Loe Pesci Loe Pesci! Ohhh Bitch ass Loe Pesci!!!

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by hfk1987, Jun 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharroN

CharroN Well-Known Member

We live 6 hours away from eachother. Nah, no trolling. I never said Pesci isn't good, he is a talented battler. You can't choke that much and expect to get paid though. Caustic is cool, he is definitely top tier. I just think HFK and I are better battlers then pesci. Pesci had his chance to battle me... the 2 on 2 now speaks for itself. I have no desire to outshine him again, he is a cool dude though.
    test
  2. David the Don

David the Don New Member

For the record i downloaded your album. (it's good as well)
    In my opinon if you're going to become so bitchy and try and twist everything i say well then you're proving my point that you're just being a bitch. Are you scared of being embarassed by a 'clown' i don't know but if not look at the fact you're men not bitches stop arguing over a online rap site behind your computer screen. Especially if you ain't even going to battle
    test
  3. Dunk

Dunk FROG JUMP LEAP

I hope you're proud Toronto. Your inexperienced battle crowd that cheers for shit like "I want to fuck Fresco" has gassed up HFK so much that he actually thinks that he can beat Pesci and/or Caustic.

Also: Prodigal Son/Arcane/Syco/RD/Sweden/Kaliente = 6
    DNA/Tantrum/Mischief/poRICH/Oshea/FeelGood/Twist&Rich/MarvWon/ = 8

Pesci has choked a whole bunch, but he's given more solid performances than chokes. Either way, he's still the best in Canada, all chokes aside. Ask Marv.
    test
  4. dmac0850

dmac0850 New Member

im not the biggest hfk fan because he sounds like he's saying lymericks but he's had well received performances against:
    dizaster
    pat stay
    real deal
    fresco
    kid twist
    jack shitt
    zm

thats a pretty good resume imo
    test
  5. Met-A-Forikal

Met-A-Forikal Time, cunt!

Seriously?
    test
  6. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

battle with Kaliente was close and a lot of people think I won in 3 tbh
    I beat Porich
    and with Bender i think we edged Rich and Twist tbh

your logic is mad faulty
    test
  7. Dennis Choppa

Dennis Choppa ★★★★★★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★★★★★★★

pesci choked 3 times vs prodical son, 2 times vs arcane, 2 times vs kaliente, once vs real deal, 6 times in sweden two on two, and once vs syco

thats 15 chokes

got dayum 15 chokes and he asking for money to battle?
    test
  8. teacozy

teacozy New Member

If Pesci spent all his rounds re-hashing tired Bazooka Joe jokes like he was Dat Phan and delivering it with the least amount of rhythm or fluidity possible, he would've never choked.

keep that in mind when you make that (reasonable) point. Pesci choking in 2011 is a goddamn shame, but so is the belief that what he does is at all comparable lyrically or in terms of the physical act of rapping as the majority of the league.

And this isn't gas. ALL OF YOU HAVE YOUR FAULTS. But why does no one acknowledge that most of you have never rapped anything that intricate or hard ever? You guys re-hash these tired, cliche arguments without context all the time. Rap like Pesci, Tricky, Bender or Osa for a change and then the truisms will have more merit.

oh, in b4 Deffinition vs Caustic II.
    test
  9. Dennis Choppa

[​IMG]
    test
  10. RegularJoe

RegularJoe Well-Known Member

Syco.
    test
  11. hfk1987

hfk1987 Member

pesci is on some faggot shit. all these people can say pesci will body me or i will body him but theres only one way to find out. i'll put up a grand. if hes not down then fuck it. and i also said that i will not come with the comedy bars. stricly bars!
    test
  12. Deffinition

Deffinition New Member

also this payin shit is a real real grey area (i said grey cos thats how we spell it in britain), its a catch 22, if you keep chargin a league for you to battle on youre eventually gonna not get any battles cos new names will come forward, BIG NAMES should probably do a couple battles free and then maybe get paid for one, just so the relationship with the owners is there, it makes the battlers feel like theyre actually gettin something and it makes the league owners feel that the battler hasnt became a monster theyve created as they do some free shit more than the paid shit
    test
  13. hfk1987

hfk1987 Member

Dennis Choppa is the fucking man!
    test
  14. Louie kang

Louie kang New Member

You're a troll for stating that he bodied HFK. :funny:

He got the 3rd, but HFK got the first 2.

I know you and Dizaster are homies or w/e but he even he admitted that HFK was the battler who came closest to beating him.

He made that statement on Twitter post battling you. So he obviously didn't think much of your performance :funny:

HFK gets unwarranted hate. He's never said he's the best rapper, he admit he's a fat guy who jokes. There's nothing wrong with that. There's a gap for everything.

This new anti-HFK stance seems is a bandwagon that you've jumped on recently post -his and charron's win against fresco and his buddy.

Ive never seen you make this outlandish troll attacks on him before. :funny:
    test
  15. CharroN

CharroN Well-Known Member

I have battled Rich, Diaz, Kaliente, Arcane, Chedda, A Class, Soul Khan, Kap, Surgeon, Fresco, Knamelis, Real Deal... never been bodied. I have won like 23 battles in a row, I understand I catch hate here.... claiming I'm not KOTD top tier is pretty ridiculous by this point though. My recent battle with Q is more impressive then anything Pesci has ever done.
    test
  16. Dennis Choppa

charron has beaten sandman, jwalker, syco, oz, lokust, a class, and surgeon general in 1-1 written

plus he has currently won 23 battles in a row and 31 of his last 32

last loss to chedda cheese

since that 4 wins with hfk in two on twos, 4 wins in proud2be, 5 wins in muchmusic, his european battle, those 2 battles on bishop's new show, aclass and a buncha others i cant remember
    test
  17. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

yeah deff i just now found out that GRAY is the correct spelling of it. like my last name BOOYAH!!!!

i always thought it was spelled grey.
    test
  18. bobbaforce

bobbaforce I don't give a nada

so that list you made was serious?

you should know by now that choking alot in some cases will not affect whether you should be paid or not

you just need to be able to bring more people to the event, get fans excited, get views, have an interesting battle that people are excited to see, and create buzz for the company

pesh does all of these, really. regardless of choking people still look out for all of his battles and he definately creates a buzz

why wouldnt you want to give $ to someone who can get the fans talking and rewatching

theres no way that list you made was serious
    test
  19. Deffinition

Deffinition New Member

nah caustic knows im not mad at him, i think hes a sick rapper n a cool guy but im jus being real with him by sayin i wish he wouldnt name drop me like that disrespectfully like im a name he could give a fuck about

thats all you guys

edit-and if i was doing the same thing with anyone else (minus pamflit) id expect them to do the same thing to me, back to pesci vs hfk , sorry for gettin this off track
    test
  20. onlyoneq

onlyoneq New Member

yo hfk is putting up a stack!!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.