Lol @ Dough getting picked on in AEH

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by J o o k, Dec 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

oh, and real talk, my wife quitting or losing her job is definitely not an option. it would be devastating actually. there's this thing called benefits and without it, we'd be fucked.

but, our set up works. i'm making the best grades that i've ever made in college.
    test
  2. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

lol u just dont get it... stop living off your wife u coward. its not an option for your wife to stop working because u dont want to take on the extra load of work for yourself and ruin hurting those good grades your so happy to bring up whenever u get the chance.. ur actually living selfishly and should feel lucky u have a wife willing to put up with the type of guy u are.. who would rather her work and get benifits so u can goto school and spend ur extra free time posting pointless shit on internet boards...
    test
  3. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

you don't make a lot of sense, L. i'm going to college so that my wife will never have to work again. marriage/life is about sacrifices.
    test
  4. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

ok if thats your plan then good.. but explain to me how a guy can sit on a rap forum every day, more than people who have a family to take care of, while they watch their spouse putting in work somewhere... the point im trying to make is your not using your time wisely to be posting here as much as u do.. its comes off pretty selfish to me.. the time u spend on this site could be used to work a part time job or something else to help your family out... u shouldnt have ANY time for this site.. but your on here trying to feel important by moding leagues with an arrogant ignorant attitude, then spending countless hours defending yourself from opinions that shouldnt concern u... lol i am mad at myself for even reading your bulshit.. i hate getting sucked into your retarded drama
    test
  5. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol, i watch my 6 month old daughter all day. that's where my free time comes in. i would rather be here taking care of my own daughter than placing her into day care, which is why i quit my job when my wife ended her maternity leave last year. i've been on break for a month now, thus i've had MORE free time. school starts tomorrow though, which is why i am actively looking for replacements to moderate the RBL. i'm planning on landing an internship this year.

dogg, you don't know me. quit making an ass out of yourself by assuming.
    test
  6. magus.

magus. 'Pistol' Pete Magus'vich

1. im not in the army never have been.
    2. most of my enlistment i spend collecting per diem ...as an instructor for warfare training. 24k in perdiem a year, without student loans to pay back.
    3. sgt over 4 is 2,200 a month + 1300 bah ...plus another 1k in entitlements.
    4. yes i made more than he will.
    5. i'm in college, for a better degree, and with a girlfriend that already has a degree in business.
    6. i will continue to be greater than any faggot, british or american.
    test
  7. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

eh, good stuff.
    test
  8. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

magus blud.

what the hell are you chatting fam

I've done been to two uni's considered top 25 in the world, I have a college degree, I'm about to rack a phD pretty soon in a top class university.

Plus Im packing an internship with the biggest financial company in the world this summer.

Dont front my nigga

soon enough I could buy your house, your moms house, and your aunties at no risk.
    test
  9. magus.

ok oneduh.

you got millies in the bank, and you wear mickey mouse shirts.

right. and you're still a faggot, youre like 19 with a phd?
    test
  10. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

my nigga i got publications on topics you couldnt even read the title fam.

real talk.

I am a G, believe, the advanced topics im studying now go past anything you've ever done in your life my nigga. If I carry on at this speed imma be a nobel prize winning nigga.

and yes I could do a PhD this year fam I got a BSc, nearly got my MSc 'n various publications.. and shit out

Dont understimate the kid. Plus Top schools im murking fam
    test
  11. J o o k

J o o k Guest

In Europe they're giving out PHD's one year after high school?
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i'm packing as we type.
    test
  13. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

the fuck

man i finished high schol

finished college, 3 yrs of it

nearly finished Grad School

and later this year maybe going for a second fling at it grad school with a phD

if not str8 into a top job. I finished high school time ago the fuck
    test
  14. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

cal, how old are you? seriously.
    test
  15. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

oh. makes sense. why would everyone think you're 19? i'm 22, should've graduated last may but i took 2 years off.
    test
  17. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

no idea, magus just made it up i guess.

yeah, i finish up grad school in september then either work or further study, but its long and i want cash so i think ill go into work
    test
  18. magus.

birds of a feather.

i was guessing just he looks 15....and gay but congrats on a PHD in 4 years, i'll be piloting space shuttles and sleeping with 2/3 of the world's models for the rest of the evening.

glad we could all be honest.
    test
  19. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

well this thread took a different type of turn then how it originated
    test
  20. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

^LMAO. I swear to fuckin' god I just entered the thread to say, "how the fuck did a thread about JD's experience in AEH turn into bickerfest '09?"

Anyways here's my one comment per day.
    All this shit, yet you still post more than any other person in Emcee Hookups. How do you do all this when you don't go outside? What do you and your girlfriend do, sit in front of comp and post on RM for intimate time? How is it you do all this, yet everytime I, a person who is on break from college and only has a part-time job, enters Emcee Hookups, I hafta sift through 37 pages of you argueing with someone for what appears to be an entire day? 2+2 does not equal 7. You're lieing about something, or everything. You hafta be, cuz I have LOADS of free-time, yet I'm barely ever on this bitch compared to you. Jesus Magus, I'm beginning to think the reason you're so pissy is because you have no friends in real life so come here to let your anxed out...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.