Lol @ Dough getting picked on in AEH

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by J o o k, Dec 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C-Money

C-Money New Member

Dough is still a faggot
    test
  2. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

ummm.. she doesnt have any kids. and to try and downplay how goregous she is is funny to me. maybe cuz im rubbing her in ur face.. knowing damn well u cant stand me hurts cuz i pull better looking chicks than u.

she carrys herself like a lady. she's not a slut.

i cant believe u tried to clown the arch in her back...... its beautiful. you're bitter lol.

the arch in her back looks eons better than the arch in ya wife's stomach. your bitch will neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr compare to her. Lol.. and you know it... and it pisses you off. you'll never see a figure 8 on ya wife ever again.... well as long as she keep popping out those garbage pal kids of yours... thats if they keep taking after you.

nigga if you dont know your ugly.. than start cleaning the catilyn fingerprit smudges off your mirror already. its not a goodlook.

i might have bigass eyes. but you got big ass lips, a big ass head and a lil ass body.what the fuck.. milhouse morphed into a blowpop?

i dont think im no superstar or nothing i just know ima cool as mothafucka. i dont need no vets to help myself esteem or have my back on no rapsite when clowing. your wifes butt.. ur garbage and ur baby aint urs.

ur the most uptight 22yr old ive ever encountered. uptight does not equal mature...so u can save that part time excuse for when u actually apply for a job, and quit letting ur bitch support ur bum ass. i feel bad for ur wife cuz even while popping out ur 2nd child, ur bum ass will still b on the couch burping catilyn, eating bon-bons and watching montell williams like a pussy.

and to say ur not a pussy is a fucking joke. every nigga uve argued with on here has called you that.. knowing damn well it gets underneath ur skin. u r too soft to be a man. yea i may look like a man, act like a man.. but i know im not a man. like you look like man... and sound like a man.. but u dont act like a man. u act like a bitch. so u must b 1.

im not picking on u... im just telling u about urself.

lol@ u broadcasting ur home life problems like we give a fuck. what uwant sympathy?

"my great grandma died of natural causes.... show me sympathy"
    "i still cant support my fam and theres another baby ob the way..... show me sympathy"

nigga.... we dont give a fuck about that shit. lol

i wouldnt doubt ur wife was theonlygirl uever had.. lost ur virginity to... no wonder ur so defensive. i wouldnt doubt her cheating on u. just think about... ur always home with the baby.... she coming in late from work more often smelling like old spice and she aint touched u in weeks.... shes been "tired" or so she says and hasnt felt like it.lol

my woman may have a myspace... but thats not where i met her.

wheredu meet ur girl? better question.. who cares?

shes ur wife and that all that matters. like my girls mines and thats all that matters.

dont compare me to ur woman.... thats like comparing a man to ur woman.. which would further question ur sexuality. compare my woman tour woman.. it makes me look good. lol

nigga.... ur pathetic.

get a job and upgrade ya wife asap. buy her some clothes and a hairbrush. oops almost forgot... u cant do that, unemployed.
    test
  3. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

^I think I should be the judge of this. Q I know what your wifey looks like (I think anyways, been a long time since you posted pics of the fam). But Jai, all I ever see is you postin' webshots of what seems like random girls, post up a pic of you and your girl together and let an honest, unbias, human being judge...
    test
  4. magus.

magus. 'Pistol' Pete Magus'vich

^^what an observation. this guys is several levels of genius.
    test
  5. .:Pain:.

^Damn skippy...
    test
  6. magus.

yup, and your beats are pretty sweet too.

see any common themes?
    test
  7. .:Pain:.

That I'm a musical genius?

You wouldn't be the first to say it...
    test
  8. Adam West

Adam West wat?

holy shit
    test
  9. magus.

test
  10. .Mass.

.Mass. 0x RBL Champ.

^you got em for sale?
    test
  11. .:Pain:.

Oh yea Mag, I forgot my myspace was in my sig, those beats are a few months old, I'll update it in a little bit for you, my biggest fan...
    test
  12. .:Pain:.

Yea, "pretty sweet," is kind of an understatement...
    test
  13. magus.

lmao..if those were my beats, i wouldn't let people buy them..

i hate a lot of people....but not that much
    test
  14. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i didn't read this, i'm playing indiana jones. but, i'm sure you're slandering my name with lies and whatnot so before i read, get upset, and reply with some truth, i'd just like to say that it was outside of my character to even attack home girl. i don't know her. i did think she had children in the pictures i saw back before her page was private, but either way, i won't pretend to know her situation. she can get it how she lives. my original statement in the thread wasn't even meant to go at you like that, but you took it as such and went on to say that my family is garbage. whatevers clever though jai, but for putting her down when i don't even know her, i am sorry.
    test
  15. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i skimmed it. how can you say that i'm uptight purely based on an internet persona? lol, you attacked me over a factual statement saying that you met her on the internet. that's more uptight than me defending my family.

anyway. i may be ugly to some, as you are to many, but as long as we both believe that we're beautiful then that's all that matters. best of luck to you in your relationship. and real talk, i'm not "unemployed". i'm a full-time college student. i've noticed that many of you use this as a "diss" towards me. most full-time college students don't work. besides that, i get 4K a semester, so i don't need to work nor do i have the time to work when i have to take care of my 6 month old daughter.
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

oh, and i support my family well. and my great grandmother died before i can even remember. i announced that my wife's great grandmother passed and that i had to travel with her to the funeral. this was done solely because the league had to be postponed while i was out of town.
    test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

the rest is blah. i read it all. i won't even respond to the hypothetical scenarios that you've proposed. and for the record, i didn't say, or mean to say at least, that your "woman" was a slut. i said that she looked like a slut in those pictures, especially if she's a mother. and slut being used loosely as men use it amongst men, being that she looks like some cutty, some slut-butt, some blah blah blah. you get it. but hey, i don't care how she looks really. its all yours. she can get it how she lives. she's not ugly, but she's not my type either.
    test
  18. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

oh, and i could swear i remember you saying that you met her on my space. i didn't even think she lived near you. but again, i could be completely wrong. i know neither of you. a response to my original statement could've been just that, that you didn't meet her on my space. not an all out assault on my family. anyway, back to indiana jones.
    test
  19. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

q cant comeback from that ouch!
    test
  20. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

LMAO @ 4k a semester...is that rbl related cuz if so that magazine hasn't been around lately so u'll need a pay cut
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.