lol Carolina's season has been crazy

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Heazy206, Dec 1, 2013.

1. stovetop shawty

stovetop shawty half brick shawty

im not broke or ugly and cam is handsome and rich enough for the both of us

you never even seen a football game
    test
  2. stovetop shawty

stovetop shawty half brick shawty

:flaccoface::allbad::grownmanbars:
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

piff ugly yo :cheesin:

broke too :calvinwtf:
    test
  4. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

piff >
    test
  5. Dely

Dely In The Trap

winning 8 straight is no fluke.
    test
  6. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I think we're gonna sweep the Saints... CJ comin' back, too... my thing about Cam is this... he's an emotional cat, which makes his decision-making erratic and playing inconsistent, at times... there are periods where his accuracy is way off and then there are times when he has laser-sharp passes... we live and die with Cam... Rivera used to fuck us up a lot with his decision-making, but he's gotten better... now it's all about Cam... I don't rely on D-Will anymore... he hasn't been consistently effective since '08 when he ran for over 1500 yds. Small backs always have a short shelf-life...because hits affect them more than bigger backs... Tolbert is our most effective weapon in the run game... he just lacks the speed of both D-Will and J-Stew... Smitty is still nice... I love his shit-talking because he really gets into the heads of opposing DBs and fucks their game up... Smitty has lost some athleticism, though... he's not as fast as he used to be and he doesn't jump as high as he used to, either... but he can still catch when he wants to... although he's had some really bad drops this year... LaFell will be a force, if Cam can stop overthrowing him... Greg Olsen is actually our most effective weapon in the passing game... best tight-end since Wesley Walls of the '90s. On defense, the secondary is our weak link... but they cover well and tackle well... they just lack height, which can cause them to suffer against taller WRs... we have a great team... and we should be 11-1, but an L is an L... I would love to have a SB rematch with the Patriots... and I know they're still mad about that CORRECT call at the end of that game, too.
    test