Lol @ Dough getting picked on in AEH

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by J o o k, Dec 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

i need to move to where you stay at Q.... if you can get by on 4k a semester the cost of living must be low as fuck
    test
  2. magus.

magus. 'Pistol' Pete Magus'vich

lmao..and i thought 4k a month, was pretty weak.
    test
  3. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

my wife works. but, my part time job at the ups store while i was still a full time college student wasn't doing me too much better which is why i chose to take the money and stay at home to watch my daughter rather than put her in a day care for 8 dollars an hour.

and i stay in a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 office apartment for 680.00. it's only 3 years old, gated community, inside basketball court, the works. woodstock apartments are pretty fairly priced. before i think i was still only paying like 710.00 on the other side of woodstock last year but the apartment wasn't as nice. it was old/renovated.
    test
  4. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i don't know many college students making over 4 grand a month. i graduate in december.
    test
  5. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

huh? and i don't need to come back from what jai said. most of it was just hypothetical scenarios like my wife cheated or something. i'm above all of this. i went at it with mag for 5 pages over nonsense. i'm pretty bored with shit talking on the net now. i'm secure in my life. real recognizes real. i wish mag and jai the best.
    test
  6. magus.

^^you're the phoniest faggot on the board, how dare you say some gay shit like that.

you make 8k a year genius, and you can be mad because i can honestly say im leaps and bounds about your faggot rapist ass?

lmao..panhandlers are making more than you.
    test
  7. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol, i don't even work. i'm a STUDENT.
    test
  8. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and technically, i think i got 6K last semester. about 4K minus tuition. that's about 400 dollars a paycheck which averages to the same as a good part time job which is what i was working before. so that's about 12K for 2 semesters plus money for summer semester so i'm coming out pretty nice actually for not working. besides, i'd much rather watch my own child than have somebody else watch her.
    test
  9. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

oh, and it should be more this semester with a child and my last semester hopefully even more with 2 children. i'm happy with it. not to mention that my wife has a great job.
    test
  10. magus.

lol@12k being nice.

yea..that is pimp material, do you have to shower in your own regret?

pitiful fuck, im a student too.

aren't you a business major?
    test
  11. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

test
  12. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Good Q.

Money is good to have but doesn't mean shit at the end of the day as long as you have your necessities.

Seems like you have a loving wife, healthy daughter and good place to raise them in.

You're bettering yourself by going to school, I really don't see what the problem is.

Seems like a pretty good situation to me -shrugs-.

Nigguhs that are looking at an amount to judge quality of life are ridiculous.
    test
  13. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

thank you, jook. you've always been pretty sensible when it comes down to it.
    test
  14. magus.

the problem is tries to use his mediocrity as a safe haven from his lameness as if these little things impress anybody.

"i might be a lame ass loser, who is more interested in text than my family...but i make 4k a semester!!"

how can you not laugh at that justification?

plus he's just a queer.
    test
  15. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

wow @ the abuse on Q.

I respect dude still, doing ya thing staying in school, getting them grades, getting a better job.

You'll be levels above these niggas when you've finished though fam, not to worry.

College Degree > Army Wages

^ food for thought magus
    test
  16. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Or even better, college degree + army = great potential.
    test
  17. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

q be using his im a student bulshit to pretend he worth a shit... i worked full time throughout college and i was full time credits.. it's called working hard for what u have... u would rather come online, post some rbl mags and get dissed, than find more productive uses of time when ur not in school... the fact u have no job is sad..let the mom stay home with the kid so it can be raised by someone who isnt a complete loser and get your fucking ass out there and apply yourself like a man should be doing for his family... being a house nanny while your wife works is fucking weak dude
    test
  18. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

^i have a daughter, a wife, and another kid on the way. you had none of this.
    test
  19. J o o k

J o o k Guest

I don't understand this holier than thou' type shit.

How can a nigguh sit here and judge another nigguhs life when his own life is imperfect?

Man I can sit here and talk about what I got, what I make and talk down to anyone here.

But the truth is my flaws can't be fixed with money. So though I make a good living who can stop the constant hurt I put my girl through or always putting myself first when it should be everyone I love or completely shutting every one out from my emotional compass or liking to see others struggle because it makes me feel empowered or needing to give more of myself to God or being a fake Catholic because being a real one would mean that I give up all these sins I partake in daily.

So what? My point is you can have all the money in the world and still feel empty, like I do.

Or you can be content and not have all the money, but have honesty, a good family, a decent place to live and a chance at building a better life and be HAPPY.

I am jealous of Q's life.

And I make six figures a year.
    test
  20. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i respect you more than you can believe. this was an honest response in the midst of clutter and i'll probably be the only one to respect it. regardless, i would offer advice but i'm in no position to give it. i just pray that you find joy in life whether now or later, the joy that was meant for you. i try to take it a day at a time. my wife is the type to stress in advance, but i just like to tackle things when they're in front of my face rather than chase them down the field for a tackle. but yea, i'm babbling now. i just wish you the best of luck. and i know how it feels, hell, for the past 2 years i've been stuck in the same position digging myself out of the hole that i was put in about 3 years ago when i got into that trouble. i'm maintaining, so to speak, and building in the process.

real recognizes real.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.