LoL @ 50 takin Rick Ross baby mom's out shopping.....

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Trey M, Feb 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

...how u boss with ya baby moms livin dusty with no car?....how you a boss in child support ourt for 2+ years?.....This is the mother of your child...PERIOD!..im makin millions a year...they eatin too...you lettin that fake shit gas you up
    test
  2. iLoveEbay

iLoveEbay New Member

Now, if 50 really wanted to get at Ross, he would fuck Rick's mom..........in the ass......on tape.
    test
  3. iLoveEbay

iLoveEbay New Member

It's quite obvious that Mask2Fag is Rick Ross.
    test
  4. H20_DirtyGlove

H20_DirtyGlove New Member

illl repeat rick Ross is not a multimillionaire get that shit out your head until u see him on a business ranking list...he doesn't sale mass amounts of drugs nobody he's closely associated with is a kingpin he dickrode some nigga named boogie I heard he didn't even know for the hustling video and to get a rep like he's somebody but the nigga was rocking a boobie boys shirt that's what the Feds called them not they never embraced the name like the chamber brothers or any other high ranking cartel they just slap a name on them

This nigga stole his name from a real o g then lied about it how u get William Roberts to rick ross?nigga like I never spoke to him ricky said he told the nigga he looked like a clown and stop trying to be him....William a all around liar
    test
  5. H20_DirtyGlove

H20_DirtyGlove New Member

It's not even like he took a nigga from his city name neither he took the crack kingpin name

50 cent took 50 name but he never denied it like naw man I made this shit up...William did that...I actually like that name though it's a unique name I heard a few stories of somebody named 50 cent but I didn't know who he was...but ricky I heard his name allllll the time he was the pipeline if he said he made a million in a weeek I'd believe him and that would be all profit too
    test
  6. vandalism

vandalism the king

lol

Rick Ross takin L's left right and center
    test
  7. Mask2MyFace2

Mask2MyFace2 Controversial

come on man you can say that about just about any rapper/athlete/singer with kids (50 baby momma took him to court too so what?)...now you need to be for real about it...nigga got more than one kid more than one baby momma...is it right? who knows it just the ways of the world.

Child support it's obvious she just wanted more in child support cuz the nigga was making money that's common sense. Newsflash you have to go to court to get it increased. Newsflash nigga not just sittin in Dade 24/7. Newsflash you can get court dates changed for child support due to circumstances. Newsflash the bitch doesn't even have a job. Newsflash the bitch doesn't have her own shit.

but anyway this shit is number one topic on every radio station...if the niggas were trying to create buzz for the albums consider it mission accomplished. Both of the niggas should drop albums on the same day and shit.

got some bitches calling in straight ragging on Ross baby mother....shit is too hilarious

"If that ho good enough to lay with him then she should keep that in her house that aint nobody's business she trifling blah blah blah"

for real though it's not much talk about the actual beef and career implications and they on some crazy shit like who would win in a fight. people callin in and saying 50 always beef with someone and its expected from him and he will still be popular in rap and Rick Ross gon continue to shine as well etc etc.

I'm waiting on diss songs on the real.
    test
  8. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

that's what I meant about public perception.......which way are folks leaning on it...it's funny to me, but also shows that Rick aint on the dissin level when he got MAAAADDD skeletons
    test
  9. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

wrong like ALWAYS.....How is he saving the hoe by tricking what is the equivalent of 10 dollars to someone like you or me? from what we know, he aint break her off no doe or buy her a new whip....they're not dating, he's not housing her, he's not trying to commit to her...to "save a hoe" in the way the 40 water or any pimp meant it was to try and turn a bad bitch into a good girl...tricking is SIMPING NOT SAVING, there's a difference...50 aint simp cuzz he's not trying to get the bitches affection, he did it purely to clown, and the fact that you missed that point just shows how dense you are...PIMPS TRICK ON THEIR HOES all the time, so there goes ya pimp example.....
    test
  10. Mask2MyFace2

they basically saying she dissed herself and its reflection on her character and not really Rick Ross....IN GENERAL from the little bit I've listened to

the cartoon had no impact and neither did the Officer song

Rick Ross only threw a couple bars so basically no impact either

but that video is the talk
    test
  11. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

aint you a cop like officer ross? our own personal "officer iloveebay"....if this is true you're a snitch, which is way worse than being gay in my book.....you're a professional snitch at that, you get paid to be all up in my business....the nerve of this guy to try and clown, lol....a cop who likes hiphop, funny.....
    test
  12. Mask2MyFace2

You are saying what I'm saying. That's not his girl. I don't care if it was one cent, the bitch deserves nothing at all. My 10 dollars aint goin in a bitch pocket so it doesn't matter what the equivalent is. That's not his woman.

She has no money he flies her to NYC. She has no car she riding with him. She has no coat he buys it for her....she has no gucci shoes he buys it for her...and not only for her for her friend as well. How is that not a date? How is that not tricking?

A lame will never understand I guess. Keep recording tracks, keep believing that square shit
    test
  13. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

it aint triccin if u got it,,,,

u wouldnt kno about that u broke azz HERB
    test
  14. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

lol...bruh..think about this u trying to hold steady to a principle that get thrown out the window at some point.....have u ever ventured into a strip club?...have yoiu ever bought a bitch something to eat or a movie?....you didnt do that shit out of the goodness of your heart...it was a means to an end..your end was getting some pussy...50's was exposing Ross ...using duckets he wont miss......bruh u doing alot of frontin right now.....u like a broke nigga on the corner saying "I would never by 26's" when u see a nigga roll past....do you realise that 50 prolly got her lawyers to give him points on the book since he promoting that shit on his site?
    test
  15. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

u act like 50 was caught on candid camera wit this ho, we all kno what he tryna do u fag!
    test
  16. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

^ i know, right? [funny] fuck all that unnecessary shit. i know 50 isn't enjoying actually ridin' with this ho and buying shit for her.
    test
  17. Mask2MyFace2

says the trick
    test
  18. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

why not?..
    test
  19. Mask2MyFace2

no I don't go to strip clubs cuz I don't like throwing my money away. I might as well just take my money and throw it in the trash can cuz you aint gon get shit from a stripper.

I've bought my GIRLFRIENDS of the past and wifey something to eat....not random bitches off the street that I don't know...not OTHER niggas baby mommas. That shit is lame.

U fronting for 50 Cent...this is one of the biggest trick moves in hip hop history and it's on film and you still don't believe it. 2Pac spent no money on Faith, JayZ spent no money on Nas joint

I don't do shit out the goodness of my heart because people don't appreciate the shit that you do.
    test
  20. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

lol...I guess Im a trick cuz I been gettin hotel rooms and all kind of shit for years.....I still ride big and got bread....my team is thorough..I guess I relate to niggas that can do it...guess you cant ma boi...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.