Logo Competition..Very Simple.

Discussion in 'Graphic Forum' started by Embison, Jun 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Embison

Embison Alphaboss

im loving this one! don't change a thing......... except, don't you think that the part that i circled up there ^^^^^ still isn't as precise as it should be? you improved the shadow and it looks perfect in that sense now. it matches the E's thickness... but to me it appears as if the gap in between the E and the A becomes smaller as it goes up... and I think it's because the A's angle leans slightly towards the E... but they should be parallel.

do you see that too? this is the only flaw i see left.... after that i think this thing is definitely finished...it looks amazing right now.
    test
  2. Bobby Live germ

Bobby Live germ New Member

lol diveno your never going to accomplish the metal look on photoshop using the bevel and emboss filter, you need to try a diff program i recommend 3d studio max for this project.

Thanks
    test
  3. D P roductionZ

D P roductionZ New Member

i know bobby lol i like the challenge though haha.by the way i didnt use that filter lol

Embison the letters are parralel...its the shadow i think...i will fix that quickly.
    test
  4. D P roductionZ

test
  5. MC_CuJo

MC_CuJo Mr. Fat Nutz to YOU!

^Yo Diveno you look pretty dope with the graphics Im'a hit you up w/ a private message so peep your inbox and drop a messenger service screen name if you got one cause I would rather talk through that.
    test
  6. Embison

Embison Alphaboss

test
  7. D P roductionZ

haha great job done!!!
    test
  8. Embison

Embison Alphaboss

yeah looks absolutely mint. respect for that job u did man!!!! i think the outcome is very appealing and i know a few people have seen this now and wanna throw their cash at you... i love it!!!!!! if you ever put a portfolio together with a logo section i'd suggest adding this and any other logo you've done as i'm sure they've been just as safe...

hey, i need it on a transparent back though... and maybe saved as a bmp just to squeeze out that extra little bit of quality.

once again.....excellent work on this! it is really appreciated.
    test
  9. D P roductionZ

i'll email you a package with it on black,white and transparent backround.
    test
  10. D P roductionZ

where you at?
    test
  11. castro'DAMUS

castro'DAMUS j o e y h o f f a

test
  12. twelvetwentysix

twelvetwentysix New Member

Tell me dude did not bail on you , ha ha ..
    test
  13. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

oh shit, dude dipped lolll damn thats fucked up
    test
  14. Blankk Page

Blankk Page New Member

Thats why I want my cash before anything's done lol
    test
  15. Embison

Embison Alphaboss

^ When the 3 Stooges share Columbos 1 eye for a day... This is what happens...Nice work guys... You got me!!

I'd like to know exactly what I dipped with shodown? How about "Nothing"
    See, only human beings as simple as you 3 could ever possibly assume that I had made off with something when you read "where you at" and not Diveno himself coming in here to warn everyone how I ripped him off. Don't you think he would have? No of course not, he'd just say "where you at" and leave it up to you sherlock faggots to do his dirty work.

Perhaps "where you at" was nothing more than a reminder? No couldn't be! Also do you think that we are going to communicate through this post for the next few months until it goes to 100 pages long... And have the likes of you bimbos coming in here to chime in all the time. Or we'd use email????? The only thing that has been ripped off around here is 6 eyes and 3 brains.

I thought me and Diveno were done with this post.... But apparently not lol.

There's only a few people on this site who produce worse beats than shodown does... Unfortunately they're just beginners, shodowns been doing this for way too long to suck as bad as he does. I highly doubt you've read one paragraph on production in your lifetime. You've already proved yourself in this post as to how far your reading skills carry. Maybe you've read your BTU manual once or twice when you were hitching a barbecue on the side of your trailer.. But ever since then, reading has been something only city folk do. At least that's what your dad told you.... And shortly after he designed your website, told you to make horrific trance songs for TV commercials... And continue to rape hip hop as much as possible... Cuz the truth is, you could make songs that would generate a lot of money whether they're trance or hip hop or whatever... but instead you make sure to produce the worst possible tracks in any genre you choose.. because hot dogs just aren't that expensive these days.
    test
  16. Amel Prodjuser

Amel Prodjuser Stuntin' Like My Granny!

test
  17. D P roductionZ

wow i havent checked that post since then lol its all good people Embison is straight...its true we stopped communicating through this post...just a misunderstanding thats all..stay kool.
    test
  18. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

lmao WOW

I type 8 words and you're that angry? I can see this dude pulling his hair out, face red as hell, yelling at his computer screen ... LMAO fucking weirdo man, jesus...I bet you're a head case in real life
    test
  19. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

o·ver·re·act ( P ) Pronunciation Key (vr-r-kt)
    intr.v. o·ver·re·act·ed, o·ver·re·act·ing, o·ver·re·acts
    To react with unnecessary or inappropriate force, emotional display, or violence. Anger or defensive action is common, these results span from being anal raped at an early age by relatives. See Embison.
    test
  20. Intriquate

Intriquate BBC/CLP/HiRED/APE

Close This!!!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.