Lol @ Dough getting picked on in AEH

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by J o o k, Dec 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

lol thats badass
    test
  2. J o o k

J o o k Guest

I have some reading to catch up on.
    test
  3. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

short synopsis is that they all thought they could get the best of me by staying in all friday and saturday night but that didnt work at all...instead I left them all baffled in beef and destroyed all their attempts...they got so mad that I couldnt be defeated that they ran to supermod kriminal for help...supermod kriminal stuck his nose into business where he didnt belong and tried to beef with me also...that was a mistake he soon regretted as I dismantled him with ease and got UNDER HIS SKIN so much because I exposed him as nothing more then a hiphop bank teller from australia...With the war being won by the undefeated and mighty Dough, super kriminal was a poor loser and couldnt accept his defeat like a man. He banned me based on the fact I single handedly won the war against him and ALL his allies. Then janitor found out about the injustice and unjustified banning of the grand champ dough and kriminal had his super mod status stripped and has been embarrassed since he lost to me...
    test
  4. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

this dude john dough is fuckin oblivious to the fact he got bodied
    test
  5. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

its enef bates to the rescue of supermod kriminal after I already won
    test
  6. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Lmfao Krim got owned. Should know that Jeff doesn't play around with people getting banned unjustly.
    test
  7. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol at winning.
    test
  8. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

jook, what's up with the avatar?
    test
  9. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i'll make you one.
    test
  10. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

test
  11. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

that's right...still undefeated
    test
  12. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

q u suck at making avy's.. are u using gif animator?
    test
  13. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

roflzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    test
  14. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol, your avatar quality is trash. and no, i'm using cs3. but it's not like i put my heart into it or nothing.
    test
  15. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

damn dough, you co-sign every motherfucking thing. fall back, please.
    test
  16. HarshZ

HarshZ no time for this bullshit

this is easily one of the most pathetic statements i've ever read on this site..... EVER
    test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

eh, vote - bronze. plugging a mic doesn't make your life any less pathetic. you still log onto a message board and freepost every day. i'd say text is less pathetic because none of us have dreams of becoming famous for our text verses. audio heads, on the other hand, are delusional in the sense that they feel they have accomplished something. they post album covers and track soundclick charts and whatnot and 5 years from now they'll just have double the post count. there will be no other accomplishment to their name.

but yea, vote - bronze.
    test
  18. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

word to that wayne line in your signature though. lol. he's garbage. he's the equivalent to a newbie in text.
    test
  19. HarshZ

HarshZ no time for this bullshit

I agree with this sorta, the net HAS allowed some lames who should never touch a mic to be heard out, but that's as far as i can agree with this...

there are a lot of people that have blown up offa the internet, soulja boy being one of them (as ashamed as i am to say it) as well as Sean Kingston... so there are definitely people that can accomplish shit online

a LOTTTTT of the music grind has shifted to the internet anyways and it has allowed people to hear a lotta emcees that are makin it big in the independent scene that they wouldn't have even known of otherwise

Nowadays Myspace is like a dude's demo.

A lot of people grind outside of the net but keep all their music up online. And some of the people who have bigged up album covers and soundclick charts (i don't use soundclick though) have been given offers and have made moves... maybe not big ones but they are being heard, shown props and ultimately doing what they love.

I made it onto the wake up show off the first song i've ever made.... based on your theory am i supposed to be pathetic because i feel like i've made an accomplishment? Even though I've gotten a lotta props off it from some real emcees not to mention having been one of, if not the first to ever get put on like that?

And WHAT EXACTLY is wrong with having dreams of becoming famous?

Man I will NEVER understand the mentality that some of yall textcee's got.... it's like you guys are insecure as fuck and are too intimidated to step outta the shadows and show yourselves, but hate on the ones who are doin what yall seem to be completely unable to do.... a lot of them may be garbage but at least they have the heart to pursue their dreams, which can't exactly be said for 95% of you guys.

And you can say textceeing is less pathetic ALL you want, but textceein ain't hip hop and at least cats doin "audios" (why audio... why not mp3s or songs?) are makin actual MUSIC, which is what this is all about. Textceeing has no relevance to anything in life or hip hop and most textcees have shitty rhythm to the point where even IF they try to take it to the next level, they're usually fucked because they can't ride a beat, especially when they've gotten used to writing without catering to a certain beat.

One.
    test
  20. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

you should make an avy Q
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.