.

Remember when I said I was up to Delta...I am, but on my cousin's ps3. Thought we had gotten that far on my 360 for some reason. I checked and I haven't even done Charlie.

Fuck off, son.

Lol.

I hope you're not as bad as you're trying to come off.
    test
  7. HOLLOW 55

I fuck with Special ops.

I'd definitely do it with you.
    test
  8. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

I've beaten special ops a few times on veteran. It's really not that bad you just have to play a couple times to get your strategy down but playing with 2 people is a lot better.
    test
  9. Matches T. Malone

Also, I've been playing the shit out of Dead Space. A couple more chapters and i'll have it beat. good game.

But when I switched over to mw2, i kept fragging and stunning myself due to the difference in controls(left button annoyingly being "run" on DS ). played a couple matches, but was even hopeless in Domination.
    test
  10. Look im Gangsta

I'm remarking on the popular exagerated perception of me.

I'm a dick, but I'm aware of it so I make an effort to be polite and patient if I knew who I'm playing with.
    test
  11. Matches T. Malone

Good, you had better watch your fucking tone with me, son.
    test
  12. PR STATUS GFU

vote = matches
    test
  13. Look im Gangsta

Get at me. I always seem to join your games just as you are leaving or fall asleep. Otherwise I'd have invited you by now.
    test
  14. Ruby Gloom

Ruby Gloom Lovely

Malo you're way too polite to yell at anyone. You don't even moan when you play, more like mumble half the time. Also today I didn't have a clue if you were talking to someone sitting in the room with you, or someone in the game.

Softy.
    test
  15. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

I am usually a solid 2nd in our team games Mal .. Jasper is my aunt and although she loves the game and plays it LOADS, she mostly has a negative K/D .. However I don't take any game seriously enough to worry about stats or not join/invite friends cos they're not so good ..

Besides .. Come next CoD, who will give a shit about this one? ..
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  16. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

I still have a little chuckle at the time we were playing Quarry with him and I twice spawned next to him and got double killed with him "stop standing by me" he moans .. like I chose to spawn there! .. Then spawned in that top corner where 3 or 4 of our team were and instantly got hit by a predator missile .. "stop standing by each other" he moaned .. I think he broke his headset with the steam coming out his ears .. cos I didn't here him after that ..
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. Look im Gangsta

tbh, I'm not that fussed. As long as you are playing the game and talking, then I'd rather be playing with you lot than the 'elite' I normally get put into games with, who all just play for themselves. Ironically, it's the mid level players that flank. The upper echelon wont tactically challenge you in case it goes wrong and fucks up their KDR.

That said, I still hate losing.
    test
  18. Look im Gangsta

The wireless headset only seems to pick up parts of what I say. I'll get a wired one over the weekend.

And my xbox is in the dinning/kitchen room so everyone that was getting in from work wanted to talk. Sorry, I thought the mic was far enough away from my mouth.
    test
  19. Look im Gangsta

Haha. Yeah that was winding me up a fair bit. The game seems to love spawning people next to me.

But you lot do all stand together rather than spreading out. As soon as you spawn you should fan out. Especially if you hear the Predator Missle click.
    test
  20. Ruby Gloom

Ruby Gloom Lovely

hahaha I have yet to hear him moan or complain. Yesterday was the most he's even said anything. But like I said, I didn't know if he was talking about the game or not.

Malo, I have a wire mic and it does the same thing. I think it was you I told before that I feel like I have to eat the damn thing for it to pick up everything I say. Which makes me feel like an idiot if I say something and it didn't pick it up. Because I don't want to repeat myself in case it did pick it up and I just didn't see lol

Next time I want you to call me a cunt or something. Yell at me, tell me how horrible I am etc. lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.