Loe Pesci Loe Pesci! Ohhh Bitch ass Loe Pesci!!!

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by hfk1987, Jun 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Papaddoc619

Papaddoc619 New Member

shit just got shabba ranks
    test
  2. David the Don

David the Don New Member

You said faggot like 20 times though and came jokey but i enjoyed it so i'm not gunna hate on you, Pesci had too many dick riders and if he is so confident he should just battle HFK. Why be a diva and ask for money to prove a point if he's gunna constantly bitch on Charron and HFK battle them or stfu.
    test
  3. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

as much as i like people ragging on caustic that was pathetic even for you. On another note why should we believe you would write well when you have not done it before?
    test
  4. Orangez

Orangez V.I.P. Member

the only HFK battle i like is the Diz vs HFK battle tbh.
    test
  5. Dennis Choppa

Dennis Choppa ★★★★★★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★★★★★★★

kid caustic just got bodied!!!

hfk is that nigga
    test
  6. bobbaforce

bobbaforce I don't give a nada

no one wants to see you awkwardly actually trying to rap

stick to one liners
    test
  7. Papaddoc619

Papaddoc619 New Member

hfk comin for heads. woooooooooooooooooooo
    test
  8. Caustic

Caustic H.ated N.ow I.n C.anada

you aren't a comedian, you're a faggot... with no fucking style, set ups, presence, delivery or any of the qualities i possess. plus you're an overweight feminine iranian with a faggot lisp who averages about 30k a battle.. and noone gives a fuck about me right?

If I find anyone bumping an HFK song (do those exist?) im going to hit eject on the cd player and get to beatin their ass.

Good one Night Shredder, I'd fucking wreck you.

I can't believe i just got dissed by Happy Face Killa... get the fuuuuck out :funny:
    test
  9. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

your beating a dead horse.
    noone wants to battle you

you got Diz and that was your peak

you lose to everyone good you battle
    you havent ever bodied anyone you had a few close battles
    and you jerked just about everybody good that you "beat"
    everyone who respects rap and battle rap for what its actually worth doesnt think you won those battles.
    not only that you dont have qualities that people appreciate over a long period of time cause you just keep doing the exact same thing
    and its not original its very generic.

its good to have a contrast of battlers and your pretty much on one extreem, im on the other

you have no business battling me and im not gonna take this battle just to prove your a shitty rapper and battler,
    you are and the people already know that

the only people you can convince are your people who already probably think yuo have a chance ......

unless money is raised and im paid your not battling me
    I have NOTHING to gain
    test
  10. Louie kang

Louie kang New Member

caustic, hfk did better against Diz than u did. :funny:
    test
  11. Browser

Browser 455450

to this day I don't understand how Kid Twist took the L to HFK. KOTD's biggest robbery.
    test
  12. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

how many top tiers were gonna battle u just cause u wanted them to?

going of that base battle I thought u shouldn't get one either, but u did shine against diz.

I agree with the battle whoever u want not who wants to battle u, but loe what made u an hfk fanboy? and what changed?
    test
  13. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

why doesnt HFK battle BENDER in 3 min rounds he might win that since bender is just as bad at rapping and might die during the battle. Peci will be devastated.
    test
  14. CharroN

CharroN Well-Known Member

Haha HFK is the man. Pesci is a very talented emcee, not going to pretend like he isn't a skilled battler. You have choked in more battles then you haven't though.... you can't be top tier with that consistency. I got you a free trip to Sweden, and money on top. I think that's enough to warrant a battle from HFK or I.
    test
  15. RegularJoe

RegularJoe Well-Known Member

This thread is less entertaining than it should be.

I'm gunna check back after the first period and there better be something worth reading. Step it up guys.
    test
  16. Papaddoc619

Papaddoc619 New Member

dayum tradish goin in. who wants to bet that hfk could beat loe pesci and caustic?
    test
  17. Dennis Choppa

dead @ loe pesci thinking he is top tier when him and marv only did 60k views in one month

charron gave u a free flight to sweden with him and u proceeded to choke and get outshined by everyone

dead at pesci choking vs canadian opponent (arcane), american opponents (real deal), and european opponents (henry bowers and the other guy)
    test
  18. Caustic

Caustic H.ated N.ow I.n C.anada

lmao Dizaster bodied HFK and his shits been up almost a year and about to get eclipsed in views by my shit.

what a surprise that LouieKang and Choppa are the same dudes talking shit to me. these boards are almost too predictable sometimes. you know it makes your case look worse when the only 2 people defending someone are some legit ass trolls. :funny:

Happy Face Killer isn't on my level, or pescis level, or osas level... hes not even on fkn Mischiefs level. I interjected because dude obviously wants attention and I am bored as shit, i thought it was high time i informed Happy Face Killer how fucking terrible he is at this shit.

edit: Tradish - people love to focus on the bad and never the good, i am aware of the Base battle and the Deffinition battle and despite them both being opponents i could give a fuck less about (i got quite a nice check for that base battle) i made them debatable.. dont know too many cats that can do that.
    test
  19. Dennis Choppa

yo hfk or charron can ya'll tell me the story with pesci vs prodical son

i could use a good laugh at how pesci choked all 3 rounds and paid organik not to upload it
    test
  20. Papaddoc619

Papaddoc619 New Member

woah cuastic selling wolf tickets. yo hfk you got some money on ya?

btw choppa's goin ham and its all facts
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.