Lol @ Dough getting picked on in AEH

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by J o o k, Dec 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol.
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

you only have a part time job? gee fucking whiz pain, you're the scum of the earth. don't use college as an excuse. get your low life, bottom of the barrel, dick in the booty hole ass up and get a full time job. money makes the world go 'round.. not text. you work part time so that you can come on here the other part of the time and ride GL's nuts while cheating in the RSTL. you are pathetic. before i die, you will know this as truth.
    test
  3. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

lol I shoulda just lied like 99% of this board does.

But seriously though, I don't care. I live with parents, well, I live halfway in my parents house a halfway in my girlfriends house. I'm broke 99% of the week. But lucky for me, my boys and my girlfriend all make decent wages (one of 'em makes ridiculous money doin' dumb shit, but I won't get into that), so I get treated everywhere we go.

Really because I used to sell mad drugs and used to treat all of them in those days, but then I got arrested and thrown in jail, but once again, I won't get into that...
    test
  4. magus.

magus. 'Pistol' Pete Magus'vich

let me explain why this is stupid.

where is this all day posting? that session with Q was late evening, i've got plenty of friends, im a pretty sexy ass nigga, apparently even Q thinks so cuz he can't stop talking about my muscles.

i show up for maybe an hour at a time, laugh at you faggots getting pissy, sign off....come back an hour later and respond.

why dont you make some more beats pain, sesame street needs more transition music.

it's got to be terrible at everything you do.
    test
  5. magus.

you sound like a faggot. sorry about your luck.
    test
  6. .Mass.

.Mass. 0x RBL Champ.

test
  7. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

test
  8. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

lol You just don't get it. Besides the fact that you are on this bitch for hours at a time, you're a member of how many boards? Seriously, how many forums are you signed up at? How many people from this website do you talk to outside of this website?

You're a fucking loser and you just can't admit it. You have pics of you so you obviously have a camera, how come you ain't like the rest of RM members that have lives and occasionally post up some party pics, or some pics chillin' with your girl? How come the only pics anyone has ever seen of you consist of you sittin' at a comp with a beater on? Oh that's right, cuz you're full of shit and pathetic in your attempts to gain status on a fuckin' internet forum.

And like I said, and I'll ask one more time, how is it that you're on here more than me and Q, when, if your real life is the way you say it is, it would obviously take up too much time and you'd barely be able to log on once a day?

Oh yea, there's a reason you didn't answer that one. It's cuz you're full of shit.

Son, I've won more fights than you've been in and I guarantee I could make your non-existant girlfriend call me daddy, so shut the fuck up with that shit...
    test
  9. magus.

show me hours at a time. why would i take pictures of me being out to show you? that's a desperate cry for accept.

i dont take pictures often...so when i pic battle i just snap something and that's it. lol...i never sit on this bitch any longer than it takes to reply to my user cp and go find something else to do.

and "my girl" you've referencing, would probably be my wife and mother of my children. you think i made the kids up too?

i would beat you bloody, and then go on a manhunt for the nearest dairy queen. i swear each and every one of you 120 geeks think you're magically some kinda champion fighter.

nice beats btw.
    test
  10. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

you're married?
    test
  11. magus.

over 2 years now.
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator